Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lioness's leveling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I can take another 3 dragons! But would like 2 of them to only be a small levels (Since 2 of my dragons are at another lair at the moment ^^) Thank you! C:
I can take another 3 dragons! But would like 2 of them to only be a small levels (Since 2 of my dragons are at another lair at the moment ^^) Thank you! C:
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
Boop C:
Boop C:
@RawrrLioness
Not to bother but, how long will it be till I get PoisonSwamp back? I don't mind the wait but I am wanting to start writing up my lore for him :/ Also, are you able to level up another one of my dragons? Just to level 10
@RawrrLioness
Not to bother but, how long will it be till I get PoisonSwamp back? I don't mind the wait but I am wanting to start writing up my lore for him :/ Also, are you able to level up another one of my dragons? Just to level 10
@RawrrLioness would you be able to level a dragon from 23 (and a half) to 25? I know those last levels are tough, so I thought it would be better to ask first
@RawrrLioness would you be able to level a dragon from 23 (and a half) to 25? I know those last levels are tough, so I thought it would be better to ask first
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | neocities
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ~
Not a bother at all! :3
Well for when I have been able to get to the Coli, I have gotten him from Lv1-Lv11 (Just 4 levels left!) But if you want him back early then that is perfectly fine! :D Then If you wanted him levelled those last 4 after the lore has been written, feel free to let me know! :D
And I will be more then happy to level another one of your dragons ^^ Feel free to send the CR when ever you want! :3 And I'll send PoisonSwamp over if you would like :3

@soII ~
I'll be more then happy to complete your dragons levelling for you! :3
Hehe thank you for asking first! :D It may take a little while so if you are happy with your dragon staying with me for a while then send the CR over when you are ready! C:
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ~
Not a bother at all! :3
Well for when I have been able to get to the Coli, I have gotten him from Lv1-Lv11 (Just 4 levels left!) But if you want him back early then that is perfectly fine! :D Then If you wanted him levelled those last 4 after the lore has been written, feel free to let me know! :D
And I will be more then happy to level another one of your dragons ^^ Feel free to send the CR when ever you want! :3 And I'll send PoisonSwamp over if you would like :3

@soII ~
I'll be more then happy to complete your dragons levelling for you! :3
Hehe thank you for asking first! :D It may take a little while so if you are happy with your dragon staying with me for a while then send the CR over when you are ready! C:
@RawrrLioness
I can take a bit more time to plan the lore :) and okay sending him over :D
@RawrrLioness
I can take a bit more time to plan the lore :) and okay sending him over :D
@RawrrLioness
Can i get the toxin female imp?
@RawrrLioness
nudX0O8.png
@RawrrLioness