Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Questions from Strangers (Closed)
1 2 3
Hello, I have a new dragon in my lair -and she's cute as a button, but I have absolutely no idea what to do with her. Most of the main positions within the clan are already filled, so it leaves her open for a new and unique position. I have seen this game where others are invited to questions dragons either from the post above or from an individual's lair. It's often used to build lore and thought that would be an awesome idea for this little one. Please feel free to question her or make suggestions to her and we'll see where that goes =D Thank you! ------- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39232189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392322/39232189_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Hi! I'm Maeve. Can you help me figure out what I'd like to be when I grow up?[/i][/center]
Hello, I have a new dragon in my lair -and she's cute as a button, but I have absolutely no idea what to do with her. Most of the main positions within the clan are already filled, so it leaves her open for a new and unique position.

I have seen this game where others are invited to questions dragons either from the post above or from an individual's lair. It's often used to build lore and thought that would be an awesome idea for this little one. Please feel free to question her or make suggestions to her and we'll see where that goes =D Thank you!

39232189_350.png

Hi! I'm Maeve. Can you help me figure out what I'd like to be when I grow up?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

what is your relation to your parents?
how do you like your new flight?
are you like normal guardians or have you noticed you are different ?
@Azurenight

what is your relation to your parents?
how do you like your new flight?
are you like normal guardians or have you noticed you are different ?
A5i3AHB.png
Are you a fan of spooky things?
Are you a fan of spooky things?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Azurenight Ooh, she's gorgeous! Lemme help. :D [list] [*] Can I pinch your cheeks? ^.^ [*] What do you like to do on rainy days? [*] Would you prefer wearing flowers or jewelry? [*] You find a small, injured bird near your lair. A clan elder tells you it will die soon, but you don't want to leave it behind. Would you A) try to nurse it back to health, knowing you might only be prolonging its agony, or B) leave it alone, C) find a way to quickly end its suffering, or D) something else?[/list]
@Azurenight Ooh, she's gorgeous! Lemme help. :D
  • Can I pinch your cheeks? ^.^
  • What do you like to do on rainy days?
  • Would you prefer wearing flowers or jewelry?
  • You find a small, injured bird near your lair. A clan elder tells you it will die soon, but you don't want to leave it behind. Would you A) try to nurse it back to health, knowing you might only be prolonging its agony, or B) leave it alone, C) find a way to quickly end its suffering, or D) something else?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Heeroku

Maeve smiled, big and toothy, at her first guest. "Well, I don't know a lot about my parents. But I do remember they smiled a lot when they looked at me, so I think they are nice dragons. Lady Azurefire is my mentor here in the clan. I call her mommy sometimes and she smiles and tickles my tummy." She paused to giggle at the thought. "She's really kind and I love her so very much."

"I like the Wind Flight," she stated with a proud bob of her head. Though, after a moment of beaming her pride her smile dips into neutrality. "But I can't blow wind like mommy does. She says I'll control lightning one day." Maeve turns her head to pout and offer a shrug of her shoulders. "It makes me feel different."

Her nose crinkled into a bunch as she thought on the last question. "I feel like a normal Guardian." (Update: She is actually different because Maeve will have no charge and never develop a desire to search one out. Thank you!)
@Heeroku

Maeve smiled, big and toothy, at her first guest. "Well, I don't know a lot about my parents. But I do remember they smiled a lot when they looked at me, so I think they are nice dragons. Lady Azurefire is my mentor here in the clan. I call her mommy sometimes and she smiles and tickles my tummy." She paused to giggle at the thought. "She's really kind and I love her so very much."

"I like the Wind Flight," she stated with a proud bob of her head. Though, after a moment of beaming her pride her smile dips into neutrality. "But I can't blow wind like mommy does. She says I'll control lightning one day." Maeve turns her head to pout and offer a shrug of her shoulders. "It makes me feel different."

Her nose crinkled into a bunch as she thought on the last question. "I feel like a normal Guardian." (Update: She is actually different because Maeve will have no charge and never develop a desire to search one out. Thank you!)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@clw23

Maeve develops a dark mischievous grin, that on her looks more adorable then wicked. "I like spooky things. Nest Keeper Lysander likes to tell us scary stories before bed and after the lights are out I like to prank my nest mates." There is a moment were she starts to giggle and sounds very much like a silly little girl when she does so. "There was one time I hid up under Gerie's bed and when the lights went out I made spooky moaning sounds and moved the bed about. He ran out of the nest yelling." She stopped to laugh hysterically at her prank. "Mage Pan taught me that one, he was so proud it worked." (Update: She has a playfully mischievous side. Thank you!)
@clw23

Maeve develops a dark mischievous grin, that on her looks more adorable then wicked. "I like spooky things. Nest Keeper Lysander likes to tell us scary stories before bed and after the lights are out I like to prank my nest mates." There is a moment were she starts to giggle and sounds very much like a silly little girl when she does so. "There was one time I hid up under Gerie's bed and when the lights went out I made spooky moaning sounds and moved the bed about. He ran out of the nest yelling." She stopped to laugh hysterically at her prank. "Mage Pan taught me that one, he was so proud it worked." (Update: She has a playfully mischievous side. Thank you!)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Disillusionist -- Hey there =)

Maeve began to giggle and in the process smiled large to puff her cheeks out. An invitation to pinch.

