Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fodder for Fodder
1 2 3
Yep, another one of those "I found this pretty dragon up for fodder prices but I though they were too pretty to exalt so please trade me for these pretties" type of thread.

• I will trade one of the dragons posted below for two fodder dragons but they'll be listed in the AH for 18g/kt. I'm primarily interested in trading for fodder but while they're in my lair they're gonna be for sale so I don't get attached.
  • Please post here to claim for trading. I will send the CR asap.
  • Everybody leaves my lair named.
  • Please post the name or color combo of the dragon you are interested to make it easier for me to send them to you.
  • I will only hold dragons until their listed exalt date, after that they are getting booted out for their cold, hard dragon cash. I will only do extended holds for money transactions.
  • Edit: I'm trading adults for adults. Ask if I'm accepting 5 day old hatchings if that's all you have.
  • I am not subscribed. Please ping me!
Yep, another one of those "I found this pretty dragon up for fodder prices but I though they were too pretty to exalt so please trade me for these pretties" type of thread.

• I will trade one of the dragons posted below for two fodder dragons but they'll be listed in the AH for 18g/kt. I'm primarily interested in trading for fodder but while they're in my lair they're gonna be for sale so I don't get attached.
  • Please post here to claim for trading. I will send the CR asap.
  • Everybody leaves my lair named.
  • Please post the name or color combo of the dragon you are interested to make it easier for me to send them to you.
  • I will only hold dragons until their listed exalt date, after that they are getting booted out for their cold, hard dragon cash. I will only do extended holds for money transactions.
  • Edit: I'm trading adults for adults. Ask if I'm accepting 5 day old hatchings if that's all you have.
  • I am not subscribed. Please ping me!
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
bamp
bamp
My Nuzlocke!
bamp
bamp
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae