Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nameless's Scatter Quest Done At 315!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@septarianflare
So blue I cry XDDDD
@septarianflare
So blue I cry XDDDD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre

Can I be pinged?
@Alyxsandre

Can I be pinged?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose
Sure thing! You've been added :D
@CassieRose
Sure thing! You've been added :D
AScq6qj.png
Wow.. I think I could never be bothered to scatter 135 times. And I guess I personally don't care if a dragon's been bred or not, nor do I care about digits (though I know some people do).
I guess good luck, but I can't imagine where I'd get that kind of money to do what you're doing.
Wow.. I think I could never be bothered to scatter 135 times. And I guess I personally don't care if a dragon's been bred or not, nor do I care about digits (though I know some people do).
I guess good luck, but I can't imagine where I'd get that kind of money to do what you're doing.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Alyxsandre

Oh wow.

insert crying-laughter emoji here
@Alyxsandre

Oh wow.

insert crying-laughter emoji here
Will Draw For Treasure
@Alyxsandre
I was gonna ask how can you get that much money for scatters then I remmber i have over 130 eggs myself . I think we both need help ... add me in your ping list please so i can suffer with you .
@Alyxsandre
I was gonna ask how can you get that much money for scatters then I remmber i have over 130 eggs myself . I think we both need help ... add me in your ping list please so i can suffer with you .
tiEnSNJ.png
@DragonArbock
They're not even my worst one!
I've had another scatter 203 times before I got colors that worked :3

The thing about old dragons is that they literally can't be born any more. IDs are one-of-a-kind, and because so many 2013 have been exalted, and sadly still exalted today, they're very limited. This thus makes them valuable in the eyes of many, because to us, these old dragons have a little bit of Flight Rising's history with them.
Where pretty color combos can be hatched today, old dragons no longer can
Where pretty g1s can be hatched today, old g1s cannot.

This exclusivity makes them so desirable :3
And as for how I got so many gems, a lot of it comes from a crap ton of hard work alongside spending RL currency on FR (which I haven't done in a few months)! Before I burnt myself out on artwork, I could get anywhere from 1kg to 40kg+ on commissions easily within a few weeks. Then the fact I started collecting old dragons when the concept was still new, so these dragons were very cheap
And now, three years later, their value has grown exponentially which leads to a lot of profit. A dragon bought for 300kt I sold for 6kg about a month back for example~

And last is off-site trading. Lots of grinding and playing on other games and thus trading those items for FR ones. I sold one of my Waja accounts that was 7 years old for approximately 100kg ahaha.

So it's really a lot of patience and hard work to get there v3v/
@DragonArbock
They're not even my worst one!
I've had another scatter 203 times before I got colors that worked :3

The thing about old dragons is that they literally can't be born any more. IDs are one-of-a-kind, and because so many 2013 have been exalted, and sadly still exalted today, they're very limited. This thus makes them valuable in the eyes of many, because to us, these old dragons have a little bit of Flight Rising's history with them.
Where pretty color combos can be hatched today, old dragons no longer can
Where pretty g1s can be hatched today, old g1s cannot.

This exclusivity makes them so desirable :3
And as for how I got so many gems, a lot of it comes from a crap ton of hard work alongside spending RL currency on FR (which I haven't done in a few months)! Before I burnt myself out on artwork, I could get anywhere from 1kg to 40kg+ on commissions easily within a few weeks. Then the fact I started collecting old dragons when the concept was still new, so these dragons were very cheap
And now, three years later, their value has grown exponentially which leads to a lot of profit. A dragon bought for 300kt I sold for 6kg about a month back for example~

And last is off-site trading. Lots of grinding and playing on other games and thus trading those items for FR ones. I sold one of my Waja accounts that was 7 years old for approximately 100kg ahaha.

So it's really a lot of patience and hard work to get there v3v/
AScq6qj.png
@Meilkor
They just don't know when to quit x'D

@Isegard
Together we suffer at the hand of the RNG gods!! XD
You've been added! I'm about to scatter them again so I won't bug you with a second ping as a heads up ahaha~!
@Meilkor
They just don't know when to quit x'D

@Isegard
Together we suffer at the hand of the RNG gods!! XD
You've been added! I'm about to scatter them again so I won't bug you with a second ping as a heads up ahaha~!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
Ah, that's a lot of effort. I don't play a lot of the other games people on here tend to value for trading. I thought about art, like sprites or whatnot but I haven't been very driven to do stuff for myself, let alone others.

Yeah, I do get IDs are unique. I recall a year or two ago there was that birthdate ID craze or whatever going on. I get the idea that some people hold onto dragons waiting for their value to increase, but I was never really like that. I get dragons cause I like them, and if I'm attached to them I don't really want to let them go. But I wasn't here early enough to have any 5 or 6 digits anyhow to sell. I commit the sin of breeding my gen 1's too because, well, that's what I like doing. So I doubt anything of mine's valuable anymore.

Everyone enjoys the game in their own way. Maybe soon you'll get the scatter you want. (maybe I'd scatter if we ever got a tert-only scatter, but they'll never do that).
@Alyxsandre
Ah, that's a lot of effort. I don't play a lot of the other games people on here tend to value for trading. I thought about art, like sprites or whatnot but I haven't been very driven to do stuff for myself, let alone others.

Yeah, I do get IDs are unique. I recall a year or two ago there was that birthdate ID craze or whatever going on. I get the idea that some people hold onto dragons waiting for their value to increase, but I was never really like that. I get dragons cause I like them, and if I'm attached to them I don't really want to let them go. But I wasn't here early enough to have any 5 or 6 digits anyhow to sell. I commit the sin of breeding my gen 1's too because, well, that's what I like doing. So I doubt anything of mine's valuable anymore.

Everyone enjoys the game in their own way. Maybe soon you'll get the scatter you want. (maybe I'd scatter if we ever got a tert-only scatter, but they'll never do that).
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Alyxsandre
woah I love his newest color .
@Alyxsandre
woah I love his newest color .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24