Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me come with lore ideas! [FULL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DigitalElf

Oh, so sorry for the misping!
I'm glad you found it anyway :P

And thanks so much! It's so great to hear it helped. And of course you can add it to his bio! No credit needed if you rewrite it though ^^

I'm really glad to hear that. He is precious, I love him
@DigitalElf

Oh, so sorry for the misping!
I'm glad you found it anyway :P

And thanks so much! It's so great to hear it helped. And of course you can add it to his bio! No credit needed if you rewrite it though ^^

I'm really glad to hear that. He is precious, I love him
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Lurch

oh, are all your dragons stunning???
He's beautiful and I love how you've dressed him

The green coatl is in love with the earth. He loves all growing things and plants fascinate him immensely.
He's also weirdly obsessed with dead things. Taxidermy, skulls. The process of dead becoming life once again, frozen in its transformation. It interests him to an extent that might seem a little bit sick or scary to others.
For the clan, he grows plants. Strange plants, but beautiful plants. Flowers blooming only at night with pale petals glowing faintly under the stars. Some of them can be eaten, others shouldn't. How he creates them, no one but he knows.
He also keeps a large breeding stock of various insects - things to make the earth fresh and good for his plants, and to eat whatever other insects dare eat or hurt his plants. He doesn't seem to believe in poison or adding anything 'unnatural' to the plants - everything needs to be as natural as possible.
He's very sweet and nice. Many doesn't suspect his interests are as they are as he's very cheery and funny normally - though he sometimes tries to do impressions, but because he's a coatl it never really work and no one really gets it.
He has a lot of friends, but the true love of his life will always be the earth beneath his feet. And the circle of life, making the earth prosperous and beautiful for him
@Lurch

oh, are all your dragons stunning???
He's beautiful and I love how you've dressed him

The green coatl is in love with the earth. He loves all growing things and plants fascinate him immensely.
He's also weirdly obsessed with dead things. Taxidermy, skulls. The process of dead becoming life once again, frozen in its transformation. It interests him to an extent that might seem a little bit sick or scary to others.
For the clan, he grows plants. Strange plants, but beautiful plants. Flowers blooming only at night with pale petals glowing faintly under the stars. Some of them can be eaten, others shouldn't. How he creates them, no one but he knows.
He also keeps a large breeding stock of various insects - things to make the earth fresh and good for his plants, and to eat whatever other insects dare eat or hurt his plants. He doesn't seem to believe in poison or adding anything 'unnatural' to the plants - everything needs to be as natural as possible.
He's very sweet and nice. Many doesn't suspect his interests are as they are as he's very cheery and funny normally - though he sometimes tries to do impressions, but because he's a coatl it never really work and no one really gets it.
He has a lot of friends, but the true love of his life will always be the earth beneath his feet. And the circle of life, making the earth prosperous and beautiful for him
myre.jpg
@TheThrane [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33021455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330215/33021455_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you be willing to write a little something for Katrino? I'm not quite sure what to do with him lore-wise even though I love him and his ridiculous name.
@TheThrane

33021455_350.png

Would you be willing to write a little something for Katrino? I'm not quite sure what to do with him lore-wise even though I love him and his ridiculous name.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[center][size=2]@TheThrane Hehe I would like to think so, then again I only have three permas so they better be pretty :O Thanks so much for the lore ideas!! It really helps and though I might not use all of it I have so many ideas thanks to you <33 On another note if you could help me with my last perma, that would be a miracle. Note his name is subject to change, but I do have an few ideas that are pretty vital to him. He eats dragon eggs and other dragons, and pretends to be a statue usually. Other than that go wild <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4188289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41883/4188289_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheThrane

Hehe I would like to think so, then again I only have three permas so they better be pretty :O
Thanks so much for the lore ideas!! It really helps and though I might not use all of it I have so many ideas thanks to you <33

On another note if you could help me with my last perma, that would be a miracle. Note his name is subject to change, but I do have an few ideas that are pretty vital to him. He eats dragon eggs and other dragons, and pretends to be a statue usually. Other than that go wild <3

4188289_350.png

Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Clarnico

Oh, hey you! I remember you - great to see you again :D
Love your boy, I am so weak for circuit, and it looks great on him!

