Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Permanently Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
^
^
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

I love Torpedo! I'm not much of a writer but I wanted to make an effort! Angora is one of my dragons, I thought it seemed fitting that she would be the one to find him.

On a summer night, while the stars reflected the ocean, there was a subtle glow among the waves. Hailing from the Starfall Isles, a beautiful Guardian made of the sea stepped into the ocean. The moon shone on her wings and the currents seemed to whisper her name. Angora. She walked forward into the waves, missing her birth flight. She would never choose to go back, she was a loyal warrior of her clan and the Arcane flight, but sometimes she just had to close her eyes and remember what it was like. Serene, peaceful, nothing but the sounds of the sea. Angora is made of both the sea and the stars, a unique and beautiful combination.

Then, she felt something gently collide with her leg.

She looked down, and with the light of the moon she could see it was an egg. She instantly felt her chest cave in with panic. It was covered in barnacles, and it clearly came from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It must've floated away from its nest, and traveled all the way to the Starfall Isles. Its poor mother, she thought, for she must be frantic. She could not imagine losing an egg.

As Angora carefully led the egg to the shore, she could feel movement and life within it. As soon as she planted it into the sand, the egg cracked, and a tiny nose started to make its way out of the shell. Angora felt blessed to witness it. Although she's had many children of her own, the wonder of seeing a baby dragon find its way into the world would never wear off. Seeing the baby dragon for the first time, a male, she gazed at him in wonder. He was made of stars as well! And his eyes...they seemed to be made of waves. Like her, he came from the sea but was destined for the cosmos. It was fate that she should find him.

Angora picked up the newly born baby dragon, to carry him back to the clan. Their family, forever residing in the Starfall Isles.

He belongs here. With me.

@ShadowPiper

I love Torpedo! I'm not much of a writer but I wanted to make an effort! Angora is one of my dragons, I thought it seemed fitting that she would be the one to find him.

On a summer night, while the stars reflected the ocean, there was a subtle glow among the waves. Hailing from the Starfall Isles, a beautiful Guardian made of the sea stepped into the ocean. The moon shone on her wings and the currents seemed to whisper her name. Angora. She walked forward into the waves, missing her birth flight. She would never choose to go back, she was a loyal warrior of her clan and the Arcane flight, but sometimes she just had to close her eyes and remember what it was like. Serene, peaceful, nothing but the sounds of the sea. Angora is made of both the sea and the stars, a unique and beautiful combination.

Then, she felt something gently collide with her leg.

She looked down, and with the light of the moon she could see it was an egg. She instantly felt her chest cave in with panic. It was covered in barnacles, and it clearly came from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It must've floated away from its nest, and traveled all the way to the Starfall Isles. Its poor mother, she thought, for she must be frantic. She could not imagine losing an egg.

As Angora carefully led the egg to the shore, she could feel movement and life within it. As soon as she planted it into the sand, the egg cracked, and a tiny nose started to make its way out of the shell. Angora felt blessed to witness it. Although she's had many children of her own, the wonder of seeing a baby dragon find its way into the world would never wear off. Seeing the baby dragon for the first time, a male, she gazed at him in wonder. He was made of stars as well! And his eyes...they seemed to be made of waves. Like her, he came from the sea but was destined for the cosmos. It was fate that she should find him.

Angora picked up the newly born baby dragon, to carry him back to the clan. Their family, forever residing in the Starfall Isles.

He belongs here. With me.

QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson

Thata wonderful, you did an amazing job. I'll send him your way!
@laurastylinson

Thata wonderful, you did an amazing job. I'll send him your way!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Salvation @Willowbud Three new dragons! Edan - Shadow Primal - 150kt/g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50839848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508399/50839848_350.png[/img] [/url] Amara - Nature Primal - 100kt/g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47086924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470870/47086924_350.png[/img] [/url] Maldina - Ice Primal - 120kt/g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50862518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508626/50862518_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Salvation @Willowbud Three new dragons!

Edan - Shadow Primal - 150kt/g

50839848_350.png

Amara - Nature Primal - 100kt/g

47086924_350.png

Maldina - Ice Primal - 120kt/g

50862518_350.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper
May i have Edan?
I'll draw a nice art for her :D
@ShadowPiper
May i have Edan?
I'll draw a nice art for her :D
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png
@ShadowPiper Dang, I quite liked Edan but I guess someone offered first.
@ShadowPiper Dang, I quite liked Edan but I guess someone offered first.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@shadowpiper

Pinglist please?
@shadowpiper

Pinglist please?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Morela I'll hold her till you're done if thats okay? :)

@Painrivers Added you!
@Morela I'll hold her till you're done if thats okay? :)

@Painrivers Added you!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper
Yes :D, could you hold her max a week? Because i don't know if i will have time during Easter break...
@ShadowPiper
Yes :D, could you hold her max a week? Because i don't know if i will have time during Easter break...
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png
@ShadowPiper

Would you be willing to hold the Imperial ice primal boy for me for a little while?? I have a few ideas for him!
@ShadowPiper

Would you be willing to hold the Imperial ice primal boy for me for a little while?? I have a few ideas for him!
rPflwkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29