Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Proxima's Mimicky, Gimmicky Dragon Bios
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
thank you based proxima, this is [insert elemental deity of choice]'s gift to flight rising users everywhere
thank you based proxima, this is [insert elemental deity of choice]'s gift to flight rising users everywhere
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
Oh this would be WILDLY useful for dragons who have actual stories on ao3 or gdocs.. wow :0
Oh this would be WILDLY useful for dragons who have actual stories on ao3 or gdocs.. wow :0
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
These are awesome! Thank you for your creativity and effort!
These are awesome! Thank you for your creativity and effort!
8Lpal06.gif
omg ao3 youre amazing tysm !!
omg ao3 youre amazing tysm !!
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
[quote name="@Proxima" date="2024-01-18 17:12:21" ] also if anyone can figure out why my dropdown/vlookup in the autoformatter is so bizarrely semi-functional, please do let me know because it's been keeping me up at night. until that's fixed, all the AO3 icons can be found in [url=https://imgur.com/a/d9PnJAv]this imgur album[/url]. enjoy! [/quote] i will be honest, i made a copy and tested. it changes when i choose the icons i want in dropdown/vlookup. when i copy the theme from sheet to bio, i see the icons i chose in the code. so i'm not sure what you are seeing, but it's working perfectly from this angle
@Proxima wrote on 2024-01-18 17:12:21:
also if anyone can figure out why my dropdown/vlookup in the autoformatter is so bizarrely semi-functional, please do let me know because it's been keeping me up at night. until that's fixed, all the AO3 icons can be found in this imgur album. enjoy!

i will be honest, i made a copy and tested. it changes when i choose the icons i want in dropdown/vlookup. when i copy the theme from sheet to bio, i see the icons i chose in the code. so i'm not sure what you are seeing, but it's working perfectly from this angle
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
omg finally my dragons lore can canonically be fanfic written on THE hellsite by my other dergs!!
omg finally my dragons lore can canonically be fanfic written on THE hellsite by my other dergs!!
wishlist|tumblr|avatar
fr+3|they/them|ace
poetry archive|poetry shop
I love dinosaurs
horn player for 7 years!
acecatcher.png
jt3PpxV.png
Definitely using the AO3 bios as lore hubs when we do the inevitable lore updates to all of our dragons! Just gotta figure out which dragons get to be the unlucky holders of the bios ;)
Definitely using the AO3 bios as lore hubs when we do the inevitable lore updates to all of our dragons! Just gotta figure out which dragons get to be the unlucky holders of the bios ;)
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
[quote name="khe" date="2024-01-18 19:16:26" ] [quote name="@Proxima" date="2024-01-18 17:12:21" ] also if anyone can figure out why my dropdown/vlookup in the autoformatter is so bizarrely semi-functional, please do let me know because it's been keeping me up at night. until that's fixed, all the AO3 icons can be found in [url=https://imgur.com/a/d9PnJAv]this imgur album[/url]. enjoy! [/quote] i will be honest, i made a copy and tested. it changes when i choose the icons i want in dropdown/vlookup. when i copy the theme from sheet to bio, i see the icons i chose in the code. so i'm not sure what you are seeing, but it's working perfectly from this angle [/quote] I typed out a whole paragraph-long reply explaining my problem and then while writing i realised the issue was that the list wasn't alphabetical and i forgot to set [is_sorted] to false so IT'S FIXED NOW! thank you for the help, I appreciate it even if u didn't run into my problem gfdsdfghjk
khe wrote on 2024-01-18 19:16:26:
@Proxima wrote on 2024-01-18 17:12:21:
also if anyone can figure out why my dropdown/vlookup in the autoformatter is so bizarrely semi-functional, please do let me know because it's been keeping me up at night. until that's fixed, all the AO3 icons can be found in this imgur album. enjoy!

i will be honest, i made a copy and tested. it changes when i choose the icons i want in dropdown/vlookup. when i copy the theme from sheet to bio, i see the icons i chose in the code. so i'm not sure what you are seeing, but it's working perfectly from this angle

I typed out a whole paragraph-long reply explaining my problem and then while writing i realised the issue was that the list wasn't alphabetical and i forgot to set [is_sorted] to false so IT'S FIXED NOW! thank you for the help, I appreciate it even if u didn't run into my problem gfdsdfghjk
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
ok ok i ADORE these AO3 bios, THANKEE!!
ok ok i ADORE these AO3 bios, THANKEE!!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
Glad you found your way outta the woods okay to bless us with this, Prox
Glad you found your way outta the woods okay to bless us with this, Prox
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18