Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cindershroom Summit [Autumn Flight]
1 2 3 4
@HSoup @LadyoftheDragons

Hey there! We are so sorry for the delay of events. My partner @AerusOnward has gone on a semi hiatus. I am just now getting back into the swing of things as some stuff has happened with family.

Ladyofthedragons I can take your donation!

Hsoup I will get you added to the main pinglist.

I have an idea in mind but i am still working some stuff out I am debating on doing a dressing challenge for everyone to join in on.
@HSoup @LadyoftheDragons

Hey there! We are so sorry for the delay of events. My partner @AerusOnward has gone on a semi hiatus. I am just now getting back into the swing of things as some stuff has happened with family.

Ladyofthedragons I can take your donation!

Hsoup I will get you added to the main pinglist.

I have an idea in mind but i am still working some stuff out I am debating on doing a dressing challenge for everyone to join in on.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans

Its all good, I hope things get better for the both of you!
I'll send things along soon as I can

Oooh, a dressing challenge ain't a bad idea!
@Cyans

Its all good, I hope things get better for the both of you!
I'll send things along soon as I can

Oooh, a dressing challenge ain't a bad idea!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@HSoup @LadyoftheDragon
Quest board has been updated! 2 quests are available for the next 2 weeks. The trading post will have new trades soon. And finally Amanita Merchant stand has been updated with some items that are for sale.

I did some planning and I already have something down for the dressing contest. I wanted to ask you how long would you like it to go?

How I was going to plan it was, each day a new dressing challenge theme for 2 weeks ( or 1?). Depending on how many people would be interested, it would determine how many dragon winners would be picked and the prize packs.

The rules I had in mind are..
- Users can pick a new dragon to dress up each day.
- 3 to 5 dragons would be picked each day for every theme.
- Each dragon picked will gain a user a point and the users who have the most points would win.
- Users are free to use the dressing room but they must model a dragon they already have.

What do you think?
@HSoup @LadyoftheDragon
Quest board has been updated! 2 quests are available for the next 2 weeks. The trading post will have new trades soon. And finally Amanita Merchant stand has been updated with some items that are for sale.

I did some planning and I already have something down for the dressing contest. I wanted to ask you how long would you like it to go?

How I was going to plan it was, each day a new dressing challenge theme for 2 weeks ( or 1?). Depending on how many people would be interested, it would determine how many dragon winners would be picked and the prize packs.

The rules I had in mind are..
- Users can pick a new dragon to dress up each day.
- 3 to 5 dragons would be picked each day for every theme.
- Each dragon picked will gain a user a point and the users who have the most points would win.
- Users are free to use the dressing room but they must model a dragon they already have.

What do you think?
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans

The challenge sounds ambitious but I like the sound of it! Would really depend on how many participates, which I hope are a good handful. I'm pretty sure I will do it! Dressing up dragons is fun
@Cyans

The challenge sounds ambitious but I like the sound of it! Would really depend on how many participates, which I hope are a good handful. I'm pretty sure I will do it! Dressing up dragons is fun
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
1 2 3 4