Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Skylas Art Competition [1 mil+ Prize!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][size=6] [color=#003584] [b]Hello Everyone and Welcome to Skylas Art Competition[/b][/center] [/size] [/color] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Information:[/b][/center] [left][size=4] So this competition will be for all artists. Every form of art is accepted to enter! (sketches, digital, gijinkas etc.)The two dragons Skye (female) and Silas (male) are in a courting relationship and would love some art done about their romance. If you would like to read through their romance you can find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2692209]here[/url] (It is being regularly updated so feel free to sub to it and keep up with the story! Dont worry about the fact that the dragons aren't in my lair a friend (@ScarletSultan) is holding them for me. The two dragons can be found at the bottom of the forum! Now lets get to the best part the prize! [/size][/left] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Prize:[/b][/center] [/size] [center][size=4] [b]The winner will receive 100 gems and 1,000,000 treasure! You can also pick 2 dragons from my lair! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under both of the dragons descriptions, the top of the forum post, and on my clan information! Second place will receive 50 gems and 500,000 treasure! You can pick one dragon from my lair! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under the first place winner, and in both of the dragons descriptions. Third place will receive 25 gems and 300,000 treasure! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under the second places. [/b][/center] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Rules:[/b][/center] [/size][size=4]1. You must have both dragons in the piece. 2. If you are entering please leave a comment telling me what art style you will be doing. If you are unsure just put tbd and update once you know. 3. The art can either be sent to me through the forum, through a pm, or through discord (kktrack#5240) 4. If you would like inspiration I suggest checking out the forum linked above and read through some of their story. Or you can pm me and I could give you some ideas. 5. You can do the dragons with or without their apparel. Its up to you! 6. They dont just have to be dragons if you are up to the challenge you could turn them into people or anything else for that matter its totally up to you! 7. You must send me the art by August 31st at 8:00pm fr time. The winner will be announced September 1st at 8:00am fr time. 8. You[b]CAN[/b] submit more than one piece but only one can get a prize. 9. It can be any size. You can do a fullbody or just a bust! Its totally up to you. [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]The Dragons:[/b][/center] [/size] [size=4] Skye (female) [/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42809279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428093/42809279_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4] Silas (Male) [/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49706238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497063/49706238_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Users who have Submitted Art:[/b][/center] [/size] [center]@ Breezio @ Armok @ JayJem @ wyvernaura888 @ Foxstarplayful @ davespider @ Vsauce [/center] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Submitted Art:[/b][/center] [/size] [center]You can see what people have done [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ow9SPQlJ1qEfrlCMUsn8reZMf2gY4JaIN_Nfv5s0bxo/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [/center] [center][color=#287CEF] [size=5] [b]Pinglist to be reminded on August 1st:[/b][/center] [/size] [center] @ Whyyesimnot @ Victorzies (if art isnt submitted) @ ThineRiddler @ NoctisNix @ astrya @ CurlyLines [/center] *Note: If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to pm me or message me on discord!
Hello Everyone and Welcome to Skylas Art Competition

Information:
So this competition will be for all artists. Every form of art is accepted to enter! (sketches, digital, gijinkas etc.)The two dragons Skye (female) and Silas (male) are in a courting relationship and would love some art done about their romance. If you would like to read through their romance you can find it here (It is being regularly updated so feel free to sub to it and keep up with the story! Dont worry about the fact that the dragons aren't in my lair a friend (@ScarletSultan) is holding them for me. The two dragons can be found at the bottom of the forum! Now lets get to the best part the prize!
Prize:
The winner will receive 100 gems and 1,000,000 treasure! You can also pick 2 dragons from my lair! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under both of the dragons descriptions, the top of the forum post, and on my clan information!

Second place will receive 50 gems and 500,000 treasure! You can pick one dragon from my lair! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under the first place winner, and in both of the dragons descriptions.

Third place will receive 25 gems and 300,000 treasure! If you have an art shop I will advertise it under the second places.

Rules:
1. You must have both dragons in the piece.
2. If you are entering please leave a comment telling me what art style you will be doing. If you are unsure just put tbd and update once you know.
3. The art can either be sent to me through the forum, through a pm, or through discord (kktrack#5240)
4. If you would like inspiration I suggest checking out the forum linked above and read through some of their story. Or you can pm me and I could give you some ideas.
5. You can do the dragons with or without their apparel. Its up to you!
6. They dont just have to be dragons if you are up to the challenge you could turn them into people or anything else for that matter its totally up to you!
7. You must send me the art by August 31st at 8:00pm fr time. The winner will be announced September 1st at 8:00am fr time.
8. YouCAN submit more than one piece but only one can get a prize.
9. It can be any size. You can do a fullbody or just a bust! Its totally up to you.

The Dragons:

Skye (female)

42809279_350.png

Silas (Male)

49706238_350.png

Users who have Submitted Art:
@ Breezio @ Armok @ JayJem @ wyvernaura888 @ Foxstarplayful @ davespider @ Vsauce
Submitted Art:
You can see what people have done here
Pinglist to be reminded on August 1st:
@ Whyyesimnot @ Victorzies (if art isnt submitted) @ ThineRiddler @ NoctisNix @ astrya @ CurlyLines

*Note: If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to pm me or message me on discord!
A message from @ScarletSultan (The owner of Silas)

Hey ya'll! So excited to see the interest on this! I'm Scarlet for those of you reading this, the other half of this duo. Feel free to ping me with any questions as well, if Wolf's not online I may be able to help!
A message from @ScarletSultan (The owner of Silas)

Hey ya'll! So excited to see the interest on this! I'm Scarlet for those of you reading this, the other half of this duo. Feel free to ping me with any questions as well, if Wolf's not online I may be able to help!
just leaving this here so i could maybe join later qwq
just leaving this here so i could maybe join later qwq
1139.png
♦ certified idiot
♦ any pronouns
♦ PST

art shop
toyhouse
wish list

12.png
Hey there! I'd be glad to give this a shot. I have examples of my art style in my art shop so it'll probably look like that.

Quick question though! Does it have to be a fullbody piece of both of them or are headshots/busts ok?
Hey there! I'd be glad to give this a shot. I have examples of my art style in my art shop so it'll probably look like that.

Quick question though! Does it have to be a fullbody piece of both of them or are headshots/busts ok?
@JayJem
It can be headshots/busts! Anything goes!
@JayJem
It can be headshots/busts! Anything goes!
@wolfdragon112 Alright cool!! Thank you!
@wolfdragon112 Alright cool!! Thank you!
Might enter later when I get time. XD
Might enter later when I get time. XD
l0yYPBF.png
I’ll enter!
Art style is still to be determined at the moment but I’ll update once I figure it out.
I’ll enter!
Art style is still to be determined at the moment but I’ll update once I figure it out.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Alright I am interested, I just gotta get some work done first.

May do the sketchy style that you've seen or a more refined sort of style, not sure yet haha
Alright I am interested, I just gotta get some work done first.

May do the sketchy style that you've seen or a more refined sort of style, not sure yet haha
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Sounds interesting :)
Maybe i'll join with digital colorful piece, not sure at the moment^^
Sounds interesting :)
Maybe i'll join with digital colorful piece, not sure at the moment^^
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12