Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Angel Paints Subspecies [redesigning]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

IMPORTANT: IF ANYONE WANTS THIS LORE TO KEEP FOR THEIR DRAGONS THEY ALREADY OWN FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME. I WILL SAVE A COPY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COPY IT BEFORE I DELETE IT. IF YOU DO USE IT PLEASE DON'T USE THE TERM ANGEL PAINT AS THIS IS STILL THE NAME OF THE SUBSPECIES!

Angel Paints are the dragons responsible for painting the sky, clouds and all. Pearlcatcher Angel Paints were the Healer type, making them in charge of clouds for rain was cleansing. Ridgeback Angel Paints were the Warrior types for they could paint the entire sky rather quickly.
For thousands of years they lived in harmony, until a rather odd looking Angel Paint was born. The hatchling had a dark underside.
Many were distraught by this oddity and the harmony soon crumbled. The parents of the hatchling could not bare to kill or banish their newborn. They fought against the council to allow their hatchling to stay. In the end, the council voted that the newborn was allowed to stay, but under one condition: it were to paint a new sky. They all agreed that having a dark-underside Angel Paint painting the sky would cause panic throughout the world, so they assigned the hatchling a new job. This new sky was named Night, as suggested by the mother of the newborn.
Throughout the Angel Paints, a rumor began that dark-underside Angel Paints were called Contaminated and the regular ones were Pure. After many years, the rumor became household knowledge. There was no divide between the two for many other Contaminated had been born throughout the years, but the term stuck.
Many centuries later, after the original Contaminated had passed, a new type of Angel Paint was born to an unexpecting couple. The hatchling had neither a light nor dark underside. The underside was bright red! The issue was brought to the council, although none of the council members from the first incident were still living. The council ruled that if Contaminated Angel Paints were allowed to stay, then this hatchling was allowed as well. Word spread through the Angel Paints quickly, and somehow, a new name was made for these new Angel Paints. Angel Paints everywhere were calling this new type Champions. They believed that any dragon with bright reddish undersides was born a fighter and the bright reddish color represented the blood of their enemies.
The couple asked the council where their hatchling fit in, and after much debate, they assigned a new type of sky: Sunrise and Sunset.

IMPORTANT: IF ANYONE WANTS THIS LORE TO KEEP FOR THEIR DRAGONS THEY ALREADY OWN FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME. I WILL SAVE A COPY IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COPY IT BEFORE I DELETE IT. IF YOU DO USE IT PLEASE DON'T USE THE TERM ANGEL PAINT AS THIS IS STILL THE NAME OF THE SUBSPECIES!

Angel Paints are the dragons responsible for painting the sky, clouds and all. Pearlcatcher Angel Paints were the Healer type, making them in charge of clouds for rain was cleansing. Ridgeback Angel Paints were the Warrior types for they could paint the entire sky rather quickly.
For thousands of years they lived in harmony, until a rather odd looking Angel Paint was born. The hatchling had a dark underside.
Many were distraught by this oddity and the harmony soon crumbled. The parents of the hatchling could not bare to kill or banish their newborn. They fought against the council to allow their hatchling to stay. In the end, the council voted that the newborn was allowed to stay, but under one condition: it were to paint a new sky. They all agreed that having a dark-underside Angel Paint painting the sky would cause panic throughout the world, so they assigned the hatchling a new job. This new sky was named Night, as suggested by the mother of the newborn.
Throughout the Angel Paints, a rumor began that dark-underside Angel Paints were called Contaminated and the regular ones were Pure. After many years, the rumor became household knowledge. There was no divide between the two for many other Contaminated had been born throughout the years, but the term stuck.
Many centuries later, after the original Contaminated had passed, a new type of Angel Paint was born to an unexpecting couple. The hatchling had neither a light nor dark underside. The underside was bright red! The issue was brought to the council, although none of the council members from the first incident were still living. The council ruled that if Contaminated Angel Paints were allowed to stay, then this hatchling was allowed as well. Word spread through the Angel Paints quickly, and somehow, a new name was made for these new Angel Paints. Angel Paints everywhere were calling this new type Champions. They believed that any dragon with bright reddish undersides was born a fighter and the bright reddish color represented the blood of their enemies.
The couple asked the council where their hatchling fit in, and after much debate, they assigned a new type of sky: Sunrise and Sunset.

Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
reserve
reserve
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve
reserve
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve

reserve

Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve
reserve
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve
reserve
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
PINGLIST

@SedahNitas8
@SugarRose22
PINGLIST

@SedahNitas8
@SugarRose22
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve
reserve
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
reserve

reserve

Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@CosmicSummer

That's really awesome and the dragons are pretty!
@CosmicSummer

That's really awesome and the dragons are pretty!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7