Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | INACTIVE || • | Cryo Center | •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
-squeals happily-

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS
-squeals happily-

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS
@NocturneAlley
ovo!! By the way, would you like to be pinged when new subspecies are officially released and/or when a subspecies sales thread is made?
@NocturneAlley
ovo!! By the way, would you like to be pinged when new subspecies are officially released and/or when a subspecies sales thread is made?
Ping me to get my attention.
@Glaceon

Yes to all please!
@Glaceon

Yes to all please!
So nice to see an official thread out of the ice forums! :)
So nice to see an official thread out of the ice forums! :)
Hey guys! Remember to check out our Sales Hub!

We currently have some subspecies hatchlings for sale, head on over if you're interested! :)
Hey guys! Remember to check out our Sales Hub!

We currently have some subspecies hatchlings for sale, head on over if you're interested! :)
Yeti are now official! ^^/
Yeti are now official! ^^/
@Glaceon @Deadlyfang (tagging you DF cause we helped each with lore and such)

I was reading the lore of Yeti and I think Silver Primary needs to be added as a variant. Its within the range of Stone Yetis I would think. (I'm only asking because my sweet baby Ice Rep is a yeti but he has Silver/White/White. there are a couple errors.
I'll edit this post with them in a second. :)

Error #1: "The magic laid dormant for a long time, hidden in the coldest most barren part of the Icefields, but eventually a traveling pair of Tundras happened upon an area rife with their deity's essence."
Fix: The first part of the sentence reads "The magic laid dormant.." I feel like maybe it should say, "The magic lay dormant.." However I could be wrong. I also kind of feel like this is a big run on... But having been reprimanded constantly in school for my run ons, who knows!

Error #2: "It is within these pockets of magic that Tundras are born."
Fix: Super easy! Tundra needs to be Yeti! :)

Error #3: "The dark feelings and anger they have over their inability to find the Icewarden. Their darker coats signify the blackness in their hearts. "
Fix: The first sentence is throwing me off.. I am not sure why but its reading weird.. This might also just be me. The second sentence seems fine, however.

@Glaceon @Deadlyfang (tagging you DF cause we helped each with lore and such)

I was reading the lore of Yeti and I think Silver Primary needs to be added as a variant. Its within the range of Stone Yetis I would think. (I'm only asking because my sweet baby Ice Rep is a yeti but he has Silver/White/White. there are a couple errors.
I'll edit this post with them in a second. :)

Error #1: "The magic laid dormant for a long time, hidden in the coldest most barren part of the Icefields, but eventually a traveling pair of Tundras happened upon an area rife with their deity's essence."
Fix: The first part of the sentence reads "The magic laid dormant.." I feel like maybe it should say, "The magic lay dormant.." However I could be wrong. I also kind of feel like this is a big run on... But having been reprimanded constantly in school for my run ons, who knows!

Error #2: "It is within these pockets of magic that Tundras are born."
Fix: Super easy! Tundra needs to be Yeti! :)

Error #3: "The dark feelings and anger they have over their inability to find the Icewarden. Their darker coats signify the blackness in their hearts. "
Fix: The first sentence is throwing me off.. I am not sure why but its reading weird.. This might also just be me. The second sentence seems fine, however.

@NocturneAlley [quote=dragnia via Skype]"Their darker coats signify the blackness of their hearts--the dark feelings and anger over their inability to find the Icewarden."[/quote] Does this sound better?? @_@;;
@NocturneAlley
dragnia via Skype wrote:
"Their darker coats signify the blackness of their hearts--the dark feelings and anger over their inability to find the Icewarden."

Does this sound better?? @_@;;
@Glaceon

Yessssss!!!
@Glaceon

Yessssss!!!
~ouo~
public hub needs more love
~ouo~
public hub needs more love
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13