Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Moonbeast Subspecies: New Colors & Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Friendo just wanted to stop in and say how cool this idea is! I was checking in on some of my sold hatchlings and was excited to see Cora being used for a new subspecies :D Always fun to see stuff like this haha~
@Friendo just wanted to stop in and say how cool this idea is! I was checking in on some of my sold hatchlings and was excited to see Cora being used for a new subspecies :D Always fun to see stuff like this haha~
@Friendo

Booping in to say I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Halloween hatch/future hatches! These are pretty tuntuns and I like the lore behind them.
@Friendo

Booping in to say I'd love to be on the pinglist for the Halloween hatch/future hatches! These are pretty tuntuns and I like the lore behind them.
friendly bunp! this looks like a super cool breeeding project, good luck with it :D
friendly bunp! this looks like a super cool breeeding project, good luck with it :D
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@Friendo Been stalking this a while and nagged this gloom baby on the AH. Just need to slap Savannah on her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36683997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366840/36683997_350.png[/img] [/url] Can she be a cured baby then? :D Can't wait to see more of these. Love it so much! Definitely add me on the pinglist for the new hatchies coming.
@Friendo
Been stalking this a while and nagged this gloom baby on the AH. Just need to slap Savannah on her.

36683997_350.png

Can she be a cured baby then? :D
Can't wait to see more of these. Love it so much! Definitely add me on the pinglist for the new hatchies coming.
Sorry, I've been relatively inactive lately!

@rotdeer
thank you! I adore Cora! I loved her original lore too, I actually saved the coding and bio so I can re-incorporate it later :3

@SookieJane
She's sooooo cute!! Yeah she can be a cured baby ^^ Normally the process for "official cured" would be to buy and give runes to an already official moonbeast (with stained), but I know you're already investing a lot in her by giving her Savannah so she can be an exception!
Sorry, I've been relatively inactive lately!

@rotdeer
thank you! I adore Cora! I loved her original lore too, I actually saved the coding and bio so I can re-incorporate it later :3

@SookieJane
She's sooooo cute!! Yeah she can be a cured baby ^^ Normally the process for "official cured" would be to buy and give runes to an already official moonbeast (with stained), but I know you're already investing a lot in her by giving her Savannah so she can be an exception!
@Friendo
Put me on the pinglist please for when you're ready to sell the babes. :)
Also, Estella, whom I bought from you is going to be my ice flight rep! :D
@Friendo
Put me on the pinglist please for when you're ready to sell the babes. :)
Also, Estella, whom I bought from you is going to be my ice flight rep! :D
Hmmm, I'm already breeding Canis Lupus tuns, why not werewolves too?
dang lair space woes
Hmmm, I'm already breeding Canis Lupus tuns, why not werewolves too?
dang lair space woes
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
The first Moonbeasts are now for sale!
The first Moonbeasts are now for sale!
@NocturnistheDark

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes I'd love to affiliate! I'll ping you again once I have an updated banner
@NocturnistheDark

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes I'd love to affiliate! I'll ping you again once I have an updated banner
can i be added to the pinglist? this subspecies is pretty cool and i can't wait for more hatchlings :>
can i be added to the pinglist? this subspecies is pretty cool and i can't wait for more hatchlings :>
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33