Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Lycaon (old thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Bayhound @Argentdayl @CyberpunkMafioso

Got everyone registered, and I'll get around to making banners for bios soon! The dilute pair is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the hatchlings...I may have to grab one for myself!

Argentdayl, did you want me to add Fiera and Imbwa as a pair?

@Eiira
Thanks for the interest, I've added you! :)
@Bayhound @Argentdayl @CyberpunkMafioso

Got everyone registered, and I'll get around to making banners for bios soon! The dilute pair is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the hatchlings...I may have to grab one for myself!

Argentdayl, did you want me to add Fiera and Imbwa as a pair?

@Eiira
Thanks for the interest, I've added you! :)
@Cerastes
Awesome! Everything is looking great so far :) I'd loved to be pinged for new updates and whenever some light morph females are available!
@Cerastes
Awesome! Everything is looking great so far :) I'd loved to be pinged for new updates and whenever some light morph females are available!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Cerastes
mmmm, probably not? I don't really breed much ;^_^
@Cerastes
mmmm, probably not? I don't really breed much ;^_^
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
My dilute Lycaon pair has just laid a cluster of four eggs!

@Eiira I remember you saying you wanted to be on the pinglist!
My dilute Lycaon pair has just laid a cluster of four eggs!

@Eiira I remember you saying you wanted to be on the pinglist!
Lichtdrache.gif
@CyberpunkMafioso
Yay, can't wait to see them when they hatch!
@CyberpunkMafioso
Yay, can't wait to see them when they hatch!
@CyberpunkMafioso Oh! I'm excited to see them when they do hatch! Go ahead and ping me when they do~
@CyberpunkMafioso Oh! I'm excited to see them when they do hatch! Go ahead and ping me when they do~
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@Cerastes
I have a little question! I've been sketching Mbawa on and off and while I'm sure a few artistic liberties are fine, I wanted to get better insight on the species' appearance. Is a more canid muzzle allowed, or are they truly a morph between Mirror and Tundra? I've mostly been doing something akin to a Tundra's eyes, facial structure, and fur with a leaner mirror body/snout, but I wanted to get your input first before becoming too attached to anything!
@Cerastes
I have a little question! I've been sketching Mbawa on and off and while I'm sure a few artistic liberties are fine, I wanted to get better insight on the species' appearance. Is a more canid muzzle allowed, or are they truly a morph between Mirror and Tundra? I've mostly been doing something akin to a Tundra's eyes, facial structure, and fur with a leaner mirror body/snout, but I wanted to get your input first before becoming too attached to anything!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
@Bayhound

I think there's a good deal of variability in appearance, since they're probable hybrids to begin with. I've been picturing them as fairly canine with the heft and fluff of tundras and the leanness and predatory dentition of mirrors. That being said, it's totally up to interpretation and I think you should draw him however you want!
@Bayhound

I think there's a good deal of variability in appearance, since they're probable hybrids to begin with. I've been picturing them as fairly canine with the heft and fluff of tundras and the leanness and predatory dentition of mirrors. That being said, it's totally up to interpretation and I think you should draw him however you want!
@Cerastes
Sounds good to me c: Thanks!
@Cerastes
Sounds good to me c: Thanks!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
@Cerastes @Eiira They've hatched! Sadly, only one has the tertiary required to be a true Lycaon - Eiira, I promised you first grabs, so he's yours if you want him!
@Cerastes @Eiira They've hatched! Sadly, only one has the tertiary required to be a true Lycaon - Eiira, I promised you first grabs, so he's yours if you want him!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18