Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127
(I haven't gone through the thread to check if these have already been suggested but)
•Shiny!, gemstone-ish dragons, from geode plain babies with amazingly bright gembonds, to dragons that are entirely Emerald theme, Ruby themed, etc
•References, those dragons you got because hey, you can make a book/movie/game reference
•Dipped in Gold, the warmer scale gets shown off for their 15 minutes
•Fire vs Ice, those dragons with warm primaries and icy/cooler secondaries, or two warmer colors and a cool color, and vice versa
•The Cliché Never Bothered Me Anyway, the dignified Imps that are all to often seen/ mocked for being holier-than-thou, the snapper that eats so much that the clan is running out of food. Alternatively, the dragons that are completely opposite of their breed stereotypes
•Blood, Sweat, and Tears, for those Coli teams
•I've Got a Jar of Dirt, those browner shades of the color wheel
•That's Why Their Wings Are So Big, They're (the wings) Full of Secrets, errr-- the dragons in the clan that specialize in dealing with secrets. Or the most devious dragons.
•Who Wore it Best, everyone changes the apparel of the dragon they enter to the same thing
(this kind of degraded down into a lame list, but this is also all I could come up with off the top of my head)

Edit: typo, my bad....
(I haven't gone through the thread to check if these have already been suggested but)
•Shiny!, gemstone-ish dragons, from geode plain babies with amazingly bright gembonds, to dragons that are entirely Emerald theme, Ruby themed, etc
•References, those dragons you got because hey, you can make a book/movie/game reference
•Dipped in Gold, the warmer scale gets shown off for their 15 minutes
•Fire vs Ice, those dragons with warm primaries and icy/cooler secondaries, or two warmer colors and a cool color, and vice versa
•The Cliché Never Bothered Me Anyway, the dignified Imps that are all to often seen/ mocked for being holier-than-thou, the snapper that eats so much that the clan is running out of food. Alternatively, the dragons that are completely opposite of their breed stereotypes
•Blood, Sweat, and Tears, for those Coli teams
•I've Got a Jar of Dirt, those browner shades of the color wheel
•That's Why Their Wings Are So Big, They're (the wings) Full of Secrets, errr-- the dragons in the clan that specialize in dealing with secrets. Or the most devious dragons.
•Who Wore it Best, everyone changes the apparel of the dragon they enter to the same thing
(this kind of degraded down into a lame list, but this is also all I could come up with off the top of my head)

Edit: typo, my bad....
I0BoGPB.png
Probably dragons with.......
  • Rainbow dragons!
  • Lava dragons!
  • Fire dragons!
  • Brightly colored dragons!
  • Dark dragons!
  • Light dragons!
  • Ice dragons!
  • Dragons that resemble famous characters..
  • Ugly dragons
Probably dragons with.......
  • Rainbow dragons!
  • Lava dragons!
  • Fire dragons!
  • Brightly colored dragons!
  • Dark dragons!
  • Light dragons!
  • Ice dragons!
  • Dragons that resemble famous characters..
  • Ugly dragons
tumblr_n7uy6xqJQG1r1kdulo2_r1_500.gif[/url] bUMd35S.png
Flag dragons! Dragons in the color of the owner's national flag, state/province flag, flags from the place you were born or your where your family's from, countries you've been to, flags of your favorite places or ones you want to go to, etc. Lots of options just in case you're currently living someplace with a dull ol' country seal flag, heh. And it'd show where we all come from or want to go!
Flag dragons! Dragons in the color of the owner's national flag, state/province flag, flags from the place you were born or your where your family's from, countries you've been to, flags of your favorite places or ones you want to go to, etc. Lots of options just in case you're currently living someplace with a dull ol' country seal flag, heh. And it'd show where we all come from or want to go!
0A1SWXC.png
Themes....(this is what is on my mind right now...)
Food, yes food.
Dessert?
Candy! :D
Sparkles.
Purple.
Did I mention food?
Penguins!!
narwhals.
Oh yeah. I need to put food on this list.
Fire.
Shadow.
water
The planet Pluto.
Themes....(this is what is on my mind right now...)
Food, yes food.
Dessert?
Candy! :D
Sparkles.
Purple.
Did I mention food?
Penguins!!
narwhals.
Oh yeah. I need to put food on this list.
Fire.
Shadow.
water
The planet Pluto.
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
Beautiful Basics. Ungened dragons can be gorgeous and deserve some spotlight!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
I'd love a contest for dragons in the flower apparel! :D Like corsages, crowns, the flower falls, etc.
I'd love a contest for dragons in the flower apparel! :D Like corsages, crowns, the flower falls, etc.
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png
Can we do a dragon breed other than Snappers.
Can we do a dragon breed other than Snappers.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Norkia" date="2014-06-09 07:44:36"]Beautiful Basics. Ungened dragons can be gorgeous and deserve some spotlight![/quote] THIS. Some other ideas just off the top of my head: (I haven't gone through the whole thread, so please excuse me if some of them have been mentioned/done before) [LIST] [*]Animal mimics - dragons that resemble different animals (or reptiles, birds, fish, etc) - can be real or fantasy [*]Weather themed dragons - dragons with weather-y colors (sunshine, storm, shadow, ice, etc.?) [/LIST]
Norkia wrote on 2014-06-09 07:44:36:
THIS.

Some other ideas just off the top of my head: (I haven't gone through the whole thread, so please excuse me if some of them have been mentioned/done before)
  • Animal mimics - dragons that resemble different animals (or reptiles, birds, fish, etc) - can be real or fantasy
  • Weather themed dragons - dragons with weather-y colors (sunshine, storm, shadow, ice, etc.?)
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
We've had Snappers and we've had fluffy Tundras. How about some other dragons showing off breed related outfits?

Mirrors wearing bones.
Armoured Guardians.
Colourfully dressed Coatls.
Aristocratic Pearlcatchers.
We've had Snappers and we've had fluffy Tundras. How about some other dragons showing off breed related outfits?

Mirrors wearing bones.
Armoured Guardians.
Colourfully dressed Coatls.
Aristocratic Pearlcatchers.
Ship dragons? I know it sounds stupid but I have a bad habit of buying OTP dragons.... It started when i impulse bought a tundra pair BuckyBear/Tasha and a pink and grey gaurdian pair Tonks/Lupin....Now I also have Sarah and Jareth faes and Mulder and Scully dragons too.
Ship dragons? I know it sounds stupid but I have a bad habit of buying OTP dragons.... It started when i impulse bought a tundra pair BuckyBear/Tasha and a pink and grey gaurdian pair Tonks/Lupin....Now I also have Sarah and Jareth faes and Mulder and Scully dragons too.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 126 127