Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Make an OC [Traditional Art]
1 2 3 4
I got summer school right now, but @EmpressAkitla I'll try to do one for ya!
I got summer school right now, but @EmpressAkitla I'll try to do one for ya!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@EmpressAkitla Your boy. I'm sorry about overall quality, I've been drawing for a total of 3 months. [img]https://i.ibb.co/fQgkG3n/P1050013.jpg[/img] He's ~5yo, with 5-7 more to go before maturity. The weird antennae/spines above his horns can be rotated in any direction. They're only on males, and are mostly used to show off for females. Can be ~doubled in size. This guy's are shorter than average (even for his age), they're generally about a half-length longer. The 'plumes' are what's usually used for the trophies (as they are never molted, unlike scales/horns. Plumes are considered proof you've killed a Loress). Cow's milk does not agree with them, thus they go for humans. (For whatever reason,I find lactose intolerant dragons funny) Horns straighten out when a Loress (The dragon species) reaches maturity. They shed horns roughly every 18 months. thanks for coming to my ted talk [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Human! [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Go crazy fren [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Something unusual. Not scars, but maybe birthmarks/face tattoos???? [b]What I dislike:[/b] Unnatural skin/eye colors (Yellow eyes will forever give me the creeps) [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Please have yourself some fun!
@EmpressAkitla
Your boy. I'm sorry about overall quality, I've been drawing for a total of 3 months.
P1050013.jpg
He's ~5yo, with 5-7 more to go before maturity.
The weird antennae/spines above his horns can be rotated in any direction. They're only on males, and are mostly used to show off for females. Can be ~doubled in size. This guy's are shorter than average (even for his age), they're generally about a half-length longer. The 'plumes' are what's usually used for the trophies (as they are never molted, unlike scales/horns. Plumes are considered proof you've killed a Loress).
Cow's milk does not agree with them, thus they go for humans. (For whatever reason,I find lactose intolerant dragons funny)
Horns straighten out when a Loress (The dragon species) reaches maturity. They shed horns roughly every 18 months.
thanks for coming to my ted talk

Ideas for my character

Species: Human!
Aesthetics: Go crazy fren
Colors and Designs: Something unusual. Not scars, but maybe birthmarks/face tattoos????
What I dislike: Unnatural skin/eye colors (Yellow eyes will forever give me the creeps)
Other/Suggestions: Please have yourself some fun!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn

Thank you! I like him, but I really like the bit of lore you added.
@Everburn

Thank you! I like him, but I really like the bit of lore you added.
l0yYPBF.png
Ohhh shirt I forgot about this thread during school, I'm so sorry!
Ohhh shirt I forgot about this thread during school, I'm so sorry!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Everburn Claim [url=https://ibb.co/9GpdgH3][img]https://i.ibb.co/3kTPdmY/IMG-20190820-150233.jpg[/img][/url] Mmet this dude, he [s][b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Aesthetics:[/b] [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: [b]What I dislike:[/b] [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b][/s] Whatever you feel doing for me :P
@Everburn

Claim
IMG-20190820-150233.jpg
Mmet this dude, he
Ideas for my character

Aesthetics:
Colors and Designs:
What I dislike:
Other/Suggestions:

Things for Inspiration:

Whatever you feel doing for me :P
@Yoikien

the image is on the document!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ggsg8X49zJ9dvS3lSWfUC7PFU24RSUIO4oQQBd3feB4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Ideas for my character

Species:human
Aesthetics:pick any aesthetic on this doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Evov6MxdPNlyAa3jGZg_4hYuIhuvUs5OSF7ypl4sdE

Colors and Designs: just pick an aesthetic
What I dislike:?.?
Other/Suggestions:???

Things for Inspiration:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Evov6MxdPNlyAa3jGZg_4hYuIhuvUs5OSF7ypl4sdE
@Yoikien

the image is on the document!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ggsg8X49zJ9dvS3lSWfUC7PFU24RSUIO4oQQBd3feB4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Ideas for my character

Species:human
Aesthetics:pick any aesthetic on this doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Evov6MxdPNlyAa3jGZg_4hYuIhuvUs5OSF7ypl4sdE

Colors and Designs: just pick an aesthetic
What I dislike:?.?
Other/Suggestions:???

Things for Inspiration:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Evov6MxdPNlyAa3jGZg_4hYuIhuvUs5OSF7ypl4sdE
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
bump?
bump?
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
1 c1a1m th15, and now I am slightly worried cuz of the one week deadline I put on myself ;; Can I extend it to instead be one week 3 days instead?? (Edit: nvm I did it really fast sorey ;;)

@Shanora
You can probably guess which moodboard I used with the skull necklace and stuff
u039TqH.png

Form to be done laterz:

Ideas for my character

Species: Human lookin' is fine
Aesthetics: Fantasy/ Victorian Era etc. Just not too much gore ;;
Colors and Designs: Something that doesn't clash with each other for colours/ pastel preferred
What I dislike: (too much gore)/ stuff that doesn't go well together, example like clashing clothing
Other/Suggestions: Headshot/ Waist up is fine

Things for Inspiration: Animeeee or others if you prefer ;;;
1 c1a1m th15, and now I am slightly worried cuz of the one week deadline I put on myself ;; Can I extend it to instead be one week 3 days instead?? (Edit: nvm I did it really fast sorey ;;)

