Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Deepsea Serpents - NEW!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Crescentstar711

Thank you so much! He definitely will be loved ^-^ Sorry I got home kind of late ._.
@Crescentstar711

Thank you so much! He definitely will be loved ^-^ Sorry I got home kind of late ._.
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Crescentstar711

Can you ping me for Poison Imperials when some come please?
@Crescentstar711

Can you ping me for Poison Imperials when some come please?
@Arrowfeathers
Sure thing! I haven't bred one yet, and it will likely go for a little more than the typical ones.
@Arrowfeathers
Sure thing! I haven't bred one yet, and it will likely go for a little more than the typical ones.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

How much would you want? So I can start saving.
Also, do they need to be bred specifically, or if I find a qualifying dragon can I register it myself?
@Crescentstar711

How much would you want? So I can start saving.
Also, do they need to be bred specifically, or if I find a qualifying dragon can I register it myself?
@Arrowfeathers
They need to be bred specifically as there are no other registered breeding pairs in the Water Flight. I was thinking 40kt, as the Imperial version without poison would be 20-25kt.
@Arrowfeathers
They need to be bred specifically as there are no other registered breeding pairs in the Water Flight. I was thinking 40kt, as the Imperial version without poison would be 20-25kt.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Okay cool. I can make that kinda treasure quick. I'd love a ping when one is available :)
@Crescentstar711

Okay cool. I can make that kinda treasure quick. I'd love a ping when one is available :)
[center]Another nest is here from this pair! Three eggs waiting to hatch! =D [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
Another nest is here from this pair! Three eggs waiting to hatch! =D
3healthy_0dead.png
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

Oh this is so amazing! I'd loved to be pinged for a poison Imperial please! The contrasts are simply divine!
@Crescentstar711

Oh this is so amazing! I'd loved to be pinged for a poison Imperial please! The contrasts are simply divine!
@tsuminah
I'll add you to the pinglist then. ^^ It may take some time for a poison Imp as poison is the rarer gene and I have still yet to get an Imp from a nest. Thank you for your interest! =D
@tsuminah
I'll add you to the pinglist then. ^^ It may take some time for a poison Imp as poison is the rarer gene and I have still yet to get an Imp from a nest. Thank you for your interest! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711

It's alright, I can be patient :D All the best with your nest!
@Crescentstar711

It's alright, I can be patient :D All the best with your nest!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20