"I like to jump in the puddles and catch the biggest drops on my nose!"

"Flowers! When I join the herbalists to collect plants I like to dance with the flowers." She hopped around in little circles as she explained. About a minute after her joyful dancing started it suddenly stopped and she turned with a pouty/sour face. "I don't like it when they cut the flowers though. They die!" she stated this oh-so-seriously. "They are better when they are dancing." In another switch she slipped on a happy grin and returned to her dancing.

Maeve focused hard on the question posed. Hm? "That's a tough question. I don't know how to heal at all, so that's not an option. I don't want to just leave the poor little thing either and I don't think I could do anything to hurt it worse. Even if it did stop it's pain." She cringed and her body gave an unconscious shiver. "I think I would get Beastkeeper Storm or Healer Theron to help. They would know what to do," she stated with the utmost assurance in her choice.

(Well, she most certainly will have a love of flowers, but only if they are potted. She also has a big heart and a squeamish stomach. This is working out better then I thought it would. She is starting to really flesh out. I wish I'd done this with other characters now =D )
@Disillusionist -- Hey there =)

Maeve began to giggle and in the process smiled large to puff her cheeks out. An invitation to pinch.

"I like to jump in the puddles and catch the biggest drops on my nose!"

"Flowers! When I join the herbalists to collect plants I like to dance with the flowers." She hopped around in little circles as she explained. About a minute after her joyful dancing started it suddenly stopped and she turned with a pouty/sour face. "I don't like it when they cut the flowers though. They die!" she stated this oh-so-seriously. "They are better when they are dancing." In another switch she slipped on a happy grin and returned to her dancing.

Maeve focused hard on the question posed. Hm? "That's a tough question. I don't know how to heal at all, so that's not an option. I don't want to just leave the poor little thing either and I don't think I could do anything to hurt it worse. Even if it did stop it's pain." She cringed and her body gave an unconscious shiver. "I think I would get Beastkeeper Storm or Healer Theron to help. They would know what to do," she stated with the utmost assurance in her choice.

(Well, she most certainly will have a love of flowers, but only if they are potted. She also has a big heart and a squeamish stomach. This is working out better then I thought it would. She is starting to really flesh out. I wish I'd done this with other characters now =D )
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center]@Azurenight [i]I'll list the questions in bold so you can easily find them in this wall of text![/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20132670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201327/20132670_350.png[/img] [/url] The ever so impressive Vanquishh approaches Maeve carefully, doing his best not to frighten her. "Hi there lil' one.", he says as he smiles down on the tiny Maeve, before kneeling down in front of her. "My name is Vanquishh and I did not come here alone." He carefully lifts up his wings, revealing two tiny cats. "Maeve, I'd like you to meet two of my closest friends. This is Bobo" the wildclaw says while slowly turning his head towards the little tabby, "and this is Kito." As Maeve shifts her focus from Bobo to Kito, the smaller black cat shuffles closer to the wildclaw. "You'll have to forgive him," the wildclaw says while smiling at Maeve, "Kito always needs a little time to get used to strangers. [b]Do you like animals? Would you perhaps like to cuddle with Bobo?[/b] I'm sure once Kito sees that everything is alright he would like to join you as well." After a while, Vanquishh decides it's time to stretch his legs. "You'll have to excuse me" he says while standing up. "I'm not as young as I used to be. I can't sit in one position for too long." As Vanquishh gets up, Kito takes off with Bobo following right behind him. "It seems like Kito and Bobo would like to play now." The wildclaw turns his head towards the cats while taking a step in their direction before he suddenly stops. "[b]Do you like to play with others or would you rather play alone?[/b] If you want to, I'm sure they would love to play with you!" Meanwhile, the two cats have already put some distance between them and the dragons. Before taking off after them, Vanquishh looks at Maeve again, waiting for an answer. "I'm sure we can find something we can all enjoy together. [b]Do you have any favorite games?[/b] "Well, that was exhausting!" the wildclaw says in between short breaths. "It's almost time for us to go back to the Sunbeam Ruins. We could first use a little rest though." He looks over to the two cats, seeing they are already curled up and fast asleep. "Perhaps we should eat and drink something to replenish our energy. That way, Bobo and Kito can get some rest before we make our way back home." Vanquishh sits down, still trying to catch his breath. "[b]Do you have any favorite drinks? And how about snacks?[/b] I personally like to drink juice made from Minty Jadevines, especially after such an exhausting day. It always tastes so refreshing. Good thing I brought some with me." After taking a big sip from what looks like an improvised flask, the wildclaw stretches out his arms, offering the tiny guardian some juice as well. "Feel free to drink as much as you like. We have more than enough at home." "Well, I'd say it's about time to start heading home. We have quite the journey ahead of us." The wildclaw smiles at Maeve before getting up from the ground. "I have very much enjoyed your company today. I think Bobo and Kito like you as well." Vanquishh signals the cats, now awake, that it's time to go. While they're stretching after sleeping for a while, the wildclaw says to Maeve: "This might take a few minutes. While I'm still here, let me ask you one last question. [b]Is there any particular place you'd like to visit when you grow up?[/b]" As the two cats approach Vanquishh, he kneels down, allowing them to hitch a ride on his back. "Goodbye little one." the wildclaw says while waving his claw at Maeve. "I'm sure you'll grow up to be a very pretty and intelligent lady. Please let your clan know we were very pleased to receive their invitation and we hope you'll visit us in the Sunbeam Ruins someday!"[/center]
@Azurenight

