Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Agent Maine's Sub ideas
1 2
This is just alittle forum for me and possibly others, to review and such. Just little snippets and such of information and all in a special format.

Post 1: Subspecies name plus links to hatcherys and info plus images
post two: color varients, needed or acceptable genes and breed.
post three: bio information.

and so on and so forth.
This is just alittle forum for me and possibly others, to review and such. Just little snippets and such of information and all in a special format.

Post 1: Subspecies name plus links to hatcherys and info plus images
post two: color varients, needed or acceptable genes and breed.
post three: bio information.

and so on and so forth.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
[center]Leaf Dancers - no info or hatchery page yet. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243946/24394541_350.png[/img] & [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245468/24546747_350.png[/img][/center]
Leaf Dancers - no info or hatchery page yet.

24394541_350.png
&
24546747_350.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
Leaf Dancer Requirements

Breed: Skydancer

Genes: Tiger/Hex/Underbelly-Okapi

Colors: oilslick-eldritch/Leaf/oilslick-eldritch

Black range has to alternate, shouldn't be XyX's.
Leaf Dancer Requirements

Colors: oilslick-eldritch/Leaf/oilslick-eldritch

Black range has to alternate, shouldn't be XyX's.
[center]Leaf Dancer bios:[/center] [columns][font=Mistral][size=7][b][color=#00FF2F]L E A F D A N C E R S[/color][/b][/size][/font] [nextcol] [size=4][color=#d8434a]Requirements[/color][/size] Breed: Skydancer Genes: Tiger/Hex/Underbelly-Okapi Colors: Obsidian/Leaf/Black[/columns] [center][item=breed change: skydancer][item=primary gene: tiger][item=secondary gene: hex][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/ashleighbabbitt/145681669997840%201_zpsd7spu5gt.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/30ccfo8.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Lore [/color][/size][/center] Hidden away for ages within the Shrieking Wilds. The Leaf Dancers as many call, have only recently emerged into more flora populated areas. It is unknown how or why they have come out of hiding from such densely populated territories, however some assume it is an undiscovered subspecies of wildclaw that has driven them from their tree top homes. However, they are more content with the Everbloom Gardens as they are many of their fluttering friends within the area. Some have even spread out into the wind territory to take up post with the smaller group of leafy moths there and the Amaranth moths in this area as well. These skydancers aren't very social with others outside they're subspecies and hardly make nice with their Amaranth cousins. They tend to live in large groups of two to twenty and each one usually has its own leafy moth familiar already attached to it. However, its not that hard to befriend one or two of these creatures and once they are in your clan/lair, they tend to make great friends and even show to be highly valuable with foraging plants, insects, berries and other items from the forests. Within the Gladeveins, they are more Passive-aggressive then passive. They will not put up a fight, by they also wont be very cooperative with you and will actively try to stop you from journeying through the area without bribery. Their behavior changes drastically however, when in the shrieking wilds. They're coloring makes it easy for them to hide in the trees and avoid predators as well as get the drop on prey, allowing them to be a much more aggressive then their Everbloom or Zephyr relatives. It is theorized that this aggression is to counter act the active push some dragons are taking in removing them from their territories. Its suggested when passing through the Shrieking wilds, if you spot a tree with leaves stuck it it by honey in the shape of a moth, you leave an offering there of their favorite snacks so to have a safe trip through it. Commonly found in the: [i][b]Everbloom Gardens[/i][/b] and [i][b]Zephyr Steppes[/i][/b] Uncommonly found in the: [i][b]The Gladeveins[/i][/b] Rarely found in the: [b][i]Shrieking Wilds[/i][/b] and [b][i]Reedcleft Ascent[/i][/b] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Official Variants[/color][/size][/center] Leaf Dancers very in their darkened colors, but the leaf secondary always remain prominent. The belly must always remain lighter then the rest of the body to be considered a Leaf Dancer. Amaranth Dancers are more varied however and most attempts to establish an actual setting with them is difficult. Only way to tell if one is an Amaranth Dancer is if a Leaf Dancer accepts it by giving it a bowl of nectar, a common trade or gift between the species. Leaf Guardians are very similar to leaf dancers in color and genes and tend to take leaf dancers on as charges and mates, but will sometimes stray from this pattern and take on others as well from outside their subspecies. This makes them rather irritable and grumpy tell they grow use to such, with takes a long time. However, anyone willing to keep a leaf guardian around, has a very valued member for life. [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Favourite Things[/color][/size][/center] [item=Leafy moth][item=Amaranth Moth] [item=False leaf][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Reverse Silkworm Moth][item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Darkwood Titan][item=Goliath Beetle] [item=Sticky Pollen][item=pollen] [item=Chartreuse Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/30ccfo8.png[/img][/center]
Leaf Dancer bios:
L E A F D A N C E R S
Requirements
Colors: Obsidian/Leaf/Black
Breed Change: Skydancer Primary Gene: Tiger Secondary Gene: Hex Tertiary Gene: Underbelly 145681669997840%201_zpsd7spu5gt.gif
30ccfo8.png
Lore
Hidden away for ages within the Shrieking Wilds. The Leaf Dancers as many call, have only recently emerged into more flora populated areas. It is unknown how or why they have come out of hiding from such densely populated territories, however some assume it is an undiscovered subspecies of wildclaw that has driven them from their tree top homes. However, they are more content with the Everbloom Gardens as they are many of their fluttering friends within the area. Some have even spread out into the wind territory to take up post with the smaller group of leafy moths there and the Amaranth moths in this area as well.

