Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Proxima's Mimicky, Gimmicky Dragon Bios
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
ooh, this is great :o!
ooh, this is great :o!
as someone who can't write a narrative for sh*t, thank you. the wikipedia format is going to be super helpful for finally writing down some lore.

could i be put on a pinglist?
as someone who can't write a narrative for sh*t, thank you. the wikipedia format is going to be super helpful for finally writing down some lore.

could i be put on a pinglist?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[emoji=coatl star] these are going to be amazing!! The wikipedia one is gorgeous, but I’m [i]really[/i] looking forward to the messenger bios whenever they’re polished up! Could I please be added to a pinglist?
these are going to be amazing!! The wikipedia one is gorgeous, but I’m really looking forward to the messenger bios whenever they’re polished up! Could I please be added to a pinglist?
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
please ping me when you update! these are amazing :D
please ping me when you update! these are amazing :D
flight_rising_banner.png
ooooo!! if theres a pinglist of some kind, pop me on there!! these look cool!
ooooo!! if theres a pinglist of some kind, pop me on there!! these look cool!
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
please add me to your pinglist!! [emoji=guardian star]
please add me to your pinglist!!
2P6JHiP.png
Aaa its finally here! Could I be added to the pinglist for updates?
Aaa its finally here! Could I be added to the pinglist for updates?
the cool he/it
Add me to your pinglist please ^^
Add me to your pinglist please ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Proxima add me to the pinglist please!
@Proxima add me to the pinglist please!
Gc8XK3m.png 5gKcaS4.png
Can I just say that I love, [b]love[/b], [b][u]love[/u][/b] your wikipedia format– it fits and inspires my creative style so well!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49348024][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/493481/49348024.png[/img][/url] I literally bought this derg as a breeder, for a project that she didn't work for, and now– dalkgjgfdlkgjslk. With that said, I'd love to be put your your update pinglist, please!! I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions– just thank yous!! So, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Can I just say that I love, love, love your wikipedia format– it fits and inspires my creative style so well!!

49348024.png

I literally bought this derg as a breeder, for a project that she didn't work for, and now– dalkgjgfdlkgjslk.

With that said, I'd love to be put your your update pinglist, please!! I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions– just thank yous!! So, thank you, thank you, thank you!!
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18