Aralicien doesn't speak. He's silent, and more than just silent in his voice, his movements also seem too ... quiet. Like his feet should make more of a sound when they touch the ground, his breath should rasp in his throat, but it doesn't.
He's silent, and there's something off about him - so other dragons stay away from him. Like a magnet, he just repulse them, push them away - not by doing anything actively, but just because he's offputting and something about him screams 'get away, run!'.
His eyes are also silent. They never seem to move, or rather, his head never moves. All movements are slow and calculated, he seem to hear everything and can react appropriately, but his head never turns to look at or hear what is talking or making noise. He just quietly hears, and then react
In the clan, he plays music.
He's a really good musician. He doesn't sing, for obvious reasons, but he can sometimes be found humming though that might not be the right word for it - its more of a slow, deep rumble eremitting from beneath his skin. Not a sound you could possible make with normal vocal chords, something deeper, more like an incoming earthquake.
He might be talented, but the clan still stay away - there's something eerie about him
@Clarnico

Oh, hey you! I remember you - great to see you again :D
Love your boy, I am so weak for circuit, and it looks great on him!

Aralicien doesn't speak. He's silent, and more than just silent in his voice, his movements also seem too ... quiet. Like his feet should make more of a sound when they touch the ground, his breath should rasp in his throat, but it doesn't.
He's silent, and there's something off about him - so other dragons stay away from him. Like a magnet, he just repulse them, push them away - not by doing anything actively, but just because he's offputting and something about him screams 'get away, run!'.
His eyes are also silent. They never seem to move, or rather, his head never moves. All movements are slow and calculated, he seem to hear everything and can react appropriately, but his head never turns to look at or hear what is talking or making noise. He just quietly hears, and then react
In the clan, he plays music.
He's a really good musician. He doesn't sing, for obvious reasons, but he can sometimes be found humming though that might not be the right word for it - its more of a slow, deep rumble eremitting from beneath his skin. Not a sound you could possible make with normal vocal chords, something deeper, more like an incoming earthquake.
He might be talented, but the clan still stay away - there's something eerie about him
myre.jpg
@TheThrane aaah this thread is a godsend, i love you so much for doing this! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37278743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372788/37278743_350.png[/img] [/url] could i have some help with canopy, maybe? i've gotten so many new dragons that my imagination can't keep up, haha (also, in case you need to know or anything, the dragon before them (imaginary) is their mate!)
@TheThrane
aaah this thread is a godsend, i love you so much for doing this!

37278743_350.png

could i have some help with canopy, maybe? i've gotten so many new dragons that my imagination can't keep up, haha
(also, in case you need to know or anything, the dragon before them (imaginary) is their mate!)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@IronPen

oh, how I adore female tundras! She's so pretty! Love how you've added more red to her outfit to really bring out the plague eyes!

Lucy carries herself like royalty. There's a certain something about the way she walks, the way she talks - the very way she exists in this world.
And what could be more fitting, for an advisor a king worthy?
Lucy is so very smart, cunning you might say. She thinks things all the way through and is beyond great at considering all possibilities. For the same reason, there's a good chance she will be exalted and serve in the halls of the deities, before she ever looses a game of chess.
She's also blessed with abilities bordering on the supernatural. For the dark tundra dreams. Dreams of what shall be, and the dreams are rarely wrong.
Some of the knowledge she gets, she keeps to herself. She knows how knowing can effect and possibly destroy lives of those around her. Her speech is also sometimes a bit hard to understand.
She's learned how to never truly lie, while still keeping the secrets her dreams have told her - It can sound almost like elaborate riddles when there's something she doesn't want you to know.
She's never been on the battlefield herself, but sometimes you have to wonder. Can one truly gain that much strategic ability without ever setting food on a battleground?
Even if aided by dreams
@IronPen

oh, how I adore female tundras! She's so pretty! Love how you've added more red to her outfit to really bring out the plague eyes!

Lucy carries herself like royalty. There's a certain something about the way she walks, the way she talks - the very way she exists in this world.
And what could be more fitting, for an advisor a king worthy?
Lucy is so very smart, cunning you might say. She thinks things all the way through and is beyond great at considering all possibilities. For the same reason, there's a good chance she will be exalted and serve in the halls of the deities, before she ever looses a game of chess.
She's also blessed with abilities bordering on the supernatural. For the dark tundra dreams. Dreams of what shall be, and the dreams are rarely wrong.
Some of the knowledge she gets, she keeps to herself. She knows how knowing can effect and possibly destroy lives of those around her. Her speech is also sometimes a bit hard to understand.
She's learned how to never truly lie, while still keeping the secrets her dreams have told her - It can sound almost like elaborate riddles when there's something she doesn't want you to know.
She's never been on the battlefield herself, but sometimes you have to wonder. Can one truly gain that much strategic ability without ever setting food on a battleground?
Even if aided by dreams
myre.jpg
@bora

I agree, I agree a lot. That boy is stunning! That accent, combined with the masque?? Can I get a 'hell yeah!'?

