Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Mass Hatch] The Hatchening Round 5??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ping meeee <3

and i'd love to be pinged for any light primary/dark secondary/dark tertiary color scheme dragons especially :O
ping meeee <3

and i'd love to be pinged for any light primary/dark secondary/dark tertiary color scheme dragons especially :O
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
I'm hoping that some day someone will hatch a sunset or marigold/sunset or marigold/copper or tarnish because I need that with a great need.
I'm hoping that some day someone will hatch a sunset or marigold/sunset or marigold/copper or tarnish because I need that with a great need.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
can i be pinged for any fire/cantoloupe/antique dragons as well as primals?
can i be pinged for any fire/cantoloupe/antique dragons as well as primals?
@Aksis
I'd like to be pinged for Primal hatches please ^.^
@Aksis
I'd like to be pinged for Primal hatches please ^.^
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
pwease let me have dibs if you get a sapphire/sunset or sunset/sapphire I don't care eyes or anything
pwease let me have dibs if you get a sapphire/sunset or sunset/sapphire I don't care eyes or anything
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
gonna bump this
gonna bump this
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
bump because today
bump because today
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@UserOfShadows @Ribbons @Dragonmage @GhostHarpies
@CheeseChatot @Merman

Setting up the stream, prolly launching a tad earlier than 5pm because I'm impatient as HECK.

REMEMBER TO PING ME HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A DRAGON.
GEN1 CHAT AND FRIENDS GET FIRST DIBS.
@UserOfShadows @Ribbons @Dragonmage @GhostHarpies
@CheeseChatot @Merman

Setting up the stream, prolly launching a tad earlier than 5pm because I'm impatient as HECK.

REMEMBER TO PING ME HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A DRAGON.
GEN1 CHAT AND FRIENDS GET FIRST DIBS.
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Welcome back my friends!

It’s been a while huh..?

I'm making this post this early because I want to collect everyone's pings/requests and the like as soon as possible that way I know who to ping/when to ping them when the hatchening starts.

Let’s get right down to business.

Ping me here if you want pinged whenever it starts, if you’re looking for specific. Genones, or if you’re grubby little paws just like mass hatches and want to w at ch the chaos!

??
Welcome back my friends!

It’s been a while huh..?

I'm making this post this early because I want to collect everyone's pings/requests and the like as soon as possible that way I know who to ping/when to ping them when the hatchening starts.

Let’s get right down to business.

Ping me here if you want pinged whenever it starts, if you’re looking for specific. Genones, or if you’re grubby little paws just like mass hatches and want to w at ch the chaos!

??
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
Pls ping me friend, I wanna see and maybe nab a bab
Pls ping me friend, I wanna see and maybe nab a bab
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8