Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Terraria - [closed] - OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NateDog Sure thing! I'll put you on the list.
Thank you ^^
@NateDog Sure thing! I'll put you on the list.
Thank you ^^
gNtNgvw.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Irrwahn great job putting this together! More so because the google doc loads so slowly for me ;;
@Irrwahn great job putting this together! More so because the google doc loads so slowly for me ;;
LgwNYVn.png
@KCmutt I'm glad you dig it! :D
@KCmutt I'm glad you dig it! :D
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
Oh my wow, this thread is gorgeous!! Thank you for going to all the trouble to put this together! \o/

I noticed a couple things on the Shattered Plains Skies that wound up being different here. The primary color should be just Beige and the tert should be just Stone Okapi. Any chance it could be fixed, please?
@Irrwahn
Oh my wow, this thread is gorgeous!! Thank you for going to all the trouble to put this together! \o/

I noticed a couple things on the Shattered Plains Skies that wound up being different here. The primary color should be just Beige and the tert should be just Stone Okapi. Any chance it could be fixed, please?
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
[ ART SHOPPE | ADOPTS | SUBSPECIES | NEST RENTALS ]
o
[ they/them pronouns | neutral good | likes rocks ]
o
ywAPyLM.png
@Tubermelon
Thank you very much! x3

Ah yes of course! I'll fix that!
@Tubermelon
Thank you very much! x3

Ah yes of course! I'll fix that!
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
Woo! Thank you very much!
@Irrwahn
Woo! Thank you very much!
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
[ ART SHOPPE | ADOPTS | SUBSPECIES | NEST RENTALS ]
o
[ they/them pronouns | neutral good | likes rocks ]
o
ywAPyLM.png
@Irrwahn

AAA the public hub looks so great!! :D I think that if I could improve anything, it would be to add a section about cross-flight subspecies, so that visitors from out-of-flight can find something a little more close to home. ^^ that's the only thing I thought of, you really did a spectacular job! I love the graphics a lot X3
@Irrwahn

AAA the public hub looks so great!! :D I think that if I could improve anything, it would be to add a section about cross-flight subspecies, so that visitors from out-of-flight can find something a little more close to home. ^^ that's the only thing I thought of, you really did a spectacular job! I love the graphics a lot X3
An old, oddball Earthie. Stop by for some Dragon Bios and Clan Lore!
jIRALXN.png
She/Her, 29, Pan/Queer, USA, FR+3
@KraalofBhaga
Thank you very much, Kraal! x3
I just don't know what cross-flight subspecies are or where to find them. XD
Also, do you want to be on the breeders list for some subspecies?
@KraalofBhaga
Thank you very much, Kraal! x3
I just don't know what cross-flight subspecies are or where to find them. XD
Also, do you want to be on the breeders list for some subspecies?
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn: I think cross-flight subs are something like the Protoliths who are a mix of Light and Earth. Or something like that. And I think Nature has something like the Mossrocks as well.
@Irrwahn: I think cross-flight subs are something like the Protoliths who are a mix of Light and Earth. Or something like that. And I think Nature has something like the Mossrocks as well.
ninivesig_zpsjpcrczgp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7