Can I get a review? Pick whatever dragon you want
@Stephy
Can I get a review? Pick whatever dragon you want

In your heart and your spirit
Let the breezes surround you
Lift up your voice then and
Sing with the wind
________________ V8Rzx4h.png
[font=century gothic]@evosoul I apologize for the wait! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26085743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260858/26085743_350.png[/img] [/url] Firstly, I love the theme and aesthetic you've chosen for your dragons; I'm openly a lover of the Plague aesthetic, but there's something so appealing about Nature's as well to me, and Entropy carries it well. Her base colours alone work beautifully together - but its how you've dressed her, and the combination of the accent that really makes her stunning. The green of her apparel, especially the cobwebs on her wings stand out beautifully against the brown of both her secondary, and the detail added by her accent. She looks almost marshy with it - some sort of swamp witch. The copper-y apparel of the earrings, and the marigold flowerfall helps along with her aesthetic, but also offers a break from the browns and greens so that it doesn't look overbearing. Also the little frog is cute and works well with the rest of her - as does her familiar! Headcanon: In her youth, Entropy could get too sucked into her work to the point she forgot to eat or drink. Now, she looks back at herself as foolish; keeping her body healthy is a way to keep her work efficient. [item=potted peacevine][item=strangling vine][item=forest field guide]
@evosoul
I apologize for the wait!

26085743_350.png

Firstly, I love the theme and aesthetic you've chosen for your dragons; I'm openly a lover of the Plague aesthetic, but there's something so appealing about Nature's as well to me, and Entropy carries it well.

Her base colours alone work beautifully together - but its how you've dressed her, and the combination of the accent that really makes her stunning.
The green of her apparel, especially the cobwebs on her wings stand out beautifully against the brown of both her secondary, and the detail added by her accent. She looks almost marshy with it - some sort of swamp witch. The copper-y apparel of the earrings, and the marigold flowerfall helps along with her aesthetic, but also offers a break from the browns and greens so that it doesn't look overbearing.
Also the little frog is cute and works well with the rest of her - as does her familiar!

Headcanon: In her youth, Entropy could get too sucked into her work to the point she forgot to eat or drink. Now, she looks back at herself as foolish; keeping her body healthy is a way to keep her work efficient.
Potted Peacevine Strangling Vine Forest Field Guide
Exalt for Profit | Lore Lair
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
[font=century gothic]@Wirenth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18901804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189019/18901804_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll admit; what drew me to Moira is her name since its one I absolutely love. Apparel wise, she's look great! They all work amazingly together to give her an aesthetic that's furthered even more by her accent - she reminds me of something lovecraftian; she gives off an unsettling feeling but appears normal, but then you feel the urge to look closer and oh look at that her wings look to be dripping. A little thing I love on her: the flowerfall is similar in colour and shape to the dripping substance from the accent - which just adds more to her lovecraftian feeling. The only thing I can really think to recommend apparel wise, is maybe a bit of silver from a small set, just to break up the dark purples a bit - but other than that I love her! Headcanon for her job; it's not something she's pleased with but it gets her along; she can foresee an ill event in another's near future if they say a word that relates to the event. A fortune-teller, of sorts. She herself is silent most of the time; she doesn't dare want to speak a word that could show her something in her own future. [item=enchanted remains][item=haunted stone orb][item=silver pocketwatch]
@Wirenth

18901804_350.png

I'll admit; what drew me to Moira is her name since its one I absolutely love.
Apparel wise, she's look great! They all work amazingly together to give her an aesthetic that's furthered even more by her accent - she reminds me of something lovecraftian; she gives off an unsettling feeling but appears normal, but then you feel the urge to look closer and oh look at that her wings look to be dripping. A little thing I love on her: the flowerfall is similar in colour and shape to the dripping substance from the accent - which just adds more to her lovecraftian feeling.

The only thing I can really think to recommend apparel wise, is maybe a bit of silver from a small set, just to break up the dark purples a bit - but other than that I love her!

Headcanon for her job; it's not something she's pleased with but it gets her along; she can foresee an ill event in another's near future if they say a word that relates to the event. A fortune-teller, of sorts.
She herself is silent most of the time; she doesn't dare want to speak a word that could show her something in her own future.
Enchanted Remains Haunted Stone Orb Silver Pocketwatch
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
[font=century gothic]@LordSheo I love how you've integrated dragons based off of characters into your lore; Alucard looks amazing and its so nice to see a Guts fandragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27571986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275720/27571986_350.png[/img] [/url] I absolutely love this guy; I don't know what it is about how you've dressed him, he just looks bloody gorgeous. I actually thought the green I saw on him was an accent his apparel hide the bulk of it amazingly well. I'd say this guy's look is bloody amazing; the headdress matches colours with so much of the rest of his apparel, and the few that it doesn't match with helps to break up his outfit so each of the smaller details can be seen. Headcanon of this guy: he doesn't actively try and make his candles float; his surrounding magic is just that strong that is does.
@LordSheo
I love how you've integrated dragons based off of characters into your lore; Alucard looks amazing and its so nice to see a Guts fandragon.

27571986_350.png

I absolutely love this guy; I don't know what it is about how you've dressed him, he just looks bloody gorgeous. I actually thought the green I saw on him was an accent his apparel hide the bulk of it amazingly well.
I'd say this guy's look is bloody amazing; the headdress matches colours with so much of the rest of his apparel, and the few that it doesn't match with helps to break up his outfit so each of the smaller details can be seen.

Headcanon of this guy: he doesn't actively try and make his candles float; his surrounding magic is just that strong that is does.
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
[font=century gothic]@blossombranch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33117524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331176/33117524_350.png[/img] [/url] Madness is ridicuously appealing to the eyes. His colours on their own make for a downright gorgeous dragon, his cerulean tert glows nicely against the abyss on him which is a hard thing to manage with the Runes tert. His skink and spinner genes add that nice shade of magneta. Since his base colours are a mix of blue and pinks, the wild set looks absolutely amazing on this guy; he just draws the eye in with his bright colours but it isn't sore or straining to look at him which is rare for such brightly dressed dragons. The magneta in the genes match the pinks on the wild apparel, and the blue of the set is a similar enough shade that it doesn't clash with the rest of him. He's an amazingly dressed dragon! Headcanon: A bit of a bland one; but this guy has the most smoothing voice you have ever heard.
@blossombranch

33117524_350.png

Madness is ridicuously appealing to the eyes. His colours on their own make for a downright gorgeous dragon, his cerulean tert glows nicely against the abyss on him which is a hard thing to manage with the Runes tert. His skink and spinner genes add that nice shade of magneta.

Since his base colours are a mix of blue and pinks, the wild set looks absolutely amazing on this guy; he just draws the eye in with his bright colours but it isn't sore or straining to look at him which is rare for such brightly dressed dragons. The magneta in the genes match the pinks on the wild apparel, and the blue of the set is a similar enough shade that it doesn't clash with the rest of him.
He's an amazingly dressed dragon!

Headcanon: A bit of a bland one; but this guy has the most smoothing voice you have ever heard.
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
@Stephy

Thank you!! I'm glad you recognised my fandragons, not many people seem to be familiar with Hellsing or Berserk D:
@Stephy

Thank you!! I'm glad you recognised my fandragons, not many people seem to be familiar with Hellsing or Berserk D:
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10