Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Association of ITs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SkylineFields certainly I'll contact you about how many eggs they have and then again when they hatch.
@SkylineFields certainly I'll contact you about how many eggs they have and then again when they hatch.
XyCXLVq.png
@SkylineFields I have Aysu and Lucius on a nest right now, five days and counting!
@SkylineFields I have Aysu and Lucius on a nest right now, five days and counting!
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
pinging myself for later reference @wecountbricks
pinging myself for later reference @wecountbricks
@SkylineFields I've put Shade and Tintalle in to nest today and they are sitting on a two egg nest so hopefully there will be a pretty girl in there for you. C:
@SkylineFields I've put Shade and Tintalle in to nest today and they are sitting on a two egg nest so hopefully there will be a pretty girl in there for you. C:
XyCXLVq.png
@SkylineFields the babies have hatched, but one is xyx, not consecutive, that means it's a contagion right?

also, is there a way to put the banner in their presentation?
@SkylineFields the babies have hatched, but one is xyx, not consecutive, that means it's a contagion right?

also, is there a way to put the banner in their presentation?
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
@Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks MAN HAVE I BEEN HAVING A FUN DAY! Gust of 80mph winds, flying barns, blown out fences, animals on the loose and power outages. Just got my power back. If you haven't heard let me share the excitement; FR new colors will be released on June 8th, a total of 177. They decided to go all out! On a personal note I finally got my color wheel dragons complete (no they are not all ITs) so I can start getting out all those new colors! [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/500f/f/2016/122/2/d/frnewcolorwheel_by_thestorykeeper-da0kyyn.png[/img] This will also make some changes to our ITs. Because the color is expanding it's not leaving many original colors together. I'm lucky that I have a few but the not the one I was using as the mascot, I have switched it to one that will work after the change. I had mentioned before that maybe we should do something to get awareness; host an event, have a contest, ect. I'm thinking that after the new colors are released would be a great time for this! Maybe a color ITs contest of some sort for the new colors? As to banners/signatures I have art posted in the spreadsheet under Information. You just have to link it to this forum. Also under Information. In fact there is all sorts of good stuff there for you to use! Ok I think that's all for the up date, no wait to see the colors your dragons will produce go to [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/]Breeding Color Spectrum Generator[/url]
@Diniah @ArohaMeansLove @KyrosK @KrakenMo @Dragimal @Stormhawke @Buri288 @IgneousMettle @Noming @Tyrsa @monstermilk @BulletFarmer @wecountbricks

MAN HAVE I BEEN HAVING A FUN DAY!
Gust of 80mph winds, flying barns, blown out fences, animals on the loose and power outages. Just got my power back.

If you haven't heard let me share the excitement; FR new colors will be released on June 8th, a total of 177. They decided to go all out! On a personal note I finally got my color wheel dragons complete (no they are not all ITs) so I can start getting out all those new colors!

frnewcolorwheel_by_thestorykeeper-da0kyyn.png

This will also make some changes to our ITs. Because the color is expanding it's not leaving many original colors together. I'm lucky that I have a few but the not the one I was using as the mascot, I have switched it to one that will work after the change.

I had mentioned before that maybe we should do something to get awareness; host an event, have a contest, ect. I'm thinking that after the new colors are released would be a great time for this! Maybe a color ITs contest of some sort for the new colors?

As to banners/signatures I have art posted in the spreadsheet under Information. You just have to link it to this forum. Also under Information. In fact there is all sorts of good stuff there for you to use!

Ok I think that's all for the up date, no wait to see the colors your dragons will produce go to
Breeding Color Spectrum Generator
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@SkylineFields oh, I hope you and all the animals are ok! sounds like a rough day ;w;,,

a contest/event does sound fun! as for a coloring contest, do you mean something like having lineart of different breeds available for folks to color in based on ITs genes? if so, I'd be happy to provide some lineart!
@SkylineFields oh, I hope you and all the animals are ok! sounds like a rough day ;w;,,

a contest/event does sound fun! as for a coloring contest, do you mean something like having lineart of different breeds available for folks to color in based on ITs genes? if so, I'd be happy to provide some lineart!
Gpasq5f.png
@Sylversylvan

If it's an Iri/Toxic/ (Stained/Spines/Smoke) but not color consecutive, then it is a Mut-ITs. I have tried to clear that up on the front page. If the requirements are still confusing I need to fix that. Maybe I should have everyone look it over and give me suggestions.

Sorry for the late response, I keep loosing my power. Don't know how many times I've tries to write this. =C
@Sylversylvan

If it's an Iri/Toxic/ (Stained/Spines/Smoke) but not color consecutive, then it is a Mut-ITs. I have tried to clear that up on the front page. If the requirements are still confusing I need to fix that. Maybe I should have everyone look it over and give me suggestions.

Sorry for the late response, I keep loosing my power. Don't know how many times I've tries to write this. =C
@wecountbricks

Hi there, sorry for this late intro, my power has been on and off all day today. Wind-daddy is visiting me personally and being a horrible house guest. lol

We are not official up but still in planning but if you would like to get involved now you are of course Welcome! Would you like me to keep you updated (added you to the big announcement cause it was awesome!), I can put you on the ping list and you are welcome to add yourself to the spreadsheet anytime.
@wecountbricks

Hi there, sorry for this late intro, my power has been on and off all day today. Wind-daddy is visiting me personally and being a horrible house guest. lol

We are not official up but still in planning but if you would like to get involved now you are of course Welcome! Would you like me to keep you updated (added you to the big announcement cause it was awesome!), I can put you on the ping list and you are welcome to add yourself to the spreadsheet anytime.
@Dragimal

If you could do LineArt that would be cool! I would love to see some of your work. Maybe we could hold a contest for a new mascot?
@Dragimal

If you could do LineArt that would be cool! I would love to see some of your work. Maybe we could hold a contest for a new mascot?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10