Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748
Ohh thank you for the ping! I'd like to be on the list, maybe saying that I'm looking for a dragon born on June 8th of 2013 (no other specifications needed).

Anddd my thread is located here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=1160531&p=mb If you could list it I'd be very grateful! ;7;/
Ohh thank you for the ping! I'd like to be on the list, maybe saying that I'm looking for a dragon born on June 8th of 2013 (no other specifications needed).

Anddd my thread is located here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=drw&id=1160531&p=mb If you could list it I'd be very grateful! ;7;/
@Talonflame @Kaitii

Great, I added you!
@Talonflame @Kaitii

Great, I added you!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Awesome, thanks! :D And those specifications of mine are honestly just extra--I only look at June/July '13 babies unless a slightly younger dragon fits one or more of those criteria. So my specifications are just a bit more convoluted, I know. Feel free to just say that my specifications are listed on my own thread since I may be editing them myself as time goes by. ^^;

Also, are you going to add a list of people who keep permanent for sale threads? I know StarTatami, Leetah43, NinjaDancer, and I all have threads with old dragons for sale that we plan on keeping for a while (well, at least I am).
@cooneyms

Awesome, thanks! :D And those specifications of mine are honestly just extra--I only look at June/July '13 babies unless a slightly younger dragon fits one or more of those criteria. So my specifications are just a bit more convoluted, I know. Feel free to just say that my specifications are listed on my own thread since I may be editing them myself as time goes by. ^^;

Also, are you going to add a list of people who keep permanent for sale threads? I know StarTatami, Leetah43, NinjaDancer, and I all have threads with old dragons for sale that we plan on keeping for a while (well, at least I am).
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Mallicat
Great, I added you! Would you like to be added to general pinglist for all old dragon sales or just for dragons born on the date you're looking for? :)
@Mallicat
Great, I added you! Would you like to be added to general pinglist for all old dragon sales or just for dragons born on the date you're looking for? :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms

Oh my gosh, AWESOME!! I love this idea of this! Please add me! My only specifications are 4 digits as less. Thanks!
@cooneyms

Oh my gosh, AWESOME!! I love this idea of this! Please add me! My only specifications are 4 digits as less. Thanks!
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Stormflight

Sure thing! I'm going to re-label the general use pinglist as "all things elderly" or something lol, since everyone who's on there would ideally be pinged for ALL old dragons. I listed people's specifications underneath in case something specific comes up/if sellers are curious.
@Stormflight

Sure thing! I'm going to re-label the general use pinglist as "all things elderly" or something lol, since everyone who's on there would ideally be pinged for ALL old dragons. I listed people's specifications underneath in case something specific comes up/if sellers are curious.
6Sx7SSv.png
@Stormflight

Yes! Those threads are listed underneath the general pinglist. It's currently being formed in the second post!
@Stormflight

Yes! Those threads are listed underneath the general pinglist. It's currently being formed in the second post!
6Sx7SSv.png
@Esinololly

You're on!
@Esinololly

You're on!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Ahh If it's not too much trouble I'd prefer just the June 8th dragons (or as early as the 5th if that's even possible pfnsjd I doubt anyone bought a boon of fertility on the first days of FR).

I already have a June 9th so any dragons later than that wouldn't be too big of an interest to me~ Unless they were x/obsidian/white but that doesn't happen very often. 8c
@cooneyms Ahh If it's not too much trouble I'd prefer just the June 8th dragons (or as early as the 5th if that's even possible pfnsjd I doubt anyone bought a boon of fertility on the first days of FR).

I already have a June 9th so any dragons later than that wouldn't be too big of an interest to me~ Unless they were x/obsidian/white but that doesn't happen very often. 8c
@Mallicat
No problem! I'll take you off the All Things Elderly list and keep up your special interest info :)
@Mallicat
No problem! I'll take you off the All Things Elderly list and keep up your special interest info :)
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 747 748