Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask the Heartless Bounty Hunter!
1 2 3 4
[center][size=2]@Rikirik [s]yes the perfect opportunity to work on my very own bounty hunter![/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30065344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300654/30065344_350.png[/img] [/url] (He also has a daytime outfit in his bio if you want to see that.) The Wildclaw stepped quietly with the Bogsneak, who was quite loud. His bow was securely hooked to his hip, easy access should this meeting go wrong. He'd heard of The bounty hunter named, whom he only knew as [i]Black Wolf[/i]. Or was it lion? He couldn't remember. They approached a decently sized Imperial, his hat was tilted over his eyes, his breaths shallow. "Hey! Lou! Wake up!" The Bogsneak said, slamming a fist on his table. [i]So, your name is Lou..[/i] He thought, making a mental note. "Whaddya want?" The Imperial huffed out, moving his hat out of his eyes, before they fell on Shirai. "Oh? [b]Well, well, what do we have here?[/b]" He asked. The Bogsneak took his leave, leaving the two bounty hunters alone. Shirai bowed slightly before sliding into the chair across from him. He took his hat off, setting it down beside him. He sat there for a moment, taking in every detail of the Imperial. Lou, who became annoyed at the Wildclaws silence, leaned closer. Shirai smirked. "I hear you're also a bounty hunter." He said coolly. Leaning back in his chair, he continued. "I also heard, that a certain someone came through here last week." He tossed a picture of a wild looking Guardian across the table to Lou. "Know anything about him?" He paused. "Or, perhaps you handled him for me?"
@Rikirik
yes the perfect opportunity to work on my very own bounty hunter!

30065344_350.png

(He also has a daytime outfit in his bio if you want to see that.)

The Wildclaw stepped quietly with the Bogsneak, who was quite loud. His bow was securely hooked to his hip, easy access should this meeting go wrong. He'd heard of The bounty hunter named, whom he only knew as Black Wolf. Or was it lion? He couldn't remember.

They approached a decently sized Imperial, his hat was tilted over his eyes, his breaths shallow.

"Hey! Lou! Wake up!" The Bogsneak said, slamming a fist on his table. So, your name is Lou.. He thought, making a mental note.

"Whaddya want?" The Imperial huffed out, moving his hat out of his eyes, before they fell on Shirai. "Oh? Well, well, what do we have here?" He asked. The Bogsneak took his leave, leaving the two bounty hunters alone.

Shirai bowed slightly before sliding into the chair across from him. He took his hat off, setting it down beside him. He sat there for a moment, taking in every detail of the Imperial. Lou, who became annoyed at the Wildclaws silence, leaned closer. Shirai smirked.

"I hear you're also a bounty hunter." He said coolly. Leaning back in his chair, he continued. "I also heard, that a certain someone came through here last week." He tossed a picture of a wild looking Guardian across the table to Lou. "Know anything about him?" He paused. "Or, perhaps you handled him for me?"
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Rikirik [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34139835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341399/34139835_350.png[/img] [/url] The nameless former mercenary stepped in idly though steadily. Pulling his cleaver a little bit backwards to show no hostility, he starts with a chatty tone. “Gonna apologize for neither bringing business nor here to provoke you.” He slightly leans forward with a thoughtful look. "See, I was a mercenary. Me and my old fellas had heard 'bout your skills and heartlessness. And you 'n your place looks just as they said. Yeah I know mercenaries and bounty hunters are someway very different, but no doubt they all kill to live, isn't it? " "I'm just pretty curious. Have you ever thought about that something, or SOMEONE, might change your life unexpectedly? "
@Rikirik

