Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Emery's Bio Templates [F2U]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I love these! Can you add me to the pinglist i really wanna know when there's more
I love these! Can you add me to the pinglist i really wanna know when there's more
-EST Timezone
-GD fan
-Blood dragon enjoyer
spider.png
@anxiousghost
if you're still doing this can i get a water version of Starlit Night??
@anxiousghost
if you're still doing this can i get a water version of Starlit Night??
7c8ZUEs.png5hF3FGk.pngtUQCJMT.png
Wy0IOy1.png
@anxiousghost could I please be added to the ping list please? Also if you're doing more versions of Starlit Night, would it be possible to make one for wind flight?
@anxiousghost could I please be added to the ping list please? Also if you're doing more versions of Starlit Night, would it be possible to make one for wind flight?
GujRVNB.gif
I know I'm quite late to this discussion but these are gorgeous !!
I know I'm quite late to this discussion but these are gorgeous !!
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
tqGkHih.png
bvMRM0l.png
YMPbu9R.png
can i be added to the pinglist?

also what is the bbcode for these? I may need to edit.
can i be added to the pinglist?

also what is the bbcode for these? I may need to edit.
May StarClan light your path!

comment on my profile if you get the reference!
Heyo, love your profiles! can I be added to the pinglist please? Is it possible to have a Speaker of the Shade "white"/"light" version (maybe from Boreal Woods or Blooming grove?) Thanks so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Heyo, love your profiles! can I be added to the pinglist please?
Is it possible to have a Speaker of the Shade "white"/"light" version (maybe from Boreal Woods or Blooming grove?)
Thanks so much
s8ii3YW.png
hello folks! op here. i don't really code anymore, so there won't be anymore updates to this thread, and i won't be updating the pinglist either. i'll leave this thread up so you can still use the templates if you wish.
thank you all for the interest in my work!
hello folks! op here. i don't really code anymore, so there won't be anymore updates to this thread, and i won't be updating the pinglist either. i'll leave this thread up so you can still use the templates if you wish.
thank you all for the interest in my work!
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost hey, thanks a lot again for all the past work :D really is epic. For the graphics, is it possible to have a photoshop version so that I (and possibly others) do it myelf please? I was mostly thinking of the "mirrors" [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1e06e99c7d91b5cd6fefd6a170c12074/tumblr_o7k7laqPYh1uz135no4_250.png[/img] Or should I contact the orriginal creator? ^^ Thanks a lot :D
@anxiousghost hey, thanks a lot again for all the past work :D really is epic.
For the graphics, is it possible to have a photoshop version so that I (and possibly others) do it myelf please? I was mostly thinking of the "mirrors"
tumblr_o7k7laqPYh1uz135no4_250.png
Or should I contact the orriginal creator? ^^
Thanks a lot :D
s8ii3YW.png
@KryoMichli i don't use photoshop, and you should check with the original creators before editing any of their works
@KryoMichli i don't use photoshop, and you should check with the original creators before editing any of their works
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@anxiousghost
Can I be on the pinglist, these are super pretty

Edit;
Just saw what you said, my bad! thank you for making all of these!
@anxiousghost
Can I be on the pinglist, these are super pretty

Edit;
Just saw what you said, my bad! thank you for making all of these!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23