Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Angel Paints Subspecies [redesigning]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't want to go around and promote this firsthand, so I'll just wait for people to come to me. I don't want to come off as needy or annoying. :/

I wonder if anyone will see this.
I don't want to go around and promote this firsthand, so I'll just wait for people to come to me. I don't want to come off as needy or annoying. :/

I wonder if anyone will see this.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Updated preferred apparel.

Idk if this interests you @SedahNitas8
I just thought it would since you own an Angel Paint. You do not have to follow this apparel though!
Updated preferred apparel.

Idk if this interests you @SedahNitas8
I just thought it would since you own an Angel Paint. You do not have to follow this apparel though!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
I'm very interested! Hey go check my clan profile I decided to add something hope it's okay.

@CosmicSummer
I'm very interested! Hey go check my clan profile I decided to add something hope it's okay.

@CosmicSummer
@SedahNitas8

Cool! I'll go check it out.

Edit: I just did and thank you so much! I need to spread around this forum, and that helps in the cause. I am grateful. :3
@SedahNitas8

Cool! I'll go check it out.

Edit: I just did and thank you so much! I need to spread around this forum, and that helps in the cause. I am grateful. :3
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
You are welcome I wanted to make sure it was okay.
You are welcome I wanted to make sure it was okay.
@SedahNitas8

Yeah, it's fine! That's why I put the codes there. :P
@SedahNitas8

Yeah, it's fine! That's why I put the codes there. :P
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Great!
Great!
@SedahNitas8

Do you mind if I add you to the pinglist? That just means that whenever I update, you will get a notification because I will ping you(the @ symbol and then your username is a ping).
@SedahNitas8

Do you mind if I add you to the pinglist? That just means that whenever I update, you will get a notification because I will ping you(the @ symbol and then your username is a ping).
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Go for it also I say I'm running out of space because a friend is breeding two of my dragons and they have four eggs and I only got one yes for the four that will hatch tomorrow that's you.

@CosmicSummer
Go for it also I say I'm running out of space because a friend is breeding two of my dragons and they have four eggs and I only got one yes for the four that will hatch tomorrow that's you.

@CosmicSummer
@SedahNitas8

Coolio. Ah, makes sense. Buying lair space really sucks. It gets really expensive! :/
@SedahNitas8

Coolio. Ah, makes sense. Buying lair space really sucks. It gets really expensive! :/
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7