Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - A Free Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
@Malachitemist

Sorry~! I've always been late at replying people's pms ^^;
I'll inform @Mysticable to send the female coatl first but the male fae needs to wait. If the person on that pair's pinglist don't pick him then you can have him ~ (if only you could hoard them all xD)
@Malachitemist

Sorry~! I've always been late at replying people's pms ^^;
I'll inform @Mysticable to send the female coatl first but the male fae needs to wait. If the person on that pair's pinglist don't pick him then you can have him ~ (if only you could hoard them all xD)
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@caprireve

Grrrrr! Maybe next time they'll get it both.
@caprireve

Grrrrr! Maybe next time they'll get it both.
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
Are any of the Poison Of the Night hatchlings still available ? @Malachitemist @caprireve
Are any of the Poison Of the Night hatchlings still available ? @Malachitemist @caprireve
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
(@caprireve I hope u dont mind me responding lol)

@kiradog234 based on the location of the hatchies, they are all still available, however I'm not responsible for those hatchlings, so you'll have to wait for @capririeve to respond to your message if you would like one.
(@caprireve I hope u dont mind me responding lol)

@kiradog234 based on the location of the hatchies, they are all still available, however I'm not responsible for those hatchlings, so you'll have to wait for @capririeve to respond to your message if you would like one.
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Can I be added to the Dusk Star hatchling pinglist please? Thank you! (And: permafrost!)
Can I be added to the Dusk Star hatchling pinglist please? Thank you! (And: permafrost!)
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
may I be added to the Dusk Star pinglist? thanks so much!
may I be added to the Dusk Star pinglist? thanks so much!
im just a ghost
AH, CAPRI!! I NEED YOU TO ADD ME TO THAT BOGGIE PINGLIST RIGHT THIS MINUTE OMG I'M DYING

Thank you <3 xD
AH, CAPRI!! I NEED YOU TO ADD ME TO THAT BOGGIE PINGLIST RIGHT THIS MINUTE OMG I'M DYING

Thank you <3 xD
^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edit: @Areo if you didn't point that out I wouldn't have noticed lol.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edit: @Areo if you didn't point that out I wouldn't have noticed lol.)
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
@Malachitemist

I don't mind at all! I actually need the help xD The others are busy lately and I'm kinda on my own atm TTvTT I'm just glad they at least could send out the dragons

@Kiradog234

Yes! They're all availabe :D Just tell which you want and provide a name! @RiciouRst will send the hatchling to you~

@Ren86 , @Ametrine , @Areo ,

ADDED ~! I knew the bog would get attention fast xD
Areo chill~~ I was wondering why the pings were more than usual today lol
@Malachitemist

I don't mind at all! I actually need the help xD The others are busy lately and I'm kinda on my own atm TTvTT I'm just glad they at least could send out the dragons

@Kiradog234

Yes! They're all availabe :D Just tell which you want and provide a name! @RiciouRst will send the hatchling to you~

@Ren86 , @Ametrine , @Areo ,

ADDED ~! I knew the bog would get attention fast xD
Areo chill~~ I was wondering why the pings were more than usual today lol
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
Yeah, I totally forgot you were subscribed, my apologies >_<
Yeah, I totally forgot you were subscribed, my apologies >_<
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76