Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Clan Araven Lore: Galerius
1 2 3 4
I've had a lot of lore bouncing around in my head for a while but I've never gotten around to writing it down, and I doubt I ever will unless I make myself sit down and do it. And I think the best way for me to do that is to give myself a deadline and an audience to hold me accountable to it.

So every week, I'm going to lore one of my dragons and share them with you!
(Edit: Yeah, no, that schedule didn't pan out. Updates whenever!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R Gallicinia, the High Priestess*
R Aurorus, the Champion*
R Viducia, the Battle-Cleric
o Cassius, the Bard
o Aquilius, the Alchemist
R Solumbra, the Night Watchman
R Augustus, the Blind Seer
R Minerva, the Paladin of Pandora
R Vesta, the Temple Attendant
R Tacita, the Witch
R Sylvania, the Ranger
o Regulus, the Exiled Prince
o Viridia, the Cartographer
o Marcellus, of the Fair Folk
o Beneficentia, the Seamstress
R Visellius, the Druid
R Procellarum, the Silk Maker
R Tranquilitatis, the Teamaker
o Mauro, the Rose Knight
o Apollo, the Battlemage
o Gallus, the Medium
o Andromeda, the Assassin

o Caius, the Mercenary
R Faustina, the Paladin
R Galerius, the Mercenary
R Mirabella, the Beekeeper
R Laetoria, the Adventurer
R Rima, the Weatherdragon
R Septima, the Privateer
o Titus, the Treasurer
R Valeria, the Merchant
o Aurelia, the Gardener
R Octavius, the Homunculus
R Olcinia, the Homunculus
o Tiberius, the Death Knight
o Artorius, the Usurper
R Caesennia, the Necromancer
o Decius, the Tinkerer
o Galena, the Apothecary
o Janus, the Thief
o Atronia, the Ghost
o Vesuvia, the Smith
o Arcadius, the Librarian
x

*My progens could probably stand to have their bio layouts re-coded. Maybe I'll do that as a "bonus round" at some point.

For reference, the dragons who already had lore when this thread started were Gallicinia, Aurorus, and Valeria. Gallicinia and Aurorus may appear in this thread at some point if I re-code their bios, but I'm happy with Valeria, so if you want to see her bio, just click here. She's my designated fourth-wall-breaker so it mostly just contains my wishlist.

Pinglist: @chibithulu @overture @Bumpsly @Thysteria @Cerastes @AbbyLoRawr @Bayhound @awaicu @Pieeee
I've had a lot of lore bouncing around in my head for a while but I've never gotten around to writing it down, and I doubt I ever will unless I make myself sit down and do it. And I think the best way for me to do that is to give myself a deadline and an audience to hold me accountable to it.

So every week, I'm going to lore one of my dragons and share them with you!
(Edit: Yeah, no, that schedule didn't pan out. Updates whenever!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
R Gallicinia, the High Priestess*
R Aurorus, the Champion*
R Viducia, the Battle-Cleric
o Cassius, the Bard
o Aquilius, the Alchemist
R Solumbra, the Night Watchman
R Augustus, the Blind Seer
R Minerva, the Paladin of Pandora
R Vesta, the Temple Attendant
R Tacita, the Witch
R Sylvania, the Ranger
o Regulus, the Exiled Prince
o Viridia, the Cartographer
o Marcellus, of the Fair Folk
o Beneficentia, the Seamstress
R Visellius, the Druid
R Procellarum, the Silk Maker
R Tranquilitatis, the Teamaker
o Mauro, the Rose Knight
o Apollo, the Battlemage
o Gallus, the Medium
o Andromeda, the Assassin

o Caius, the Mercenary
R Faustina, the Paladin
R Galerius, the Mercenary
R Mirabella, the Beekeeper
R Laetoria, the Adventurer
R Rima, the Weatherdragon
R Septima, the Privateer
o Titus, the Treasurer
R Valeria, the Merchant
o Aurelia, the Gardener
R Octavius, the Homunculus
R Olcinia, the Homunculus
o Tiberius, the Death Knight
o Artorius, the Usurper
R Caesennia, the Necromancer
o Decius, the Tinkerer
o Galena, the Apothecary
o Janus, the Thief
o Atronia, the Ghost
o Vesuvia, the Smith
o Arcadius, the Librarian
x

*My progens could probably stand to have their bio layouts re-coded. Maybe I'll do that as a "bonus round" at some point.

