Dragon Trading
Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Thread (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1364 1365
@Cranberry

Did FR already respond? I have a nest ready if you need it.
@Cranberry

Did FR already respond? I have a nest ready if you need it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@ScalaGamer Yeah, FR responded and I'm all set for now, thanks! I'll have more pairs in the near future if this one doesn't work out for me, though.
@ScalaGamer Yeah, FR responded and I'm all set for now, thanks! I'll have more pairs in the near future if this one doesn't work out for me, though.
@Cranberry

Alright! Hmu when you need. Good luck!! i hope your dergs work out <3
@Cranberry

Alright! Hmu when you need. Good luck!! i hope your dergs work out <3
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@Devlyn Hey there! Sorry for the late response, was out all day. Anyway, I'm a bit short on lair space at the moment but I'm trying to exalt 6 dragons before bed tonight, so then I should have space if you want to send them on over! (If you've already found another nester, no worries!)
@Devlyn Hey there! Sorry for the late response, was out all day. Anyway, I'm a bit short on lair space at the moment but I'm trying to exalt 6 dragons before bed tonight, so then I should have space if you want to send them on over! (If you've already found another nester, no worries!)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Kyomu thank you ! <3
@Kyomu thank you ! <3
ed ~ 21 ~ he/him ~ fae and ridgebacks are my favorite
@HaiXin Hi! I am able to provide Shadow nests, is the Shadow group still available to join? apologies for pinging you, I misread. PM will be sent shortly.

And @Culex @TigerGirl @LethargicWizard @PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae I am in need of a Fire or Light nest (gold-ish dragons, doesn't matter which one). Anyone have a nest available? Thank you in advance!
@HaiXin Hi! I am able to provide Shadow nests, is the Shadow group still available to join? apologies for pinging you, I misread. PM will be sent shortly.

And @Culex @TigerGirl @LethargicWizard @PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae I am in need of a Fire or Light nest (gold-ish dragons, doesn't matter which one). Anyone have a nest available? Thank you in advance!
uPXdQfI.png
@Amaluna @haelfire @cantnine

Hello! Got two pretties in need of an Ice nest. :3
@Amaluna @haelfire @cantnine

Hello! Got two pretties in need of an Ice nest. :3
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@annadandelion Send them on over
@annadandelion Send them on over
@Brynncognito
I gotcha! :D
@Brynncognito
I gotcha! :D
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@haelfire

Excellent, will send over momentarily.
@haelfire

Excellent, will send over momentarily.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1364 1365