Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Spiny Melons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
These are so neat!!!
I'd love to be pinged when nests hatch, especially arcane, as I feel my flight could fuel the lore a bit~
I don't have the mons at the moment, but these are so cool that I'd totally like to fund them!
These are so neat!!!
I'd love to be pinged when nests hatch, especially arcane, as I feel my flight could fuel the lore a bit~
I don't have the mons at the moment, but these are so cool that I'd totally like to fund them!
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
those are so cute but already in debt ;_: hoepfully i will be able to afford one in the near future
those are so cute but already in debt ;_: hoepfully i will be able to afford one in the near future
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@DracoLeo Thank you! I'll add you to the general ping list.

@ShepherdOfFire I'll keep you on the ping list, just let me know when you're ready for one ^_^
@DracoLeo Thank you! I'll add you to the general ping list.

@ShepherdOfFire I'll keep you on the ping list, just let me know when you're ready for one ^_^
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
I found Maleficent via a friend in a Discord server and fell in love with the colours, I bought her straight up without a second thought. I love eyebleed dragons!
I found Maleficent via a friend in a Discord server and fell in love with the colours, I bought her straight up without a second thought. I love eyebleed dragons!
Thank you so much @GadzooksTD ^_^ I'll ping you when I have a mate for her. I'm just waiting to get the father a bogsneak gene.
Thank you so much @GadzooksTD ^_^ I'll ping you when I have a mate for her. I'm just waiting to get the father a bogsneak gene.
You're very welcome @KatzPetz, I can't wait to get an unrelated mate for her so I can make more beautiful Spiny Melons!
You're very welcome @KatzPetz, I can't wait to get an unrelated mate for her so I can make more beautiful Spiny Melons!
@GadzooksTD awesome! when you do, I'll put you as a registered breeder! ^_^ UPDATE! We have 3 wind babies on the way! [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/e5BX19ThQvy2aNSO54uVyw.png[/img]
@GadzooksTD awesome! when you do, I'll put you as a registered breeder! ^_^

UPDATE! We have 3 wind babies on the way!

e5BX19ThQvy2aNSO54uVyw.png
@KatzPetz Could you write me up for the pinglist? I would love to have a baby . I love both colours and the new breed. Windy nest if its possible. I am a windy too lol
@KatzPetz Could you write me up for the pinglist? I would love to have a baby . I love both colours and the new breed. Windy nest if its possible. I am a windy too lol
@Crazydoll86 sure! I'll have wind babies in a few days. I'll ping you again then!
@Crazydoll86 sure! I'll have wind babies in a few days. I'll ping you again then!
@KatzPetz Awesome, thank you! I don't have a Wind or Arcana nest but I do have Fire.
@KatzPetz Awesome, thank you! I don't have a Wind or Arcana nest but I do have Fire.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16