Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies]Snapperfly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@puzzbeef
Ah, youre open! I love the blue morpho subtype, and what's the one with green gembond? Oh, theyre all so pretty! I hope posting is okay!
@puzzbeef
Ah, youre open! I love the blue morpho subtype, and what's the one with green gembond? Oh, theyre all so pretty! I hope posting is okay!
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
@Lomedraug

Right! And both my pairs are RTB this week! YAYAY! I'm so excited! I just need to clear out some space in my lair!
@Lomedraug

Right! And both my pairs are RTB this week! YAYAY! I'm so excited! I just need to clear out some space in my lair!
ihOGJoH.png
@Puzzbeef

-weeps- One of my christmas pairs couldn't breed because relations and the others gave me 1 egg except for the one that wasn't overly popular which gave me 4. I'm so excited for a snapperfly though!
@Puzzbeef

-weeps- One of my christmas pairs couldn't breed because relations and the others gave me 1 egg except for the one that wasn't overly popular which gave me 4. I'm so excited for a snapperfly though!
FjGY6Bl.png
@Ingeniousspark Posting is definitely okay! The Blue Morphos are some of my favs! After I get my yellow pairs all gened up I'm getting a blue Morpho. The ones with green are going to be Tiger Longwing Butterflies. But I might change how they look: [img]http://www.neotropicalbutterflies.com/Site%20Revision/Pages/Nymphalidae_Pages/Heliconiinae%20Tribes/Heliconiini_Longwings/Longwing_images/Heliconius%20hecale%20zuleida%20D%20MH%20031905%20Grn%20Hlls%20BL%20copy.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/X3Q6bgK.png[/img] I haven't decided yet. Probably that's what I'll do. But I will have a black and green one based off of: [img]http://bluewaterpropertiesofcostarica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/SRD2888-500x333.jpg[/img]
@Ingeniousspark

Posting is definitely okay!

The Blue Morphos are some of my favs! After I get my yellow pairs all gened up I'm getting a blue Morpho.

The ones with green are going to be Tiger Longwing Butterflies. But I might change how they look:

Heliconius%20hecale%20zuleida%20D%20MH%20031905%20Grn%20Hlls%20BL%20copy.jpg

X3Q6bgK.png

I haven't decided yet.
Probably that's what I'll do.

But I will have a black and green one based off of:
SRD2888-500x333.jpg
ihOGJoH.png
@Lomedraug

Bad dergies!

Mine do that to me all the time! I get super excited about a pair. And then they give me one egg :( I'm worried my Snapperflies will do that! Especially because I just got a 5 egg nest from my ugly pair of Snappers
@Lomedraug

Bad dergies!

Mine do that to me all the time! I get super excited about a pair. And then they give me one egg :( I'm worried my Snapperflies will do that! Especially because I just got a 5 egg nest from my ugly pair of Snappers
ihOGJoH.png
@puzzbeef

Woot for opening 8D
@puzzbeef

Woot for opening 8D
@BitterBitter

I'm so excited about them!
@BitterBitter

I'm so excited about them!
ihOGJoH.png
@PuzzBeef - These are adorable! Put me down for the Blue Morphos if you ever breed any!
@PuzzBeef - These are adorable! Put me down for the Blue Morphos if you ever breed any!
jdDV4Lt.png
@StormyDragon

As soon as I have some for sure!

Still working on your cards! I really wanted to get them to you by Christmas! We'll see. I have 8 hours of nothing tomorrow :)
@StormyDragon

As soon as I have some for sure!

Still working on your cards! I really wanted to get them to you by Christmas! We'll see. I have 8 hours of nothing tomorrow :)
ihOGJoH.png
@Puzzbeef

Ooh nice!

You know, I have a triple navy baby snap in the back of my lair I was gonna train as fodder since I havent gened his papa yet. You can have him if you want for your blue morpho pair. Triples with butterfly glimmer are awesome!
@Puzzbeef

Ooh nice!

You know, I have a triple navy baby snap in the back of my lair I was gonna train as fodder since I havent gened his papa yet. You can have him if you want for your blue morpho pair. Triples with butterfly glimmer are awesome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50