Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give a Crackle/Get a Crackle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Well considering my "Give a Clown, Get a Clown board didn't do anything, I thought I would try a more well known breed and one of my favourites, the crackle XD I havnt seen one of these yet (It may have disappeared...) so I thought I would start another, please tell me if their are other boards around :3

Rules:
~ Ping the person above you with any dragon with the crackle gene, make sure you put a picture of the dragon you are sending.
~ Try not to skip anybody, don't need any de-railing XD
~ When you get the dragon you can do whatever you want with it, exalt, re-sell, trade anything!
~ Feel free to place the dragon you got back into the thread at any time if you don't like it's colouring
~ Only post a dragon you don't mind sending off :3 (Added, me and my forgetful memory ...)
~ And most importantly ....... HAVE FUN! :D
~ Think im going to add another rule...... If someone doesn't get a dragon within at least 24hr of them posting, I will send them one of my crackle dragons, and they all could be Guardians but I will try get others ^.^

The first person to post will get a dragon from me as well as a dragon from the next post! ^.^

@RawrrLioness ~ Ping myself so I don't loose it :D
Well considering my "Give a Clown, Get a Clown board didn't do anything, I thought I would try a more well known breed and one of my favourites, the crackle XD I havnt seen one of these yet (It may have disappeared...) so I thought I would start another, please tell me if their are other boards around :3

Rules:
~ Ping the person above you with any dragon with the crackle gene, make sure you put a picture of the dragon you are sending.
~ Try not to skip anybody, don't need any de-railing XD
~ When you get the dragon you can do whatever you want with it, exalt, re-sell, trade anything!
~ Feel free to place the dragon you got back into the thread at any time if you don't like it's colouring
~ Only post a dragon you don't mind sending off :3 (Added, me and my forgetful memory ...)
~ And most importantly ....... HAVE FUN! :D
~ Think im going to add another rule...... If someone doesn't get a dragon within at least 24hr of them posting, I will send them one of my crackle dragons, and they all could be Guardians but I will try get others ^.^

The first person to post will get a dragon from me as well as a dragon from the next post! ^.^

@RawrrLioness ~ Ping myself so I don't loose it :D
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
((Bump C:))
((Bump C:))
@RawrrLioness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21698356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216984/21698356_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RawrrLioness

21698356_350.png
~Life is about living~

~*History has it's eyes on you!*~
@Avalaron ~ Thank you for being the first to post! :D I'm on quickly then I'll accept when I'm able to get back on ^.^ I'll send my girl over to you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18805171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188052/18805171_350.png[/img] [/url] Next person to post send to Avalaron! :D
@Avalaron ~ Thank you for being the first to post! :D I'm on quickly then I'll accept when I'm able to get back on ^.^ I'll send my girl over to you!

18805171_350.png

Next person to post send to Avalaron! :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19904370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199044/19904370_350.png[/img] [/url] Got this girl, Should I send her to @Avalaron? @RawrrLioness and then how does this work I just hope someone will send me one?

19904370_350.png

Got this girl, Should I send her to @Avalaron? @RawrrLioness and then how does this work I just hope someone will send me one?
@Nix4 ~ ((Yepp :3 you send her to Avalaron :) Basically you send her off then you wait for someone to post after you and send you there dragon :3 Hope that makes sense! If no one sends you a dragon within at least 24hr's feel free to message me and I will send you one of mine and then Hopefully the board continues alright! Feel free to message me if you are still confused! :D))
@Nix4 ~ ((Yepp :3 you send her to Avalaron :) Basically you send her off then you wait for someone to post after you and send you there dragon :3 Hope that makes sense! If no one sends you a dragon within at least 24hr's feel free to message me and I will send you one of mine and then Hopefully the board continues alright! Feel free to message me if you are still confused! :D))
@RawrrLioness Sounds great! just wanted to make sure, if no one else posted, that I would still get something .

@Avalaron sending her now via CR
@RawrrLioness Sounds great! just wanted to make sure, if no one else posted, that I would still get something .

@Avalaron sending her now via CR
(@RawrrLioness
No problem - Crackle is on of my favourite genes too ^^

And your dragon lady is just beautiful *-* I love wildclaws - especially with crackle :D
Thank you ^^)

(@Nix4
Jupp, just send your lovely dragon to me and the next person who comes here will send you a dragon ^^
Edit:
You have to remove the familiar ^^ - else I cannot accept the CR)
(@RawrrLioness
No problem - Crackle is on of my favourite genes too ^^

And your dragon lady is just beautiful *-* I love wildclaws - especially with crackle :D
Thank you ^^)

(@Nix4
Jupp, just send your lovely dragon to me and the next person who comes here will send you a dragon ^^
Edit:
You have to remove the familiar ^^ - else I cannot accept the CR)
~Life is about living~

~*History has it's eyes on you!*~
@Nix4 ~ ((Not a problem :3 I just hope you don't mind another guardian if it comes to that XD if not I can figure out another crackle XD))

@Avalaron ~ ((I find Wildclaw crackles so beautiful as well ^.^ Poor Anahi was actually heading towards being exalted but I'm glad you love her and saved her from that :D))
@Nix4 ~ ((Not a problem :3 I just hope you don't mind another guardian if it comes to that XD if not I can figure out another crackle XD))

@Avalaron ~ ((I find Wildclaw crackles so beautiful as well ^.^ Poor Anahi was actually heading towards being exalted but I'm glad you love her and saved her from that :D))
@RawrrLioness Thats fine. I am also a Crackle fan so I just wanted to participate.
@RawrrLioness Thats fine. I am also a Crackle fan so I just wanted to participate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26