Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
I need to be apart of this @u@! I have a thing for G1 Nocs they are just so cute. Little babby bat dragons <3
I need to be apart of this @u@! I have a thing for G1 Nocs they are just so cute. Little babby bat dragons <3
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
@Willowfire
~So I don't lose this awesome thread!
@Willowfire
~So I don't lose this awesome thread!
@Zaid I'd sooo love to be a member of this!
@Zaid I'd sooo love to be a member of this!
@Haley Oh how many gen1 do you have!? ^^ @Willowfire Farnah is stunning!! @AshCat You have some some awesome Noc's there. That first is so close to one of my own. XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11494619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114947/11494619_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Haley

Oh how many gen1 do you have!? ^^

@Willowfire

Farnah is stunning!!

@AshCat

You have some some awesome Noc's there. That first is so close to one of my own. XD

11494619_350.png
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@AstridAtmospher
She is my absolute favorite Nocturne!!!!!
@AstridAtmospher
She is my absolute favorite Nocturne!!!!!
@AstridAtmosphere What a handsome boy you have there!
@AstridAtmosphere What a handsome boy you have there!
@willowfire As she should be! I would say I have one but I love all my babies equally cause I have a problem.... >.>; @Ashcat ^^ Thank you thank you! I can't wait to finish geneing him cause of babies!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11285882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112859/11285882_350.png[/img] [/url] his mate. @.@;; *pets the pretty*
@willowfire

As she should be! I would say I have one but I love all my babies equally cause I have a problem.... >.>;

@Ashcat

^^ Thank you thank you! I can't wait to finish geneing him cause of babies!!!

11285882_350.png

his mate. @.@;; *pets the pretty*

I joined FR during the nocturne event! squee I love them! Do you have to have gen 1s to join? do I have enough of them to join? If I qualify to join please add me to the pinglist

I have one that hatched from an egg during the event (a progen?) and one that's parents are both parentless (I think that's a gen one?) if I got that right sometimes I mix them up in my head I know. I have eight all together, but that's only cause I gave three to my mom when she joined XD I keep breeding them though. I will have a three egg nest hatching in three days with probably all nocturnes :3 woot!
I joined FR during the nocturne event! squee I love them! Do you have to have gen 1s to join? do I have enough of them to join? If I qualify to join please add me to the pinglist

I have one that hatched from an egg during the event (a progen?) and one that's parents are both parentless (I think that's a gen one?) if I got that right sometimes I mix them up in my head I know. I have eight all together, but that's only cause I gave three to my mom when she joined XD I keep breeding them though. I will have a three egg nest hatching in three days with probably all nocturnes :3 woot!
DAy3VkTqg.png
@ShadowindART

You don't even have to have any to join just so long as you like Noc's and intent to get some in the future! XP

Progens are the two dragons you get when you first joing. A Gen1 are the ones you hatch from eggs. Grats on the next hope its all cute little bat nosed babehs! >w<
@ShadowindART

You don't even have to have any to join just so long as you like Noc's and intent to get some in the future! XP

Progens are the two dragons you get when you first joing. A Gen1 are the ones you hatch from eggs. Grats on the next hope its all cute little bat nosed babehs! >w<

I need to be a part of this. I am terribly addicted to Nocturnes! I have so many!
I need to be a part of this. I am terribly addicted to Nocturnes! I have so many!
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72