These skydancers aren't very social with others outside they're subspecies and hardly make nice with their Amaranth cousins. They tend to live in large groups of two to twenty and each one usually has its own leafy moth familiar already attached to it. However, its not that hard to befriend one or two of these creatures and once they are in your clan/lair, they tend to make great friends and even show to be highly valuable with foraging plants, insects, berries and other items from the forests.
Within the Gladeveins, they are more Passive-aggressive then passive. They will not put up a fight, by they also wont be very cooperative with you and will actively try to stop you from journeying through the area without bribery.
Their behavior changes drastically however, when in the shrieking wilds. They're coloring makes it easy for them to hide in the trees and avoid predators as well as get the drop on prey, allowing them to be a much more aggressive then their Everbloom or Zephyr relatives. It is theorized that this aggression is to counter act the active push some dragons are taking in removing them from their territories. Its suggested when passing through the Shrieking wilds, if you spot a tree with leaves stuck it it by honey in the shape of a moth, you leave an offering there of their favorite snacks so to have a safe trip through it.

Commonly found in the: Everbloom Gardens and Zephyr Steppes
Uncommonly found in the: The Gladeveins
Rarely found in the: Shrieking Wilds and Reedcleft Ascent
Official Variants
Leaf Dancers very in their darkened colors, but the leaf secondary always remain prominent. The belly must always remain lighter then the rest of the body to be considered a Leaf Dancer.

Amaranth Dancers are more varied however and most attempts to establish an actual setting with them is difficult. Only way to tell if one is an Amaranth Dancer is if a Leaf Dancer accepts it by giving it a bowl of nectar, a common trade or gift between the species.

Leaf Guardians are very similar to leaf dancers in color and genes and tend to take leaf dancers on as charges and mates, but will sometimes stray from this pattern and take on others as well from outside their subspecies. This makes them rather irritable and grumpy tell they grow use to such, with takes a long time. However, anyone willing to keep a leaf guardian around, has a very valued member for life.
Favourite Things

Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth
False Leaf White Cabbage Butterfly Reverse Silkworm Moth Wasteland Pauper Darkwood Titan Goliath Beetle
Sticky Pollen Pollen
Chartreuse Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat Glowing Green Clawtips
30ccfo8.png
Amaranth Dancers - no info or hatchery yet.
Amaranth Dancers - no info or hatchery yet.
Amaranth Dancer's genes and breed, undecided
Amaranth Dancer's genes and breed, undecided
Amaranth Dancer lore undecided other then whats in the leaf dancer bio.
Amaranth Dancer lore undecided other then whats in the leaf dancer bio.
[center]Southern Garter Noodles - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1949886]info page[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1949929#post_1949929]hatchery[/url][/center] Completed SGN's: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/250708/25070719.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/258358/25835742.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249585/24958496.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/260871/26087072.png[/img] Incomplete ones: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328144/32814335.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/329287/32928645.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328771/32877074.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/328144/32814336.png[/img]
Southern Garter Noodles - info page and hatchery

Completed SGN's:

25070719.png25835742.png

24958496.png26087072.png

Incomplete ones:

32814335.png32928645.png

32877074.png32814336.png
[center]Southern Garter Noodle requirements: Breed: Spiral Genes: Poison/Toxin/Contour Colors: Storm/storm/blue range Charredsnow & cirillia [img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/ashleighbabbitt/FR%20dergs/Subspecies%20-%20SGN/southern%20garter%20spiral1_zpsh0e0usqe.png[/img] Viel & Cillia color range [img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/ashleighbabbitt/FR%20dergs/Subspecies%20-%20SGN/southern%20garter%20spiral2_zpsntn7retx.png[/img][/center]
Southern Garter Noodle requirements:

Breed: Spiral

Genes: Poison/Toxin/Contour

Colors: Storm/storm/blue range

Charredsnow & cirillia

southern%20garter%20spiral1_zpsh0e0usqe.png

Viel & Cillia color range

southern%20garter%20spiral2_zpsntn7retx.png
[center]Southern Darter Noodle bio[/center] [center]-owner username here-[/center] [columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1949886/1][font=Mistral][size=7][b][color=#0000FF]Southern Garter Noodles[/color][/b][/size][/font][/url] [nextcol] [size=4][color=#d8434a]Requirements[/color][/size] Breed: Spiral Genes: Poison/Toxin/Contour Colors: Storm/storm/blue range[/columns] [center][item=breed change: Spiral][item=primary gene: Poison][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=tertiary gene: contour]-approval button removed-[/center] [center][img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/ashleighbabbitt/transCSNKBAR_zpsgu2uqkrn.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Needed information[/color][/size][/center] It is unknown when these spirals were actually discovered, but at the time, they were actually pretty plentiful, seeming to share characteristics to a native snake species in the Mire. However, with the constant exploration and rare expansion into the mire, these spirals where forced to flee and some were even forced to change genes-breeds and such to adapt to life outside the mire. So it is very rare to see these spirals in the mire now, however, they have been seen in other areas as well besides the mire. They tend to be very shy spirals, sleeping in high branches and acting different to other spirals, thus are not actively accepted by "normal" spirals. However, these spirals can also seem sociable at times too once they've gotten to know others and often times their first friends are mirrors surprisingly due to the way these spirals hunt as it interests mirrors. The second dragon they make friends fast with are nocturnes obviously due to their copy cat like natures, however, other spirals don't often become friends with these ones. [b][i][u]Habits[/u][/i][/b] Primarily active during daylight. A good swimmer. This species is capable of activity at lower temperatures than other species of spirals. [b][i][u]Defense[/u][/i][/b] Often escapes into water when threatened. When first handled, they often releases cloacal contents and musk, and strikes. [b][i][u]Diet and Feeding[/u][/i][/b] Eats a wide variety of prey, including amphibians and their larvae (the heartred croaker, is a main food source), fish, birds, and their eggs, small mammals, reptiles, earthworms, slugs, and leeches. This snake is able to eat adult newts that are extremely poisonous to most predators. Mating occurs between early spring to mid summer, allowing hatchlings to arrive from mid spring to late summer and at rare times during warm fall periods where they're slight hibernative state is disrupted. Mates also tend to wear mating items to show their commitment to each other, be it matching scarves, sweaters, coats, or even matching rings. Committed Garter Spirals never take these items off unless absolutely necessary. This is mainly to let other dragons and garters know that they are taken and not looking for another mate at the time. When one garter passes away, the surviving garter often times either digs a hole and places their matching object in it to mark where they will be buried, or hang the matching item in their lair to remind them of their past mate and the good times they had. When leaving each other such as no longer wanting to be mates, the males exchange their matching items with the new dragon that is to be the females new mate, so to keep them matching at all times, this shows females have a slightly higher priority then males. Commonly found in the: [i][b][color=purple]Driftwood Drag[/color][/i][/b] Uncommonly found in the: [i][b][color=blue]Tsunami Flats[/color][/i][/b] Rarely found in the: [b][i][color=ash]The Hewn City[/color][/i][/b] and [i][b][color=brown]The Mire[/color][/i][/b] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Official Variants[/color][/size][/center] None at the moment [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Favourite foods[/color][/size][/center] [item=heartred croaker leg] [item=blackwing croaker leg][item=Yellow-Frilled eel][item=redstreak frilled eel][item=molten tadpole][item=wartoad trainee][item=Brown Spot Toad][item=Arroyo Toad][item=Toad][item=Nightrage Axolotl][item=Leucistic Axolotl][item=Mudpuppy][item=Golden Reefprince][item=Banded Dart Frog][item=Crested Newt][item=Hellbender][item=Reedhopper][item=Canopy Darter][item=River Warden][item=Newt][item=Greenworm][item=Earthworm][item=Redworm][item=Blackworm][item=Lovebird][item=Black Masked Lovebird][item=Chameleon][item=Dreamwaker][item=Puddlehopper][item=Tokay Gecko][item=Leopard Gecko][item=Tree Gecko][item=Cave Gecko] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Favourite familiars[/color][/size][/center] [item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad][item=ringlet amphithere][item=Ultramel amphithere][item=Boran Veteran][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Tropical Caiman][item=Rosetail][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Butter Caiman][item=Corundum Chameleon][item=Nephrite Chameleon][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Strangler] [center][size=4][color=#d8434a]Favourite Apparel[/color][/size][/center] [item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Mage's Walnut Overcoat] - all varients [item=Mage's Thicket Hat] - all varients [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle][item=Peacebringer's Mantle][item=Whisperer's Mantle][item=Red Mantle][item=Mysterious Mantle][item=Burlap Mantle] [item=Black Aviator Coat] - all varients [item=Gold Aviator Scarf] - all varients [item=Summer Swelter] - [item=Spring's Breath] [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [item=Wondrous Sweater][item=Stupendous Sweater][item=Glorious Sweater][item=Astonishing Sweater][item=Marvelous Sweater] [item=Winter Wolf Cape] - all varients [item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf] - all varients [item=Plum Wooly Tail] - all vairents [item=Orange Wooly Coat] - all vairents [item=Royal Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Waverider Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Duneglider Cape] [item=White Satin Tunic] - all varients [item=Burgundy Bandana] - all varients [item=White Fedora][item=Red Fedora][item=Leather Fedora][item=Black Fedora] [center][img]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/ashleighbabbitt/transCSNKBAR_zpsgu2uqkrn.gif[/img] [/center]
Southern Darter Noodle bio
-owner username here-
Southern Garter Noodles
Requirements
Breed: Spiral
Genes: Poison/Toxin/Contour
Colors: Storm/storm/blue range
Breed Change: Spiral Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Contour -approval button removed-
transCSNKBAR_zpsgu2uqkrn.gif
Needed information

It is unknown when these spirals were actually discovered, but at the time, they were actually pretty plentiful, seeming to share characteristics to a native snake species in the Mire. However, with the constant exploration and rare expansion into the mire, these spirals where forced to flee and some were even forced to change genes-breeds and such to adapt to life outside the mire. So it is very rare to see these spirals in the mire now, however, they have been seen in other areas as well besides the mire.

