Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Pretties for Fodder!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@vulcanchicks

She certainly is! I'd ideally like 3 fodder for her (hatchling or adult, doesnt matter)
@vulcanchicks

She certainly is! I'd ideally like 3 fodder for her (hatchling or adult, doesnt matter)
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina I'll get a three-fodder trade set up then! :D
@Tinytalkingtina I'll get a three-fodder trade set up then! :D
@Tinytalkingtina sweet, sending them over now :)
@Tinytalkingtina sweet, sending them over now :)
Thank you :D
Thank you :D
@Tinytalkingtina how many for the male spiral? I recently started playing so i dont have that many drqgons, but that spiral is magnificent
@Tinytalkingtina how many for the male spiral? I recently started playing so i dont have that many drqgons, but that spiral is magnificent
@Nyxelia

Hi, welcome to FR! How does this sound: one dragon or hatchling now and one of Nemo's offspring at a later point?
@Nyxelia

Hi, welcome to FR! How does this sound: one dragon or hatchling now and one of Nemo's offspring at a later point?
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
bump
bump
@Tinytalkingtina
How many fodder for Mynell? He's so beautiful <3
@Tinytalkingtina
How many fodder for Mynell? He's so beautiful <3
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Raevn

How does 3 fodder sound? :)
@Raevn

How does 3 fodder sound? :)
@Tinytalkingtina
Sounds great! I'll set up the cr!
@Tinytalkingtina
Sounds great! I'll set up the cr!
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27