Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 184 185
oh my gosh, they're both SUPER cute!! this is a HUGE help! thank you so much! i'm gonna go ahead and send you a nice tip! <3
oh my gosh, they're both SUPER cute!! this is a HUGE help! thank you so much! i'm gonna go ahead and send you a nice tip! <3
enV6nur.png
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 51391775
Theme: Nothing I can think of. Just something that will go well with his colors. I'm very bad at thinking of themes.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: no old/rare festival apparel, can use 2-3 gem apparel
Anything else?: That's it! I will be back with another dragon soon. Do not have to use his current apparel. Thank you!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 51391775
Theme: Nothing I can think of. Just something that will go well with his colors. I'm very bad at thinking of themes.
Any Skins/Accents?: N/A
Restrictions: no old/rare festival apparel, can use 2-3 gem apparel
Anything else?: That's it! I will be back with another dragon soon. Do not have to use his current apparel. Thank you!
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@takato
library keeper

i hope this can help you!! :>
@takato
library keeper

i hope this can help you!! :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Looks great! Thank you! I will keep it in mind. =) Though some pieces will take me some time to get.
Looks great! Thank you! I will keep it in mind. =) Though some pieces will take me some time to get.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 1773039
Theme: Thanus is a first gen dragon that hatched in the 'forgotten' caves and was raised by the cave familiars and it was a small family of Parasitic Fungus's thus his belly is glowing as a result of eating much like familiars did and adapting to his new (and dark) home. As he grew however he saw how the dragons of clans would run rampant and attack, fighting and gathering. He grew strongly to dislike dragons (and dislike is putting it mild) but he saw the Shade for the first time and how it forced its own life force into an innocent Deepmine Aardvark and used it to fight dragons. Thanus knew like it or not, he had to join the harbingers not just to protect his small family (He carries them on his back time to time) but to stop the shade from hurting beast tribes. (Even if he 'has to' save dragons too.)

He plays the role of Harbinger of the Arcane arts.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 14
Any Skins/Accents?: Already provided.
Restrictions: The emblem and Sash is a requirement my harbingers wear, otherwise completely open to interpretations.
Anything else?: None.
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 1773039
Theme: Thanus is a first gen dragon that hatched in the 'forgotten' caves and was raised by the cave familiars and it was a small family of Parasitic Fungus's thus his belly is glowing as a result of eating much like familiars did and adapting to his new (and dark) home. As he grew however he saw how the dragons of clans would run rampant and attack, fighting and gathering. He grew strongly to dislike dragons (and dislike is putting it mild) but he saw the Shade for the first time and how it forced its own life force into an innocent Deepmine Aardvark and used it to fight dragons. Thanus knew like it or not, he had to join the harbingers not just to protect his small family (He carries them on his back time to time) but to stop the shade from hurting beast tribes. (Even if he 'has to' save dragons too.)

He plays the role of Harbinger of the Arcane arts.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 14
Any Skins/Accents?: Already provided.
Restrictions: The emblem and Sash is a requirement my harbingers wear, otherwise completely open to interpretations.
Anything else?: None.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 51645378

Theme: Arabic royalty, his mate has a vibe i wanna mimic, but mroe fined, even dangerous. (His boyfriend's Id is 51693434 since i want the vibe to be like his...)

Any Skins/Accents?: nope

Restrictions: Nothing retired, nothing hard to get. if it has to be expensive, 200g maximum.

Anything else?: Thanks for this! i've been fiddling with him and have no clue! the only time i ever dress a dragon nicley is when i have one item i can work with....i've got nothing for him XD Hope he's not too tricky!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 51645378

Theme: Arabic royalty, his mate has a vibe i wanna mimic, but mroe fined, even dangerous. (His boyfriend's Id is 51693434 since i want the vibe to be like his...)

Restrictions: Nothing retired, nothing hard to get. if it has to be expensive, 200g maximum.