Universe just sort of ... appeared? One day he wasn't there, then one day he was. Suddenly a dark imperial clouded in clouds of pure arcane energy, laughing rumbling at his own jokes and picking flowers and braiding into his friends manes was just kind of there??
It should have been a bigger deal. Everyone knows it really should have been more of a thing, but it's not.
For some weird reason, when you look at Universe, into those piercing blue eyes, it just seem right and you just dont really want, or need, to ask questions. He's dumped down here, and there he belongs.
He's a very skilled mage and healer. He's normally a big, fluffy, loving dragon rolling around in the flowerfields and singing out of tune beneath the stars (a happy song when his friends are with him. A somber, almost homesick tune when he think he's alone). But when in combat, he becomes scary.
He becomes all fiery arcane energy, black claws suddenly blazing pink before being buried in the flesh of an enemy. Seeing it for the first time, most barley believe their own eyes.

sorry for just making a straight up alien dragon out of your pretty boy
@bora

I agree, I agree a lot. That boy is stunning! That accent, combined with the masque?? Can I get a 'hell yeah!'?

Universe just sort of ... appeared? One day he wasn't there, then one day he was. Suddenly a dark imperial clouded in clouds of pure arcane energy, laughing rumbling at his own jokes and picking flowers and braiding into his friends manes was just kind of there??
It should have been a bigger deal. Everyone knows it really should have been more of a thing, but it's not.
For some weird reason, when you look at Universe, into those piercing blue eyes, it just seem right and you just dont really want, or need, to ask questions. He's dumped down here, and there he belongs.
He's a very skilled mage and healer. He's normally a big, fluffy, loving dragon rolling around in the flowerfields and singing out of tune beneath the stars (a happy song when his friends are with him. A somber, almost homesick tune when he think he's alone). But when in combat, he becomes scary.
He becomes all fiery arcane energy, black claws suddenly blazing pink before being buried in the flesh of an enemy. Seeing it for the first time, most barley believe their own eyes.

sorry for just making a straight up alien dragon out of your pretty boy
myre.jpg
@TheThrane
Oh thank you! Yeah Haunted is a great set for her, she's double oilslick so there's blue tones as well.

Dang that is heavy lore, I'll see what roles I've got that she can fill with this, I'll make it her past at the least.
@TheThrane
Oh thank you! Yeah Haunted is a great set for her, she's double oilslick so there's blue tones as well.

Dang that is heavy lore, I'll see what roles I've got that she can fill with this, I'll make it her past at the least.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Lurch

Ah, only 3?? I wish I had that kind of impulse control, cause wow, that sounds amazing!
I'm glad you like it. I totally get not using it all, that's kind of the idea with all of this - offering a rough idea people might/might not use :D

Your last boy is also really, really pretty. So very different from the other two :D

If you want to eat in this cruel world, you either grow strong, or you get smart. Serpentes choose the latter.
His eyes are always hidden beneath that mask of his, and yet they're always moving - observing even when his body seems frozen and still, even his breath stilling, heartbeat slowing for a moment. Its cunning, its cold. It is without feeling, the way of nature
There's no malice in his heart. No evil lurking beneath his skin - only the intellect of an animal. Only nature and the forces of nature driving him. He is righteous, he is just.
He's been called many things, he's been spoken of as a legend in some clans. A dark angel stealing away the lifes of young and unborn. A boogeyman to scary young hatchlings with when they want to play outside long after bedtime.
He is neither of those things. He is a simple hunter, standing quietly in the night and waiting for nature to do its work and bring the perfect prey to him.
He rarely speak in a way understandable to others of dragon kind. Growls and lowpitched snarls seems to be his communication tools of choice.
@Lurch

Ah, only 3?? I wish I had that kind of impulse control, cause wow, that sounds amazing!
I'm glad you like it. I totally get not using it all, that's kind of the idea with all of this - offering a rough idea people might/might not use :D

Your last boy is also really, really pretty. So very different from the other two :D

If you want to eat in this cruel world, you either grow strong, or you get smart. Serpentes choose the latter.
His eyes are always hidden beneath that mask of his, and yet they're always moving - observing even when his body seems frozen and still, even his breath stilling, heartbeat slowing for a moment. Its cunning, its cold. It is without feeling, the way of nature
There's no malice in his heart. No evil lurking beneath his skin - only the intellect of an animal. Only nature and the forces of nature driving him. He is righteous, he is just.
He's been called many things, he's been spoken of as a legend in some clans. A dark angel stealing away the lifes of young and unborn. A boogeyman to scary young hatchlings with when they want to play outside long after bedtime.
He is neither of those things. He is a simple hunter, standing quietly in the night and waiting for nature to do its work and bring the perfect prey to him.
He rarely speak in a way understandable to others of dragon kind. Growls and lowpitched snarls seems to be his communication tools of choice.
myre.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11