They tend to be very shy spirals, sleeping in high branches and acting different to other spirals, thus are not actively accepted by "normal" spirals. However, these spirals can also seem sociable at times too once they've gotten to know others and often times their first friends are mirrors surprisingly due to the way these spirals hunt as it interests mirrors. The second dragon they make friends fast with are nocturnes obviously due to their copy cat like natures, however, other spirals don't often become friends with these ones.

Habits
Primarily active during daylight.
A good swimmer.
This species is capable of activity at lower temperatures than other species of spirals.

Defense
Often escapes into water when threatened. When first handled, they often releases cloacal contents and musk, and strikes.

Diet and Feeding
Eats a wide variety of prey, including amphibians and their larvae (the heartred croaker, is a main food source), fish, birds, and their eggs, small mammals, reptiles, earthworms, slugs, and leeches. This snake is able to eat adult newts that are extremely poisonous to most predators.

Mating occurs between early spring to mid summer, allowing hatchlings to arrive from mid spring to late summer and at rare times during warm fall periods where they're slight hibernative state is disrupted.

Mates also tend to wear mating items to show their commitment to each other, be it matching scarves, sweaters, coats, or even matching rings. Committed Garter Spirals never take these items off unless absolutely necessary. This is mainly to let other dragons and garters know that they are taken and not looking for another mate at the time. When one garter passes away, the surviving garter often times either digs a hole and places their matching object in it to mark where they will be buried, or hang the matching item in their lair to remind them of their past mate and the good times they had.
When leaving each other such as no longer wanting to be mates, the males exchange their matching items with the new dragon that is to be the females new mate, so to keep them matching at all times, this shows females have a slightly higher priority then males.

Commonly found in the: Driftwood Drag
Uncommonly found in the: Tsunami Flats
Rarely found in the: The Hewn City and The Mire
Official Variants

None at the moment
Favourite foods

Heartred Croaker Leg Blackwing Croaker Leg Yellow-Frilled Eel Redstreak Frilled Eel Molten Tadpole Wartoad Trainee Brown Spot Toad Arroyo Toad Toad Nightrage Axolotl Leucistic Axolotl Mudpuppy Golden Reefprince Banded Dart Frog Crested Newt Hellbender Reedhopper Canopy Darter River Warden Newt Greenworm Earthworm Redworm Blackworm Lovebird Black Masked Lovebird Chameleon Dreamwaker Puddlehopper Tokay Gecko Leopard Gecko Tree Gecko Cave Gecko
Favourite familiars

Molten Wartoad Wartoad Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere Boran Veteran Spellwall Boran Tropical Caiman Rosetail Gladeveins Needletooth Butter Caiman Corundum Chameleon Nephrite Chameleon Blooming Strangler Strangler
Favourite Apparel

Butterfly's Kiss Mage's Walnut Overcoat - all varients
Mage's Thicket Hat - all varients
Twice-Dyed Mantle Peacebringer's Mantle Whisperer's Mantle Red Mantle Mysterious Mantle Burlap Mantle
Black Aviator Coat - all varients
Gold Aviator Scarf - all varients
Summer Swelter - Spring's Breath
Leafy Gladeboughs
Wondrous Sweater Stupendous Sweater Glorious Sweater Astonishing Sweater Marvelous Sweater
Winter Wolf Cape - all varients
Red and Gold Flair Scarf - all varients
Plum Wooly Tail - all vairents
Orange Wooly Coat - all vairents
Royal Cape Woodsdrake Cape Winter Cape Waverider Cape Twilight Cape Midnight Cape Gladewalker Cape Firebreather Cape Duneglider Cape
White Satin Tunic - all varients
Burgundy Bandana - all varients
White Fedora Red Fedora Leather Fedora Black Fedora
transCSNKBAR_zpsgu2uqkrn.gif
1 2