Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dead Goat - The Comic [which is now dead
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@SparklingMagic

Thanks my dude! See you tomorrow :D can I add you to the pinglist?
@SparklingMagic

Thanks my dude! See you tomorrow :D can I add you to the pinglist?
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
yee
yee
11m3xnm.jpg

this has nothing to do with dead goat but look what i found in my files

@EgoLobster @Poekookaburra @Despairing @Heart @SuperNinjaDragon @Piethon @sedatetoucan @Wolfiez8191 @0bsidian @BlazingPhoenix01 @Veritable @Crowfolly @Stri @BillyBopBoe @QueenAltari @SparklingMagic
11m3xnm.jpg

this has nothing to do with dead goat but look what i found in my files

@EgoLobster @Poekookaburra @Despairing @Heart @SuperNinjaDragon @Piethon @sedatetoucan @Wolfiez8191 @0bsidian @BlazingPhoenix01 @Veritable @Crowfolly @Stri @BillyBopBoe @QueenAltari @SparklingMagic
frt +0
art shop
Omg I thought that said whale for a second

10/10 can relate though!
Omg I thought that said whale for a second

10/10 can relate though!
Heart.gif
That's a wonderful blessed image
That's a wonderful blessed image
cSSR9xG.png
How interesting....
How interesting....
[center]@EgoLobster @Poekookaburra @Despairing @Heart @SuperNinjaDragon @Piethon @sedatetoucan @Wolfiez8191 @0bsidian @BlazingPhoenix01 @Veritable @Crowfolly @Stri @BillyBopBoe @QueenAltari @SparklingMagic Hey ya'll guess who forgot to update the thread? This girl! Okkkk,,, I'll try to remember to do some DG Comic stuff. Sorry for the wait, [s]can someone send me a PM at 1 am FR time telling me to DRAW COMICS so I see it when I wake up tomorrow[/s] until then, have this~ [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oCfWYj9BXtg/W-Z3AnltDGI/AAAAAAAAC7M/ELnpJEypbPEu3j9UJJhD-14AH-snqNa-QCK8BGAs/s512/dbabababab34.png[/img][/center]

Hey ya'll guess who forgot to update the thread? This girl!

Okkkk,,, I'll try to remember to do some DG Comic stuff. Sorry for the wait, can someone send me a PM at 1 am FR time telling me to DRAW COMICS so I see it when I wake up tomorrow

until then, have this~

dbabababab34.png
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="Suffer" date="2018-11-09 23:01:58" ] [center][s]can someone send me a PM at 1 am FR time telling me to DRAW COMICS so I see it when I wake up tomorrow[/s] [/center] [/quote] yeah sure thing
Suffer wrote on 2018-11-09 23:01:58:
can someone send me a PM at 1 am FR time telling me to DRAW COMICS so I see it when I wake up tomorrow
yeah sure thing
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
2mpk6qc.png

I FINALLY DID IT

Asks will be open soon, and hell birb will be available! get ready :V
2mpk6qc.png

I FINALLY DID IT

Asks will be open soon, and hell birb will be available! get ready :V
frt +0
art shop
Yay!! Finally!!
Yay!! Finally!!
Heart.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23