Anything else?: Thanks for this! i've been fiddling with him and have no clue! the only time i ever dress a dragon nicley is when i have one item i can work with....i've got nothing for him XD Hope he's not too tricky!
TBD
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 51412750 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51412750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514128/51412750_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] just match her color scheme [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope [b]Restrictions:[/b] pls don't use the old festival appeals, KS item [b]Anything else?:[/b] pls keep the untamed headdress if you can
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 51412750
51412750_350.png

Theme: just match her color scheme
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10
Restrictions: pls don't use the old festival appeals, KS item
Anything else?: pls keep the untamed headdress if you can
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50973387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509734/50973387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 50973387 [b]Theme:[/b]If you have ever seen Mushu in Mulan. It's the exact same thing personality wise I just need some sort of outfit to go with it! [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 7 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope [b]Restrictions:[/b] no previous fest apparel and preferably limited to one or two pieces of gem apparel [b]Anything else?:[/b] nope

50973387_350.png

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 50973387
Theme:If you have ever seen Mushu in Mulan. It's the exact same thing personality wise I just need some sort of outfit to go with it!
Maximum Apparel Slots: 7
Restrictions: no previous fest apparel and preferably limited to one or two pieces of gem apparel
Anything else?: nope
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
sorry for taking so long!! ;w;

@ladyslayer
emergence

hopefully this fits his role while color coordinating enough, i hope it helps!!

@demonkid
southern star

tried to fit his theme and used the recolors of some of the apparel his boyfriend is wearing - i hope it can help!! ^^;;

@kailiode
chains of battle
amore

i tried one with the untamed headdress, and another from her current apparel; i hope these can inspire you!!

@croisentoi
blazing pride

unfortunately i'm not very familiar with mulan, or rather my memory of it is very fuzzy; i hope this can help you though!! since mushu does have blue horns i thought adding some blue could help, and because of the contrast it might give him a bit of 'boldness' to portray his personality or... whatever. x')
sorry for taking so long!! ;w;

@ladyslayer
emergence

hopefully this fits his role while color coordinating enough, i hope it helps!!

@demonkid
southern star

tried to fit his theme and used the recolors of some of the apparel his boyfriend is wearing - i hope it can help!! ^^;;

@kailiode
chains of battle
amore

i tried one with the untamed headdress, and another from her current apparel; i hope these can inspire you!!

@croisentoi
blazing pride

unfortunately i'm not very familiar with mulan, or rather my memory of it is very fuzzy; i hope this can help you though!! since mushu does have blue horns i thought adding some blue could help, and because of the contrast it might give him a bit of 'boldness' to portray his personality or... whatever. x')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
*Rolls in* Hello again, I need help dressing this big chonker who's been with me forever but DESPERATELY needs a makeover. ;v;

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 18081603

Theme: I'm looking for something flamboyant that works well with his black/white/pink colors. ;u;

Maximum Apparel Slots: 16

Any Skins/Accents?: Nada

Restrictions: Please keep gem apparel to a minimum, I'm currently trying to save up. (Also he's currently wearing a Pink Wooly Coat and a Rose Tail Feathers so I'd like for them to be included in his outfit. n_n )

Anything else?: Thanks again for helping me out with him, and for all the other dragons you've worked on in the past! <3
*Rolls in* Hello again, I need help dressing this big chonker who's been with me forever but DESPERATELY needs a makeover. ;v;

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 18081603

Theme: I'm looking for something flamboyant that works well with his black/white/pink colors. ;u;

Maximum Apparel Slots: 16

Any Skins/Accents?: Nada

Restrictions: Please keep gem apparel to a minimum, I'm currently trying to save up. (Also he's currently wearing a Pink Wooly Coat and a Rose Tail Feathers so I'd like for them to be included in his outfit. n_n )

Anything else?: Thanks again for helping me out with him, and for all the other dragons you've worked on in the past! <3
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 184 185