34139835_350.png

The nameless former mercenary stepped in idly though steadily. Pulling his cleaver a little bit backwards to show no hostility, he starts with a chatty tone.
“Gonna apologize for neither bringing business nor here to provoke you.” He slightly leans forward with a thoughtful look. "See, I was a mercenary. Me and my old fellas had heard 'bout your skills and heartlessness. And you 'n your place looks just as they said. Yeah I know mercenaries and bounty hunters are someway very different, but no doubt they all kill to live, isn't it? "
"I'm just pretty curious. Have you ever thought about that something, or SOMEONE, might change your life unexpectedly? "
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@rikirik [s]this thread made me decide to make my lovely girl a bounty hunter[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41057120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410572/41057120_350.png[/img] [/url] The young Pearlcatcher rubbed the sweat from her forehead, but refused to remove her hood and mask. After a few moments of doing nothing but standing still, she carefully moved forward and placed a worn-out polaroid on Lou's desk, but kept it nearby. She tapped her claws and paused for a few more moments, then reached over to grab a pen lying nearby. She scribbled over the polaroid, and made notes here and there. Finally she moved the photo over to Lou and watched him with expectant eyes. The photo consisted of a group of Harpies and Serthis, and the clear formation of the photo implied that it was a formal alliance between the two in Carrion Canyon. Several members were scribbled out, and some were circled and had arrows directed to them; however, all the notes made by the Pearlcatcher were written in what looked like the Harpy's language.
@rikirik
this thread made me decide to make my lovely girl a bounty hunter

41057120_350.png

The young Pearlcatcher rubbed the sweat from her forehead, but refused to remove her hood and mask. After a few moments of doing nothing but standing still, she carefully moved forward and placed a worn-out polaroid on Lou's desk, but kept it nearby.

She tapped her claws and paused for a few more moments, then reached over to grab a pen lying nearby. She scribbled over the polaroid, and made notes here and there. Finally she moved the photo over to Lou and watched him with expectant eyes.

The photo consisted of a group of Harpies and Serthis, and the clear formation of the photo implied that it was a formal alliance between the two in Carrion Canyon. Several members were scribbled out, and some were circled and had arrows directed to them; however, all the notes made by the Pearlcatcher were written in what looked like the Harpy's language.
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
@Rikirik I'd be sorry but I'm not. I've sent her worse places cx [center][color=orangered][i]The sound of tiny stubs tump-tumping across the floorboards is nothing if a little odd, especially since the creature they belong to can barely see over the table. It appears undaunted by the bleak surroundings, carrying a piece of paper in its mouth with a look of intense concentration as it narrowly avoids tripping over a skin fold. With a hefty thunk the little thing rears and plonks its front half on the table, laying out the paper alongside a large cookie. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38592270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385923/38592270_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Snello! Snaggy snome to snow eef Snou has seen dis snagin?"[/b] It's a crudely drawn picture of an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=227120&tab=dragon&did=40127135]angry-looking Ridgeback[/url], she's definitely drawn it. Printed in wobbly letters are the words 'DAHDEE, REWARD: 1 COOKIE' with the S backwards and the number one looking like a lowercase L. [b]"Eet Snaggy's Snahdee! Snahdee snlost n Snaggy must find. Snaggy aks Snogsneak but Snogsneak ate Snaggy's other snookies n snopened de door :3"[/b] Her speech is hard to follow, but it seems like she's looking for her...father? Adopted Guardian? Either way the dragon on the paper does NOT seem like the type to look after small children. The uh...the cookie explanation seems to hold up though, as munching can be heard from outside. [/center][/color][/i] For uh...for clarification I have included this gif: [img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/215812804/original.gif[/img]
@Rikirik I'd be sorry but I'm not. I've sent her worse places cx
The sound of tiny stubs tump-tumping across the floorboards is nothing if a little odd, especially since the creature they belong to can barely see over the table. It appears undaunted by the bleak surroundings, carrying a piece of paper in its mouth with a look of intense concentration as it narrowly avoids tripping over a skin fold. With a hefty thunk the little thing rears and plonks its front half on the table, laying out the paper alongside a large cookie.

38592270_350.png

"Snello! Snaggy snome to snow eef Snou has seen dis snagin?"
It's a crudely drawn picture of an angry-looking Ridgeback, she's definitely drawn it. Printed in wobbly letters are the words 'DAHDEE, REWARD: 1 COOKIE' with the S backwards and the number one looking like a lowercase L.

"Eet Snaggy's Snahdee! Snahdee snlost n Snaggy must find. Snaggy aks Snogsneak but Snogsneak ate Snaggy's other snookies n snopened de door :3"
Her speech is hard to follow, but it seems like she's looking for her...father? Adopted Guardian? Either way the dragon on the paper does NOT seem like the type to look after small children. The uh...the cookie explanation seems to hold up though, as munching can be heard from outside.