I'll list the questions in bold so you can easily find them in this wall of text!

20132670_350.png

The ever so impressive Vanquishh approaches Maeve carefully, doing his best not to frighten her. "Hi there lil' one.", he says as he smiles down on the tiny Maeve, before kneeling down in front of her. "My name is Vanquishh and I did not come here alone." He carefully lifts up his wings, revealing two tiny cats. "Maeve, I'd like you to meet two of my closest friends. This is Bobo" the wildclaw says while slowly turning his head towards the little tabby, "and this is Kito." As Maeve shifts her focus from Bobo to Kito, the smaller black cat shuffles closer to the wildclaw. "You'll have to forgive him," the wildclaw says while smiling at Maeve, "Kito always needs a little time to get used to strangers. Do you like animals? Would you perhaps like to cuddle with Bobo? I'm sure once Kito sees that everything is alright he would like to join you as well."

After a while, Vanquishh decides it's time to stretch his legs. "You'll have to excuse me" he says while standing up. "I'm not as young as I used to be. I can't sit in one position for too long." As Vanquishh gets up, Kito takes off with Bobo following right behind him. "It seems like Kito and Bobo would like to play now." The wildclaw turns his head towards the cats while taking a step in their direction before he suddenly stops. "Do you like to play with others or would you rather play alone? If you want to, I'm sure they would love to play with you!" Meanwhile, the two cats have already put some distance between them and the dragons. Before taking off after them, Vanquishh looks at Maeve again, waiting for an answer. "I'm sure we can find something we can all enjoy together. Do you have any favorite games?

"Well, that was exhausting!" the wildclaw says in between short breaths. "It's almost time for us to go back to the Sunbeam Ruins. We could first use a little rest though." He looks over to the two cats, seeing they are already curled up and fast asleep. "Perhaps we should eat and drink something to replenish our energy. That way, Bobo and Kito can get some rest before we make our way back home." Vanquishh sits down, still trying to catch his breath. "Do you have any favorite drinks? And how about snacks? I personally like to drink juice made from Minty Jadevines, especially after such an exhausting day. It always tastes so refreshing. Good thing I brought some with me." After taking a big sip from what looks like an improvised flask, the wildclaw stretches out his arms, offering the tiny guardian some juice as well. "Feel free to drink as much as you like. We have more than enough at home."

"Well, I'd say it's about time to start heading home. We have quite the journey ahead of us." The wildclaw smiles at Maeve before getting up from the ground. "I have very much enjoyed your company today. I think Bobo and Kito like you as well." Vanquishh signals the cats, now awake, that it's time to go. While they're stretching after sleeping for a while, the wildclaw says to Maeve: "This might take a few minutes. While I'm still here, let me ask you one last question. Is there any particular place you'd like to visit when you grow up?"

As the two cats approach Vanquishh, he kneels down, allowing them to hitch a ride on his back. "Goodbye little one." the wildclaw says while waving his claw at Maeve. "I'm sure you'll grow up to be a very pretty and intelligent lady. Please let your clan know we were very pleased to receive their invitation and we hope you'll visit us in the Sunbeam Ruins someday!"
@Azurenight

Is there anything you're afraid of?
@Azurenight

Is there anything you're afraid of?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@Azurenight Happy to help! I couldn't resist such a cute little derg. (Well, they're all cute anyway, but hey~ XD) Good luck with the rest of her lore ^^
@Azurenight Happy to help! I couldn't resist such a cute little derg. (Well, they're all cute anyway, but hey~ XD) Good luck with the rest of her lore ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3