Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Emery's Bio Templates [F2U]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@anxiousghost

used one of these as a bio on my profile with some edits! Thank you for the gorgeous templates <3
@anxiousghost

used one of these as a bio on my profile with some edits! Thank you for the gorgeous templates <3
@anxiousghost

im about to be really annoying

but is there anyway i could get a nature, arcane, plague, and lightning version of Icewarden's Guest?? i'm not in any kind of rush and i will DEFINITELY tip you for them, but I was just curious :0
@anxiousghost

im about to be really annoying

but is there anyway i could get a nature, arcane, plague, and lightning version of Icewarden's Guest?? i'm not in any kind of rush and i will DEFINITELY tip you for them, but I was just curious :0
I will get everyone added to the pinglist sometime soon; I haven't forgotten, just been busy.

@wxlkingdxzed
Fam, I will get around to doing all the flights for that template, but it will probably be like a month. I don't currently have a computer and I cannot code on my phone, and while I should be getting one soon, it's up in the air as to when
I will get everyone added to the pinglist sometime soon; I haven't forgotten, just been busy.

@wxlkingdxzed
Fam, I will get around to doing all the flights for that template, but it will probably be like a month. I don't currently have a computer and I cannot code on my phone, and while I should be getting one soon, it's up in the air as to when
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost

Ok !! Thank you so much !! 'm sorry for bugging, they're just absolutely perfect for the plans I had with my lair, and your bios are absolutely to die for ;;w;;
@anxiousghost

Ok !! Thank you so much !! 'm sorry for bugging, they're just absolutely perfect for the plans I had with my lair, and your bios are absolutely to die for ;;w;;
@anxiousghost

hey hey!! may i be added to the general pinglist, please? i see you're busy, so don't forget to do you first. ouo
@anxiousghost

hey hey!! may i be added to the general pinglist, please? i see you're busy, so don't forget to do you first. ouo
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3
- social anxiety. bls be patience

tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_p3wma5InsX1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_p3wmaoSIJG1tc3swm_540.png
@anxiousghost

Just wanted to let you know that I used your Shade base for well, Shade. I'll have some lore up soon for him
@anxiousghost

Just wanted to let you know that I used your Shade base for well, Shade. I'll have some lore up soon for him
[size=5]Gladekeeper's Guest[/size] [url=https://pastebin.com/RstUs0zg]code here[/url] Notes: What's this? I'm alive? [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIHIyV9.png[/img] Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Razatharia @MitraSunshine @WolfandCrow @xenojiiiva @LittlelilyBRR @Kinkajou2 @LadyExperiment @Kael1030 @pendragon007 @ValleyMourn @Asra9 @Neerafiki @ghostlyplants @Vulcanatus @wxlkingdxzed @Lupita @Ethernine @Ghostlingaround @Natblida @Aiko @GoldieFazbear @Autumnus @wxlkingdxzed You didn't ask to be pinged but you did request these so I'm gonna ping you for the ones you requested - if you'd rather I didn't, just lmk
Gladekeeper's Guest
code here
Notes: What's this? I'm alive?
eIHIyV9.png

Pinglist: @MischievousMeh @MittensTheKitten @Rainbowarcher22 @Enkue @BlazeWolf @FalynnRose @JadeScarlet @Malace @KiTea @Saraceaser @Makopon @Freeflier181 @Razatharia @MitraSunshine @WolfandCrow @xenojiiiva @LittlelilyBRR @Kinkajou2 @LadyExperiment @Kael1030 @pendragon007 @ValleyMourn @Asra9 @Neerafiki @ghostlyplants @Vulcanatus @wxlkingdxzed @Lupita @Ethernine @Ghostlingaround @Natblida @Aiko @GoldieFazbear @Autumnus

@wxlkingdxzed
You didn't ask to be pinged but you did request these so I'm gonna ping you for the ones you requested - if you'd rather I didn't, just lmk
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
good to see you again!
good to see you again!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@anxiousghost
Will you please add me to the pinglist? I adore these bios and keep forgetting to ask to be on the pinglist.
@anxiousghost
Will you please add me to the pinglist? I adore these bios and keep forgetting to ask to be on the pinglist.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
These look interesting!
These look interesting!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23