Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Mass Hatch] The Hatchening Round 5??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Welcome to round 5–? Or was it 6?? of 'The Hatchening'[/b] [COLOR=GREEN][b]DID YA MISS ME??[/b][/COLOR] [s](Which I'll get on making a new logo for in a bit.) [/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xi7QUFu.png[/img] [b]This will be a 30+ Egg Mass Hatch Happening 03/10/2020. at 5pm Eastern. Will be streamed [b][url=https://www.twitch.tv/xynbrae]HERE[/url][/b]. I'd like to state that any doubles will likely be auctioned, (if not kept) and I will be taking offers on dragons as the hatchening goes on. If a dragon has enough offers, it will be auctioned at highest offer price as the SB. [i]Anyone I classify as a friend (or anyone in Gen1 chat) will have first dibs on dragons. [/i] I'm making this post this early because I want to collect everyone's pings/requests and the like as soon as possible that way I know who to ping/when to ping them when the hatchening starts. [/center] [center] [b]PLEASE [/b]if you have requests/ things you'd like me to look out for, hmu here. [u]...MORE TO BE ADDED LATER...[/u] [/center]
Welcome to round 5–? Or was it 6?? of 'The Hatchening'

DID YA MISS ME??

(Which I'll get on making a new logo for in a bit.)
Xi7QUFu.png

This will be a 30+ Egg Mass Hatch Happening 03/10/2020. at 5pm Eastern.

Will be streamed HERE.

I'd like to state that any doubles will likely be auctioned, (if not kept) and I will be taking offers on dragons as the hatchening goes on. If a dragon has enough offers, it will be auctioned at highest offer price as the SB.

Anyone I classify as a friend (or anyone in Gen1 chat) will have first dibs on dragons.

I'm making this post this early because I want to collect everyone's pings/requests and the like as soon as possible that way I know who to ping/when to ping them when the hatchening starts.

PLEASE if you have requests/ things you'd like me to look out for, hmu here.

...MORE TO BE ADDED LATER...
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Cerion , Epher, UserofShadows, PushPin, Vanadium, Ghoulcats, Silenflame, BandedLake, putri, mystiki, Pedri, MythNomer, Verdant, Fabro, Cassichu, Mokuroh, mercurialwings, Festival, luckless
Cerion , Epher, UserofShadows, PushPin, Vanadium, Ghoulcats, Silenflame, BandedLake, putri, mystiki, Pedri, MythNomer, Verdant, Fabro, Cassichu, Mokuroh, mercurialwings, Festival, luckless
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
New Pinglist 6/18/18:

NightmareJudge, UserOfShadows, Crota, SookieJane, KKorven, ClearLakes44, Yftm, Demagogue, Isegard, JovaniSkye, unsolved, Chocoli, Mossfern, Ametrine
New Pinglist 6/18/18:

NightmareJudge, UserOfShadows, Crota, SookieJane, KKorven, ClearLakes44, Yftm, Demagogue, Isegard, JovaniSkye, unsolved, Chocoli, Mossfern, Ametrine
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
mine
mine
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
mine
mine