For reference, the dragons who already had lore when this thread started were Gallicinia, Aurorus, and Valeria. Gallicinia and Aurorus may appear in this thread at some point if I re-code their bios, but I'm happy with Valeria, so if you want to see her bio, just click here. She's my designated fourth-wall-breaker so it mostly just contains my wishlist.

Pinglist: @chibithulu @overture @Bumpsly @Thysteria @Cerastes @AbbyLoRawr @Bayhound @awaicu @Pieeee
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

I'd like to be pinged and cheer you on! You have great details in your lore, so I can't wait to see them.
@Paladingineer

I'd like to be pinged and cheer you on! You have great details in your lore, so I can't wait to see them.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Paladingineer i would like to be pinged!! i need to get around to making lore for my lair (and actually sorting it out sheesh), and seeing other people do it will help (im pretty sure but i dont know about that @ self)
@Paladingineer i would like to be pinged!! i need to get around to making lore for my lair (and actually sorting it out sheesh), and seeing other people do it will help (im pretty sure but i dont know about that @ self)
D03a4pf.png
[size=1]@chibithulu @elevatorstuck [/size] This week's dragon is [b]Viducia, the battle-cleric/healer[/b]. She's one of the first dragons I ever got, so her lore ties in with the creation of the clan. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35115521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351156/35115521_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@chibithulu @elevatorstuck

This week's dragon is Viducia, the battle-cleric/healer. She's one of the first dragons I ever got, so her lore ties in with the creation of the clan.
35115521_350.png
@chibithulu @elevatorstuck Updating on a Tuesday because inspiration struck - I never said once a week would be on a specific day! This week's dragon is [b]Procellarum, the silk maker[/b]. [i]So many custom graphics[/i], cobbled together from stuff extracted from the dressing room and a tumblr post where someone had chopped up the Night Sky vista. All made to match the Night Sky Silks that he doesn't actually have yet. Oh well! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41365070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413651/41365070_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Updating on a Tuesday because inspiration struck - I never said once a week would be on a specific day!
This week's dragon is Procellarum, the silk maker. So many custom graphics, cobbled together from stuff extracted from the dressing room and a tumblr post where someone had chopped up the Night Sky vista. All made to match the Night Sky Silks that he doesn't actually have yet. Oh well!
@chibithulu @elevatorstuck This week's dragon is [b]Laetoria, the Adventurer/Archaeologist[/b]. As her appearance might suggest, she wasn't intended as an Indiana Jones knockoff (otherwise she'd be brown and wearing a fedora) but that's where her characterization took her so I embraced it. Making that profile theme work with her colors wasn't easy, but I think I managed to weave the icy blues in there well enough with some of the items on the sides. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35611334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356114/35611334_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

This week's dragon is Laetoria, the Adventurer/Archaeologist. As her appearance might suggest, she wasn't intended as an Indiana Jones knockoff (otherwise she'd be brown and wearing a fedora) but that's where her characterization took her so I embraced it. Making that profile theme work with her colors wasn't easy, but I think I managed to weave the icy blues in there well enough with some of the items on the sides.
Assuming this is the thread? I'd love to be added! thanks. My account is in progress and constantly changing! I think I am getting somewhere though, developing full characters, ideas etc..
Assuming this is the thread? I'd love to be added! thanks. My account is in progress and constantly changing! I think I am getting somewhere though, developing full characters, ideas etc..
F87y56I.png
@chibithulu @elevatorstuck @Bumpsly Good Lightweaver, was this one ever a challenge! This week's dragon is [b]Faustina, the Paladin.[/b] Putting that tree picture together was not easy, and neither was writing the story. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42577481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425775/42577481_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@chibithulu @elevatorstuck @Bumpsly

Good Lightweaver, was this one ever a challenge! This week's dragon is Faustina, the Paladin. Putting that tree picture together was not easy, and neither was writing the story.
Another great story! I could feel her grief, and the justice she received was very well done. I truly like the hope at the end, where she's able to let go of her rage and turn to another day. :)
Another great story! I could feel her grief, and the justice she received was very well done. I truly like the hope at the end, where she's able to let go of her rage and turn to another day. :)
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
I'd love to be pinged! Beautiful lore!
I'd love to be pinged! Beautiful lore!
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
1 2 3 4