@Shanora
You can probably guess which moodboard I used with the skull necklace and stuff
u039TqH.png

Form to be done laterz:

Ideas for my character

Species: Human lookin' is fine
Aesthetics: Fantasy/ Victorian Era etc. Just not too much gore ;;
Colors and Designs: Something that doesn't clash with each other for colours/ pastel preferred
What I dislike: (too much gore)/ stuff that doesn't go well together, example like clashing clothing
Other/Suggestions: Headshot/ Waist up is fine

Things for Inspiration: Animeeee or others if you prefer ;;;
UMXzCwT.png
Let's give this a revival shot... I claim ReiJihara

@ReiJihara I'm sorry I have to say this but I probably won't be finished in two days from now. I'm not very good at putting myself to work and I am somewhat slow at drawing too. I have made good progress with the sketch - there's a few things I need to change a bit (drapery, moving some details to better positions and such) and after that just polishing before the inks. Is this okay with you? Would you rather have a lineart or a more time-consuming colored piece?
(It's probably more practical to answer to my profile page or through a pm)

Ideas for my character

Species: human or humanoid fantasy species (elf, orc, etc., you know)
Aesthetics: I like androgyny - more specifically feminine and masculine stuff contrasted, eg. hairy chest and lace. Also everything elegant, and nature-inspired. Go wild, honestly :D
Colors and Designs: p much anything is fine, as long as there is a coherent theme
What I dislike: bright yellow is kind of ehh, combination of yellow and gray is a nope. Sports apparel also.
Other/Suggestions: waist up is fine but whole body would be great

Things for Inspiration: '80s scifi/futuristic aesthetic, gothic apparel, pinups (to the pg-13 extend lol), exotic flowers, birds and invertebrates, Kaoru Mori's work, mythology

@silentsongthefox thank you, they're awesome! Those stilettos will leave a mean mark on the invader's face!
Let's give this a revival shot... I claim ReiJihara

@ReiJihara I'm sorry I have to say this but I probably won't be finished in two days from now. I'm not very good at putting myself to work and I am somewhat slow at drawing too. I have made good progress with the sketch - there's a few things I need to change a bit (drapery, moving some details to better positions and such) and after that just polishing before the inks. Is this okay with you? Would you rather have a lineart or a more time-consuming colored piece?
(It's probably more practical to answer to my profile page or through a pm)

Ideas for my character

Species: human or humanoid fantasy species (elf, orc, etc., you know)
Aesthetics: I like androgyny - more specifically feminine and masculine stuff contrasted, eg. hairy chest and lace. Also everything elegant, and nature-inspired. Go wild, honestly :D
Colors and Designs: p much anything is fine, as long as there is a coherent theme
What I dislike: bright yellow is kind of ehh, combination of yellow and gray is a nope. Sports apparel also.
Other/Suggestions: waist up is fine but whole body would be great

Things for Inspiration: '80s scifi/futuristic aesthetic, gothic apparel, pinups (to the pg-13 extend lol), exotic flowers, birds and invertebrates, Kaoru Mori's work, mythology

@silentsongthefox thank you, they're awesome! Those stilettos will leave a mean mark on the invader's face!
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png
@Greenscale Claimed! my camera will not pick up the true color scheme of them but oh well, the colors are kinda a hot mess anyway lol I tried to go for a 60's sci-fi pin-up person They love space and smackin' monsters in the face~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/GcrpRVG.jpg[/img] ------------- [i]Ideas for my character:[/i] [b]Gender:[/b] No preference [b]Species:[/b] I would love and animal crossings villager ( I just adore the simplistic design), but a human or anthro animal would be awesome [b] Colors and designs:[/b] I love soft/pastel colors or vibrant high-saturated colors like fuchsia and lime green, I like anything cute, cozy-looking clothes (furs, hoodies, sweatpants) but go wild with your clothing choices :) [b] Dislikes: [/b] I'm not a huge fan of gore, black/red color combo, red/green color combo, and too many clashing patterns (I'm all for a tasteful amount though) [b] Inspiration:[/b] quilts, cottage core, lolita, florals, songbirds, beatrix potter illustrations ---------------------------------------------------- @septarianflare thank you so much!!!!! she is such a soft little cutie, I love her so much, you did an awesome job!
@Greenscale
Claimed!
my camera will not pick up the true color scheme of them but oh well, the colors are kinda a hot mess anyway lol
I tried to go for a 60's sci-fi pin-up person
They love space and smackin' monsters in the face~

GcrpRVG.jpg

Ideas for my character:
Species: I would love and animal crossings villager ( I just adore the simplistic design), but a human or anthro animal would be awesome
Colors and designs: I love soft/pastel colors or vibrant high-saturated colors like fuchsia and lime green, I like anything cute, cozy-looking clothes (furs, hoodies, sweatpants) but go wild with your clothing choices :)
Dislikes: I'm not a huge fan of gore, black/red color combo, red/green color combo, and too many clashing patterns (I'm all for a tasteful amount though)

Inspiration: quilts, cottage core, lolita, florals, songbirds, beatrix potter illustrations

@septarianflare thank you so much!!!!! she is such a soft little cutie, I love her so much, you did an awesome job!

aC86tUH.pngtyEuRXe.png
2072.png
1 2 3 4