For uh...for clarification I have included this gif:

original.gif
@Fourr
All of that silence, and no job? He sighs and picks the picture up with a slight slide.

"You interrupted my nap for this?" He questions, pointing at the picture, "I would think it was common knowledge: he's been dead for weeks."

He takes the Wildclaw's silence as a cue to continue.

"He came to me asking for protection, I assume, from you. Now, I'm not sure how my services are being advertised lately, but most dragons with an ounce of sense (he gestures to the Wildclaw) know better. Needless to say, he got his wish. Forever."

He props himself back up on the chair and lowers the brim of his hat,

"Wake me up in 5, will you?"
@Fourr
All of that silence, and no job? He sighs and picks the picture up with a slight slide.

"You interrupted my nap for this?" He questions, pointing at the picture, "I would think it was common knowledge: he's been dead for weeks."

He takes the Wildclaw's silence as a cue to continue.

"He came to me asking for protection, I assume, from you. Now, I'm not sure how my services are being advertised lately, but most dragons with an ounce of sense (he gestures to the Wildclaw) know better. Needless to say, he got his wish. Forever."

He props himself back up on the chair and lowers the brim of his hat,

"Wake me up in 5, will you?"
@Irmingard
He stares at the Imperial for a moment, then silently grabs two glasses and a bottle of whiskey from his desk's side-drawer. He pours a generous amount in both glasses, and offers one to his guest,

"I like how you think." He says, downing his drink. He gestures to a framed photo placed reverently by his desk lamp,

"It's already happened, friend. My lady there, Lai, taught me that life 'aint all bad. No matter how you start, if you can find someone that loves 'ya, they can flip your whole world-view around."
@Irmingard
He stares at the Imperial for a moment, then silently grabs two glasses and a bottle of whiskey from his desk's side-drawer. He pours a generous amount in both glasses, and offers one to his guest,

"I like how you think." He says, downing his drink. He gestures to a framed photo placed reverently by his desk lamp,

"It's already happened, friend. My lady there, Lai, taught me that life 'aint all bad. No matter how you start, if you can find someone that loves 'ya, they can flip your whole world-view around."
@Rikirik

The Wildclaw narrowed his eyes, linking his claws together. He figured he was dead, especially coming by these parts. He waited for him to continue, raising a brow at the mention of protection. He let out a cold chuckle.

"Protection?" He paused. "Odd, from someone like him." He shrugged with a chuckle. "Scared of lil' ol' me. Most aren't." He stated matter of fact-ly. He sat back, letting him rest for a few moments. He took this time to take the picture back and shred it, tossing the pieces on the ground.

"Yer gonna have ta cle-" The Bogsneak started, but stopped as Shirai glared at him. He shifted in his seat, reaching over to wake Lou. "Wakey wakey sleepy head. It's been five minutes." He said, tapping a claw around his face.

"I have to thank you for taking care of him for me. He was rather.. Elusive. and I got side tracked by another hunt." He paused, picking up his hat, examining it before placing it upon his feathers. He gave the Imperial a curt nod.
"Before I leave," He pulled a neatly wrapped mini pie from a hidden bag. "enjoy it. We all need some sweetness in this bitter life we lead." He said before silently walking off, dropping some coins down by the Bogsneak.

(I forgot to mention, your boy is great <3 I love his apparel (: )
@Rikirik

The Wildclaw narrowed his eyes, linking his claws together. He figured he was dead, especially coming by these parts. He waited for him to continue, raising a brow at the mention of protection. He let out a cold chuckle.

"Protection?" He paused. "Odd, from someone like him." He shrugged with a chuckle. "Scared of lil' ol' me. Most aren't." He stated matter of fact-ly. He sat back, letting him rest for a few moments. He took this time to take the picture back and shred it, tossing the pieces on the ground.

"Yer gonna have ta cle-" The Bogsneak started, but stopped as Shirai glared at him. He shifted in his seat, reaching over to wake Lou. "Wakey wakey sleepy head. It's been five minutes." He said, tapping a claw around his face.

"I have to thank you for taking care of him for me. He was rather.. Elusive. and I got side tracked by another hunt." He paused, picking up his hat, examining it before placing it upon his feathers. He gave the Imperial a curt nod.
"Before I leave," He pulled a neatly wrapped mini pie from a hidden bag. "enjoy it. We all need some sweetness in this bitter life we lead." He said before silently walking off, dropping some coins down by the Bogsneak.

