i'd love pings for these good bois!
i'd love pings for these good bois!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Alaia

oh please ping me for scatters! :D i love watching dragons' journeys! c:
@Alaia

oh please ping me for scatters! :D i love watching dragons' journeys! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@QueenKatoe
@Lela125
@KairinRose
@scared

Soooo in light of the Ancient Dragon update literally right after I made this thread, I gotta say that while I WILL be continuing these scatter journeys, it will not be until after June 8th. All of my funds are going to be saved up for the new Ancient Dragon release.
@QueenKatoe
@Lela125
@KairinRose
@scared

Soooo in light of the Ancient Dragon update literally right after I made this thread, I gotta say that while I WILL be continuing these scatter journeys, it will not be until after June 8th. All of my funds are going to be saved up for the new Ancient Dragon release.
They/Them FR+2
HAH I don't blame you in the slightest i'm so pumped
HAH I don't blame you in the slightest i'm so pumped
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Ping list me please.
Ping list me please.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru
Sure thing!
@Eondru
Sure thing!
They/Them FR+2
@QueenKatoe
@Lela125
@KairinRose
@scared
@Eondru

Uuuhhh, its been so long you probably dont even remember this thread but I finally threw another scatter scroll on my coatl boy XD

Still a bust, so will be doing more eventually, but its a slow process for me.
@QueenKatoe
@Lela125
@KairinRose
@scared
@Eondru

Uuuhhh, its been so long you probably dont even remember this thread but I finally threw another scatter scroll on my coatl boy XD

Still a bust, so will be doing more eventually, but its a slow process for me.
They/Them FR+2
nice, multi!!
nice, multi!!
queen_katoe.gif
@Alaia

Yay! Sorry I am super late to the game but I am excited to see your dragons' journeys when you pick this back up in the near future! ^u^

I've been on here sporadically throughout the week, catching up on stuff and getitng my clan lore completed.
@Alaia

Yay! Sorry I am super late to the game but I am excited to see your dragons' journeys when you pick this back up in the near future! ^u^

I've been on here sporadically throughout the week, catching up on stuff and getitng my clan lore completed.
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
1 2