Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Dragons [W] Apparel/Exalts/Skins/etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fie Just letting you know, if I don't hear from you by the time I get home from work tonight, I'm gonna take those dragons off hold and put them back on the AH. Sorry, but I just need to try to get them out of my lair. :/
@Fie Just letting you know, if I don't hear from you by the time I get home from work tonight, I'm gonna take those dragons off hold and put them back on the AH. Sorry, but I just need to try to get them out of my lair. :/
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu I fang give you 9 exalts for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8177884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81779/8177884_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pingu
I fang give you 9 exalts for

8177884_350.png
@Cocapepsi Awesome! If you want to set up the CRs, I'll take her off the AH for you :)
@Cocapepsi Awesome! If you want to set up the CRs, I'll take her off the AH for you :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu hey sorry it took so long! I will have to send you the fodder in waves is that okay? so like 3-4 and then once you take em, 3-4 more etc .
@pingu hey sorry it took so long! I will have to send you the fodder in waves is that okay? so like 3-4 and then once you take em, 3-4 more etc .
@Cocapepsi Yup not a problem, I have plenty of lair space. Just to make sure though -- I only take adult fodder, not hatchlings. Hope that's all right!
@Cocapepsi Yup not a problem, I have plenty of lair space. Just to make sure though -- I only take adult fodder, not hatchlings. Hope that's all right!

They are all adult! :) @pingu Sending first ones now!
They are all adult! :) @pingu Sending first ones now!
@pingu thanks again, could you be sue to name the dragons before they are exalted? :)

Also is that circuit guardian still on hold or could I maybe get that one too?
@pingu thanks again, could you be sue to name the dragons before they are exalted? :)

Also is that circuit guardian still on hold or could I maybe get that one too?
@Cocapepsi Yup, I always name them first because I level them up to lvl 7, and they have to be named to go into the Coli. ;)

And the circuit guardian is available -- the person who asked to put her on hold never got back to me -- I just hadn't had time to update my post yet. Anyway, she's all yours if you want her! :D
@Cocapepsi Yup, I always name them first because I level them up to lvl 7, and they have to be named to go into the Coli. ;)

And the circuit guardian is available -- the person who asked to put her on hold never got back to me -- I just hadn't had time to update my post yet. Anyway, she's all yours if you want her! :D

@pingu I do want her so if you mind holding her til I get off of work? :)
@pingu I do want her so if you mind holding her til I get off of work? :)
@Cocapepsi Ack, she sold while I was at work, sorry. ;_; But, she does have a brother (born today) who has identical colors, if you're interested in him instead.
@Cocapepsi Ack, she sold while I was at work, sorry. ;_; But, she does have a brother (born today) who has identical colors, if you're interested in him instead.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8