(I forgot to mention, your boy is great <3 I love his apparel (: )
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@drawingdeamon

I'm really flattered, thank you :'D
The strange script is amusing, in its own way. Chicken scratch.

"I'm not sure how much of what I'm sayin' you understand, miss, but... I can't read this." He says frankly, rifling through a drawer in his desk, "But I think I've got an idea."

He pulls out two colored pens; one green, and one red. He holds up the red one,

"Use this color for the ones you want me to take care of," he tells her, simultaneously pantomiming shooting a gun, "and this one (he holds up the green pen) for anyone you don't want dead."

He's not sure what to pantomime for the action of not killing someone, so he just hopes she can figure it out. He hands both of the pens to her with a little nod.

@drawingdeamon

I'm really flattered, thank you :'D
The strange script is amusing, in its own way. Chicken scratch.

"I'm not sure how much of what I'm sayin' you understand, miss, but... I can't read this." He says frankly, rifling through a drawer in his desk, "But I think I've got an idea."

He pulls out two colored pens; one green, and one red. He holds up the red one,

"Use this color for the ones you want me to take care of," he tells her, simultaneously pantomiming shooting a gun, "and this one (he holds up the green pen) for anyone you don't want dead."

He's not sure what to pantomime for the action of not killing someone, so he just hopes she can figure it out. He hands both of the pens to her with a little nod.

@Skydust

I love this. All of this.

Lou glances to the door, and then back at the... Diabetic nightmare leaning against his table. He knew kids could be innocent, but this was really almost too much.

"Ehe... Snaggy... This isn't the business I deal in." He lowers himself to her eye-level, and starts speaking softly, "You see, the work I do involves the brutal murder of other dragons in exchange for gold. So, I'll take the cookie, but I can't help you unless you want this guy (he holds the picture up and taps it) killed. OK darling?"

Ever the poor role model and despite being unwilling to help her, Lou is determined not to send the abandoned hatchling off empty-handed. Whoever the kid's guardian was, they were about to regret losing her.

He grabs his stash of sweets and picks through them with her, setting all the ones she likes aside. Then, he grabs a small satchel, and stuffs it to the brim with her candy. He even tosses a couple of bullets in, like prizes, simply telling her, "Don't eat these ones."

He sends her on her way, watching from the door as she tump-tumps back out of the saloon. Once she's gone, he plops himself back into his chair, and takes a generous bite of cookie.
@Skydust

I love this. All of this.

Lou glances to the door, and then back at the... Diabetic nightmare leaning against his table. He knew kids could be innocent, but this was really almost too much.

"Ehe... Snaggy... This isn't the business I deal in." He lowers himself to her eye-level, and starts speaking softly, "You see, the work I do involves the brutal murder of other dragons in exchange for gold. So, I'll take the cookie, but I can't help you unless you want this guy (he holds the picture up and taps it) killed. OK darling?"

Ever the poor role model and despite being unwilling to help her, Lou is determined not to send the abandoned hatchling off empty-handed. Whoever the kid's guardian was, they were about to regret losing her.

He grabs his stash of sweets and picks through them with her, setting all the ones she likes aside. Then, he grabs a small satchel, and stuffs it to the brim with her candy. He even tosses a couple of bullets in, like prizes, simply telling her, "Don't eat these ones."

He sends her on her way, watching from the door as she tump-tumps back out of the saloon. Once she's gone, he plops himself back into his chair, and takes a generous bite of cookie.
@Fourr

Thank you so much! :D
He drowsily stares at the pie. It looks, and smells, absolutely delicious, and he's tempted to eat the whole thing right away. Of course, it could be a trap...

He takes another tentative sniff, and then a little bite. It's as good as he thought it might be. It still could be a trap...

But that's OK. He has a couple of friends that can help with things like that
@Fourr

Thank you so much! :D
He drowsily stares at the pie. It looks, and smells, absolutely delicious, and he's tempted to eat the whole thing right away. Of course, it could be a trap...

He takes another tentative sniff, and then a little bite. It's as good as he thought it might be. It still could be a trap...

But that's OK. He has a couple of friends that can help with things like that
1 2 3 4