Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Thread (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1363 1364
@paragonbroscaa , I'm not sure. They aren't a friend, but someone who has a dragon with a range I need, so I am borrowing the dragon from them to breed. I pinged them the day I sent you Knuckle, so hopefully they come around soon to respond. (I confirmed with them earlier on for the breeding, the ping was to notify them who to send her to.) I can send fish your way if feeding him becomes an issue, but if I don't hear from them soon, perhaps I'll accept him back and wait for their return.
@paragonbroscaa , I'm not sure. They aren't a friend, but someone who has a dragon with a range I need, so I am borrowing the dragon from them to breed. I pinged them the day I sent you Knuckle, so hopefully they come around soon to respond. (I confirmed with them earlier on for the breeding, the ping was to notify them who to send her to.) I can send fish your way if feeding him becomes an issue, but if I don't hear from them soon, perhaps I'll accept him back and wait for their return.
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf

I shouldn't have a problem feeding them haha. Let me know if you want me to send him back. :3
@Ganondorf

I shouldn't have a problem feeding them haha. Let me know if you want me to send him back. :3
eC9kqty.png
@HaiXin

OMG, thanks so much! I had to do a few lair expansions to account for all the little buggers--it really is an army! Thanks so much for putting up with it! Any items you may be in need of I could toss yah?
@HaiXin

OMG, thanks so much! I had to do a few lair expansions to account for all the little buggers--it really is an army! Thanks so much for putting up with it! Any items you may be in need of I could toss yah?
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@FireflyRhapsody @ScalaGamer

Either of you have a nest available tomorrow? I have a pair that will be ready anytime after rollover (so in an hour and a half).
@FireflyRhapsody @ScalaGamer

Either of you have a nest available tomorrow? I have a pair that will be ready anytime after rollover (so in an hour and a half).
@Cranberry
Yup! Send them on over whenever you're ready!
@Cranberry
Yup! Send them on over whenever you're ready!
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Great! I'll send the crossroads after rollover. :)
@FireflyRhapsody Great! I'll send the crossroads after rollover. :)
@pingu Mind if I use one of your nests! After roll over two of my dergs are able to breed and plague eyes will kill it.
@pingu Mind if I use one of your nests! After roll over two of my dergs are able to breed and plague eyes will kill it.
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
@Culex @TigerGirl @LethargicWizard

Will any of you have a nest open in the next few days? I've got a pair I'd like to breed, but Wind eyes would kill them. I do have a few days to wait, but I'd like to get a nest set up! Mind if I use one of yours?
@Culex @TigerGirl @LethargicWizard

Will any of you have a nest open in the next few days? I've got a pair I'd like to breed, but Wind eyes would kill them. I do have a few days to wait, but I'd like to get a nest set up! Mind if I use one of yours?
@FlyingNorth - Yeah, I have a few nests open. Just send them over when they're RTB!
@FlyingNorth - Yeah, I have a few nests open. Just send them over when they're RTB!
JETQcvF.png
@edwin

Alrighty! Your lovelies have given us 3 eggs! :D
@edwin

Alrighty! Your lovelies have given us 3 eggs! :D
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1363 1364