Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Pretties for Fodder!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
bump
bump
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkintina I'm i love with that Moon Primary PearlCatcher! How many Fodder would you take for her?
@Tinytalkintina I'm i love with that Moon Primary PearlCatcher! How many Fodder would you take for her?
bUUy115.pngc3JPS78.pngFqjFRoB.pngCR0J9Je.png
@MissMonsterCat

Is 3 okay? Doesn't matter if they're hatchlings or adults
@MissMonsterCat

Is 3 okay? Doesn't matter if they're hatchlings or adults
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina oh awesome! 3 sounds great!
@Tinytalkingtina oh awesome! 3 sounds great!
bUUy115.pngc3JPS78.pngFqjFRoB.pngCR0J9Je.png
@Tinytalkingtina How much would this girl be? I am in love with the runes already and have only been playing for a few hours! It means I don't quite have a stash of dragons but I do have a nest that I probably won't want and can buy a couple of fodder if you want :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32034408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320345/32034408_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tinytalkingtina

How much would this girl be? I am in love with the runes already and have only been playing for a few hours! It means I don't quite have a stash of dragons but I do have a nest that I probably won't want and can buy a couple of fodder if you want :)

32034408_350.png
@DeanPenDragon

Welcome to FR! I'd be happy to trade that dragon for a couple fodder once they hatch :)

(though did you want that particular dragon? He's a male)
@DeanPenDragon

Welcome to FR! I'd be happy to trade that dragon for a couple fodder once they hatch :)

(though did you want that particular dragon? He's a male)
bump
bump
@Tinytalkingtina

Okay, I'll be making sure they hatch soon as possible so you don't have to wait long thanks

And yeah, I thought I said guy so whoops on that part :P
@Tinytalkingtina

Okay, I'll be making sure they hatch soon as possible so you don't have to wait long thanks

And yeah, I thought I said guy so whoops on that part :P
@Tinytalkingtina how many fodder for that gold runed spiral?
@Tinytalkingtina how many fodder for that gold runed spiral?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Coyoteflowers

Is 3 Okay? Doesn't matter if they are hatchlings or adults.
@Coyoteflowers

Is 3 Okay? Doesn't matter if they are hatchlings or adults.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27