Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF 3 Digit Imp] DONE AAAAAAAAAAA
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
Hello everyone! Apologies for the surprise ping; I've called you all because you wished me luck on my Quest at some point and I wanted you all to know that [SIZE=5][b]I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/b][/SIZE] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8/719_350.png[/img] [/url] HERE HE IS IN ALL HIS GLORY~ My perfect 3 Digit Plague Imperial with bonus Plague colors toooo [SIZE=1](gotta figure out a permanent name and maybe other apparel/accent though)[/SIZE] I just wanted to say [I]thank you so much[/I] for your bumps and good luck wishes along the way! : D Your support helped me get to this final point; as small as each post may have seemed at the time, it got me the visibility I needed for a chance to make a run for the top when the time came! May all your breeding pairs have adorable babies and may RNGsus bestow upon you unhatched eggs and Eliminates! For anyone who was curious, here's what it took to get him: - Sold everything I had that wasn't nailed down (and some things that were oops) - Raised 450kg (a small percentage in treasure) in pure currency, no items, within about 8 days (it felt like an eternity of madness) - Bought a 5 Digit G1 Imp! - Oogled the G1 Imp in my lair for less than 24 hours; I can't believe I even got to own one in this lifetime holy crap, much less trade it away for another dragon - Staggered into the auction thread and claimed Autobuy with the G1 Imp! [SIZE=1]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]@Kallisti, @Peisinoe, @daintyboots, @Vengrahdiin, @Ilos, @TheHungryMonk, @Lumien, @fenshae, @cheezyfries, @FreezingDragons, @DoctorValentine, @cooneyms, @PhysikLily, @Lychii, @Lytic, @aniainator, @AnatomicAndi, @Poi, @WolfFenrir, @TeenyTinyDragon, @opic, @MagicalPudding, @emeraldeyes, @JoYoon, @Plagueheart, @Korynia, @ShrillingSilence, @lazykitsune18, @Aspyria, @Evolution2, @CartelSaide, @Shihana, @SakuraOkami7, @Servine, @JovaniSkye, @Sinca, @Txanyi, @Saints, @OReOSnoW, @Toothless, @Elestrial, @SpaceyAbsol, @moomargh, @RoseAkemi, @korvas, @Nostalgic, @Druddigon8, @DeviantDragon, @Wendibro, @dustclouds, @PrincessRibbons, @Psychotisis, @mus, @SilverLately, @UnicornChild132, @Haoang20082, @Kimdra[/SIZE]

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the surprise ping; I've called you all because you wished me luck on my Quest at some point and I wanted you all to know that

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

719_350.png

HERE HE IS IN ALL HIS GLORY~
My perfect 3 Digit Plague Imperial with bonus Plague colors toooo
(gotta figure out a permanent name and maybe other apparel/accent though)

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your bumps and good luck wishes along the way! : D Your support helped me get to this final point; as small as each post may have seemed at the time, it got me the visibility I needed for a chance to make a run for the top when the time came!

May all your breeding pairs have adorable babies and may RNGsus bestow upon you unhatched eggs and Eliminates!

For anyone who was curious, here's what it took to get him:

- Sold everything I had that wasn't nailed down (and some things that were oops)
- Raised 450kg (a small percentage in treasure) in pure currency, no items, within about 8 days (it felt like an eternity of madness)
- Bought a 5 Digit G1 Imp!
- Oogled the G1 Imp in my lair for less than 24 hours; I can't believe I even got to own one in this lifetime holy crap, much less trade it away for another dragon
- Staggered into the auction thread and claimed Autobuy with the G1 Imp!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Kallisti, @Peisinoe, @daintyboots, @Vengrahdiin, @Ilos, @TheHungryMonk, @Lumien, @fenshae, @cheezyfries, @FreezingDragons, @DoctorValentine, @cooneyms, @PhysikLily, @Lychii, @Lytic, @aniainator, @AnatomicAndi, @Poi, @WolfFenrir, @TeenyTinyDragon, @opic, @MagicalPudding, @emeraldeyes, @JoYoon, @Plagueheart, @Korynia, @ShrillingSilence, @lazykitsune18, @Aspyria, @Evolution2, @CartelSaide, @Shihana, @SakuraOkami7, @Servine, @JovaniSkye, @Sinca, @Txanyi, @Saints, @OReOSnoW, @Toothless, @Elestrial, @SpaceyAbsol, @moomargh, @RoseAkemi, @korvas, @Nostalgic, @Druddigon8, @DeviantDragon, @Wendibro, @dustclouds, @PrincessRibbons, @Psychotisis, @mus, @SilverLately, @UnicornChild132, @Haoang20082, @Kimdra
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
AWESOME!! That's so amazing >w< Gonna ogle your 3 digit imp now.
AWESOME!! That's so amazing >w< Gonna ogle your 3 digit imp now.
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Xanarcah congrats, oh my goodness!

I'm screaming right now, this is incredible :O

*showers you in confetti*

I think you, my friend, have just achieved god status. A G1 Imp? 450kG in EIGHT DAYS? A three digit Imp? If you aren't a god I don't know what you are.

Once again, congratulations!
@Xanarcah congrats, oh my goodness!

I'm screaming right now, this is incredible :O

*showers you in confetti*

I think you, my friend, have just achieved god status. A G1 Imp? 450kG in EIGHT DAYS? A three digit Imp? If you aren't a god I don't know what you are.

Once again, congratulations!
4MKDoae.png
@Xanarcah

HE'S GORGEOUS!!
@Xanarcah

HE'S GORGEOUS!!
8vfZ9uw.png
@Xanarcah

Oh my gosh, congrats!! :O He's gorgeous! I'm so glad you finally completed your goal!! :D
@Xanarcah

Oh my gosh, congrats!! :O He's gorgeous! I'm so glad you finally completed your goal!! :D
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@xanarcah I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

AND HE'S SO GORGEOUS

GOOD JOB YOU
@xanarcah I'M SO PROUD OF YOU

AND HE'S SO GORGEOUS

GOOD JOB YOU
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@xanarcah

AHHHH THATS AWAZING! Congratulation!!! :D
@xanarcah