Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Price Advice?
1 2
Can I get some advice on what is a fair price for her? So I got this Gen 1 Royal/Royal/Ginger WildClaw (unbred) that overall I do plan to sell her, but due to I know royal a popular color (I know the ginger doesn't help though), XXY, and WildClaw I dont know what would be a good price? I never been the smartest person on dragon since I am bad at figuring out how color goes into price >.> I know XXY gen 1 used to go on average for around 500 gems but I think royal a popular color? Also not sure how gen 1 WC sell for either since WC scrolls are cycled unlike all other scrolls..... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24261369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242614/24261369_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=18&auth=bfbe4452e0840f34f8d7aa65772021806720cffa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I got her quiet a while ago from an offsite trade so I can't remember what I paid for her either to help >.>
Can I get some advice on what is a fair price for her?

So I got this Gen 1 Royal/Royal/Ginger WildClaw (unbred) that overall I do plan to sell her, but due to I know royal a popular color (I know the ginger doesn't help though), XXY, and WildClaw I dont know what would be a good price?
I never been the smartest person on dragon since I am bad at figuring out how color goes into price >.> I know XXY gen 1 used to go on average for around 500 gems but I think royal a popular color? Also not sure how gen 1 WC sell for either since WC scrolls are cycled unlike all other scrolls.....

24261369_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=2&gender=1&tert=122&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=18&auth=bfbe4452e0840f34f8d7aa65772021806720cffa&dummyext=prev.png

I got her quiet a while ago from an offsite trade so I can't remember what I paid for her either to help >.>
Pleaaaaase?
Pleaaaaase?
@chocomonster

Ooooh goodness she's beautiful. I'd never be able to afford her, though. May I suggest pinging the g1 hoarders? Also, I don't really know how to price things, but I'd say that she's worth way more than 500 g.
@chocomonster

Ooooh goodness she's beautiful. I'd never be able to afford her, though. May I suggest pinging the g1 hoarders? Also, I don't really know how to price things, but I'd say that she's worth way more than 500 g.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle

I know she has to be worth more then 500 gems because she is a WildClaw, but with that being a cycled scroll (unlike all other scrolls) not sure how to price that?

Is there an area in G1 Hoarders for price checks? I am pretty sure I'm selling her but figure it be rude to say I'm selling a dragon before at least having a general price in mind? xD
@Pigeonpanhandle

I know she has to be worth more then 500 gems because she is a WildClaw, but with that being a cycled scroll (unlike all other scrolls) not sure how to price that?

Is there an area in G1 Hoarders for price checks? I am pretty sure I'm selling her but figure it be rude to say I'm selling a dragon before at least having a general price in mind? xD
@chocomonster

I'm not too sure about these types of things, but I think you could say it's an Interest Check? I believe that would be the proper term for price checks on a dragon that you know that you're selling, plus seeing if enough people would be interested enough for an auction, but I'm not too sure;;
@chocomonster

I'm not too sure about these types of things, but I think you could say it's an Interest Check? I believe that would be the proper term for price checks on a dragon that you know that you're selling, plus seeing if enough people would be interested enough for an auction, but I'm not too sure;;
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle

You can use interest check to ask for price advice??? :o
I though it was just for seeing how much interest a gen 1 could get for unsure buyers to decide to sell or not? 0_0 (if what you said is so, that would be useful)
@Pigeonpanhandle

You can use interest check to ask for price advice??? :o
I though it was just for seeing how much interest a gen 1 could get for unsure buyers to decide to sell or not? 0_0 (if what you said is so, that would be useful)
@chocomonster

I believe so? Most people use it to see how much interest a certain dragon gets to decide wether to do a flatsale or to auction it off, and usually ask for help on a starting bid and an autobuy and what not. But it can also be used for unsure sellers as well.
@chocomonster

I believe so? Most people use it to see how much interest a certain dragon gets to decide wether to do a flatsale or to auction it off, and usually ask for help on a starting bid and an autobuy and what not. But it can also be used for unsure sellers as well.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@chocomonster

I'm no genious at pricing, but I wouldn't sell her for 500g or below. She's an xxy wc
I recommend renaming the title "[ic] XXY Gen 1 WC", I just feel like you'll draw more attention if you put the XXY g1 on the title.

I think you can ping the General Pinglist from the GenOne Hoarders Pinglist.
@chocomonster

I'm no genious at pricing, but I wouldn't sell her for 500g or below. She's an xxy wc
I recommend renaming the title "[ic] XXY Gen 1 WC", I just feel like you'll draw more attention if you put the XXY g1 on the title.

I think you can ping the General Pinglist from the GenOne Hoarders Pinglist.
@Pigeonpanhandle

Ohhhhhhh :o

@Imani
Yea I know 500 gems would be a rip off for the fact alone she is a WC :/
Can you sell a dragon on Dragon Share? I was just planning on asking for a price idea before trying to sell her but Interest Check pings work for that???
@Pigeonpanhandle

Ohhhhhhh :o

@Imani
Yea I know 500 gems would be a rip off for the fact alone she is a WC :/
Can you sell a dragon on Dragon Share? I was just planning on asking for a price idea before trying to sell her but Interest Check pings work for that???
@chocomonster

2kg for wc scroll & 1-2kg for colors. Ginger is really bad...but some people could be able to make it work with certain terts (spines/ runes).

Gened gen1's usually don't go for much since the buyer will have to regene them. However, WC's are popular enough that you could make back the WC scroll cost.

IF you auction always go for the minimum price you would be okay with selling for. Do not do hidden reserves. It actually deters people, because they don't really want to waste their time bidding on a dragon that might not sell.

So it really boils down to, how much would you be okay with selling her for?
@chocomonster

2kg for wc scroll & 1-2kg for colors. Ginger is really bad...but some people could be able to make it work with certain terts (spines/ runes).

Gened gen1's usually don't go for much since the buyer will have to regene them. However, WC's are popular enough that you could make back the WC scroll cost.

IF you auction always go for the minimum price you would be okay with selling for. Do not do hidden reserves. It actually deters people, because they don't really want to waste their time bidding on a dragon that might not sell.

So it really boils down to, how much would you be okay with selling her for?
lightfull.png
1 2