Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore Subsp] Ghouls (Open for Reg.)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@PricklyGoose I FINALLY gened Lewin.... but then I developed a backstory for his mate, Hydra, who will also be a ghoul. She currently has Lace, but will be getting Filigree as it's much easier to hide as a tert. 8D I'd like to register her, they'll be on a nest eventually. [b]Username:[/b] Meilkor [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Hydra [b]Dragon Image/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2755149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27552/2755149_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Eventual Plan:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=03a095d4495a5eb2c7d34795e8dd2b737000cc92&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!)[/b] [i]"Perhaps later, when I am in a mood to tell fairytales..."[/i]
@PricklyGoose

I FINALLY gened Lewin.... but then I developed a backstory for his mate, Hydra, who will also be a ghoul. She currently has Lace, but will be getting Filigree as it's much easier to hide as a tert. 8D

I'd like to register her, they'll be on a nest eventually.

Username: Meilkor
Dragon Name: Hydra
Dragon Image/Link:

2755149_350.png

Eventual Plan:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=12&auth=03a095d4495a5eb2c7d34795e8dd2b737000cc92&dummyext=prev.png
A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!) "Perhaps later, when I am in a mood to tell fairytales..."
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor Ooooo, spoopy! Adding her now!
@Meilkor Ooooo, spoopy! Adding her now!
aUKJE16.png
[b]Username:[/b] Starbrite [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Luis [b]Dragon Image/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43599733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435998/43599733_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!)[/b] Luis is an old dragon. His eyes are shadow and seem to swirl with incense. There is a faint scent of spice that surrounds him, of molasses and rum. Beneath that lurks a sweeter smell, of rot and overripe fruit. Unlike most ghouls, he can speak. His voice is as lush as the swamp in which he dwells. It is heavy with moss and insects, of life upon life upon life. His accent is thick and strange. Luis is as handsome as he is unnerving. He wears clothing that would have once been expensive and exquisite, but seems to be in the process of rotting from his scales. His lair is an old mansion sinking into the wet ground on which it rests. Vines curl along its columns and spread within to the vast ceilings on the verge of collapse. Luis seems to notice none of this, and sits among the lovely furniture that is in much disrepair, brooding over candles which he lights but one at a time. Those he lures into the heart of the swamp seldom find their way out. [b]Pinglist For Updates?:[/b] Already done! [b]Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any):[/b] See above! Luis is the mate of fellow Ghoul Antoinette. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43105680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431057/43105680_350.png[/img] [/url] They are on the nest right now and ready to introduce two pretty, skeletal not-dragons into the world! Can they be added to the breeding pair list? :O Edit: Breeding pair name: Lost Souls
Username: Starbrite
Dragon Name: Luis
Dragon Image/Link:

43599733_350.png

A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!) Luis is an old dragon. His eyes are shadow and seem to swirl with incense. There is a faint scent of spice that surrounds him, of molasses and rum. Beneath that lurks a sweeter smell, of rot and overripe fruit.

Unlike most ghouls, he can speak. His voice is as lush as the swamp in which he dwells. It is heavy with moss and insects, of life upon life upon life. His accent is thick and strange.

Luis is as handsome as he is unnerving. He wears clothing that would have once been expensive and exquisite, but seems to be in the process of rotting from his scales. His lair is an old mansion sinking into the wet ground on which it rests. Vines curl along its columns and spread within to the vast ceilings on the verge of collapse. Luis seems to notice none of this, and sits among the lovely furniture that is in much disrepair, brooding over candles which he lights but one at a time.

Those he lures into the heart of the swamp seldom find their way out.

Pinglist For Updates?: Already done!
Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any): See above!

Luis is the mate of fellow Ghoul Antoinette.

43105680_350.png

They are on the nest right now and ready to introduce two pretty, skeletal not-dragons into the world! Can they be added to the breeding pair list? :O

Edit: Breeding pair name: Lost Souls
@Starbrite I love that lore! I'm going to put up a nest of mine that just hatched today. :V
@Starbrite I love that lore! I'm going to put up a nest of mine that just hatched today. :V
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose

Ooh, sounds good. I forgot to add, their breeding pair name is Lost Souls!
@PricklyGoose

Ooh, sounds good. I forgot to add, their breeding pair name is Lost Souls!
@Starbrite alright, I'll add them in a sec!
@Starbrite alright, I'll add them in a sec!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose

Just asking, your Breeding pair section says to contact the owners of a breeding pair, but there is nothing stated who it is.
How about make the image of each pair also be a link to the Clan Profile of the owner, so people can just click the picture and land on the owners page so they can instantly message them?

Just a little something i wanted to add.
@PricklyGoose

Just asking, your Breeding pair section says to contact the owners of a breeding pair, but there is nothing stated who it is.
How about make the image of each pair also be a link to the Clan Profile of the owner, so people can just click the picture and land on the owners page so they can instantly message them?

Just a little something i wanted to add.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi Oof, I actually meant to put the owner's names but I think I totally forgot that part when putting them up. Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna do that now!
@Yuubi Oof, I actually meant to put the owner's names but I think I totally forgot that part when putting them up. Thanks for reminding me, I'm gonna do that now!
aUKJE16.png
@pricklygoose [b]Username:[/b] MalusNight [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Lyre [b]Dragon Image/Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44268599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442686/44268599_350.png[/img] [/url] (I'm also planning on getting her Glowing eyes) [b]A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!)[/b]: Lyre is almost always found tinkering with various chunks of metal, sprockets, and other scrap parts you'd find lying around the outskirts of the Shifting Expanse. On the surface, it looks likes she's just playing around with some random junk, maybe even trying her hand at some metal art, but you'd never guess that she's actually trying to make some contraption to help hunt for her. Having to go out and do such a thing by herself in such a hazardous region gets to be so tedious if not painful at times, so why not create a proxy that could withstand such dangers, harvest the goods, and bring them right back to her? Besides, anything is better than risking becoming roast-ghoul...again... [b]Pinglist For Updates?:[/b] Definitely! [b]Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any):[/b] Just Events ([u]Really[/u] gotta be good about buying new dragons now)
@pricklygoose
Username: MalusNight
Dragon Name: Lyre
Dragon Image/Link:
44268599_350.png

(I'm also planning on getting her Glowing eyes)

A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!): Lyre is almost always found tinkering with various chunks of metal, sprockets, and other scrap parts you'd find lying around the outskirts of the Shifting Expanse. On the surface, it looks likes she's just playing around with some random junk, maybe even trying her hand at some metal art, but you'd never guess that she's actually trying to make some contraption to help hunt for her. Having to go out and do such a thing by herself in such a hazardous region gets to be so tedious if not painful at times, so why not create a proxy that could withstand such dangers, harvest the goods, and bring them right back to her? Besides, anything is better than risking becoming roast-ghoul...again...

Pinglist For Updates?: Definitely!
Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any): Just Events (Really gotta be good about buying new dragons now)
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
@MalusNight I'm so glad she went to a good home! I'm putting you on the pinglists now, she's all registered!
@MalusNight I'm so glad she went to a good home! I'm putting you on the pinglists now, she's all registered!
aUKJE16.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15