Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Weekly Art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Weekly Art

Hello everyone! I really want to get more into my art and I love drawing Flight Rising dragons so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to open up a "Weekly Art Giveaway" of sorts!

That means at least once a week (hopefully) I'll be posting an image of an unfinished sketch and ask you all to show me your dragons of that breed! If I like your dragons enough, I'll finish the sketch using your dragon for free!

How Does It Work?

So as stated before I'll be picking out peoples dragons at random to finish off a sketch I have done previously!

All you have to do is go to the dragon share forum which will be listed below the sketch and post images of your dragon! From there I'll pick out a dragon or two to finish off the sketch 24 hours after I post the sketch!

If your dragon doesn't get picked don't worry! There's always another sketch waiting around the corner ^^

Rules:
These aren't really rules per say just reminders!

- Don't beg for your dragon to be picked

- Don't be upset if yours doesn't get drawn

- Be nice to everyone!

- You can post as many dragons as you want

- Your dragons can have skins and accents

- Your dragons can have apparel

- Have fun!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! <3 I'll try to answer as best I can!

Without Further Ado, let's get to the sketch!
Weekly Art

Hello everyone! I really want to get more into my art and I love drawing Flight Rising dragons so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to open up a "Weekly Art Giveaway" of sorts!

That means at least once a week (hopefully) I'll be posting an image of an unfinished sketch and ask you all to show me your dragons of that breed! If I like your dragons enough, I'll finish the sketch using your dragon for free!

How Does It Work?

So as stated before I'll be picking out peoples dragons at random to finish off a sketch I have done previously!

All you have to do is go to the dragon share forum which will be listed below the sketch and post images of your dragon! From there I'll pick out a dragon or two to finish off the sketch 24 hours after I post the sketch!

If your dragon doesn't get picked don't worry! There's always another sketch waiting around the corner ^^

Rules:
These aren't really rules per say just reminders!

- Don't beg for your dragon to be picked

- Don't be upset if yours doesn't get drawn

- Be nice to everyone!

- You can post as many dragons as you want

- Your dragons can have skins and accents

- Your dragons can have apparel

- Have fun!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! <3 I'll try to answer as best I can!

Without Further Ado, let's get to the sketch!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
[center][size=6]The Weekly Sketch![/size][/center] [center][i]Below is this weeks sketch and a link to the dragon share forum post where you can submit your dragon to be entered in a chance to have them be drawn![/i][/center] -------------------------- -------------- [center][b][size=5]Male Coatls![/size] [/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5610/f/2018/295/a/7/male_coatl_by_shypancreas-dcq3j65.png[/img][/center] [center][i][b]Please feel free to give me breed suggestions for next weeks sketch![/b][/i][/center] [center][i]This week I'll be drawing a Coatl Please head over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2554591/1#post_2554591][u]HERE[/u][/url] to show me your Coatls ------------- Again please don't post on this thread! Head over to the dragon share forum to show me! Thank you ^^[/i][/center]
The Weekly Sketch!
Below is this weeks sketch and a link to the dragon share forum post where you can submit your dragon to be entered in a chance to have them be drawn!

Male Coatls!
male_coatl_by_shypancreas-dcq3j65.png
Please feel free to give me breed suggestions for next weeks sketch!
This week I'll be drawing a Coatl Please head over HERE to show me your Coatls

Again please don't post on this thread! Head over to the dragon share forum to show me! Thank you ^^
[center][size=6]Last Weeks Art![/size][/center] [center][i]Here is the finished sketch of the art I did last week! [/i][/center] --------------------- [center]Last week I drew @/Mhm's male Mirror, Reed! Thank you for showing me your amazing dragon![/center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1d19/f/2018/285/d/f/reedside_by_shypancreas-dcpagoz.png[/img]
Last Weeks Art!
Here is the finished sketch of the art I did last week!

Last week I drew @/Mhm's male Mirror, Reed! Thank you for showing me your amazing dragon!

reedside_by_shypancreas-dcpagoz.png
Q and A

This is a wip right now! When I get more questions I'll be sure to add some in!
Q: Do you do commissions?
I do! Not often but I'm always open to PM's! Just let me know what/ who you'd like drawn and I'll see what I can do!

Q and A

This is a wip right now! When I get more questions I'll be sure to add some in!
Q: Do you do commissions?
I do! Not often but I'm always open to PM's! Just let me know what/ who you'd like drawn and I'll see what I can do!

Ping List

If you'd like to be pinged when I make a new sketch just ask and I can add you in here!
@/WolfTears
@/SpicyTunaRoll
@/Osprey72
@/Thornasaur
@/Volume
@/Runewander
@/arrowk
@/Supremacy
@/SuperNinjaDragon
@/chibithulu
@/CobaltSkies
@/Woopa
@/Loblolly
@/Frog4life4
@/avocado333
@/Sabariel
@/KrazKitCat
@/Cerion
@/potatho
@/XxBlueExorcistxX
@/ShadmeTheAngel
@/RaynShyu
@/TemperDragoness
@/c0t0paxi
@/SkyTheTrainer
@/JessieAllyn
@/cleedog
@/CleverDual
@/huntingroxgirl1
@/Skydust
@/NorthernLiights
@/Silessian
@/Coexistence
@/Astray
@/Pythonecary
@/Mip
@/SashaFiredrake
@/Kataracts
@/MorganJoseph
@/boxparts
@/NuclearFudge
@/PhoenixFire36
@/scullyno
@/TheSoapyDolphin
@/TextbookHumor
@/CrazyBat
@/FluffpuffPanda
@/Kataracts
@/Malle
@/aleksey
@/FoggyDownpour
@/SheridanCharon
@/FireHeartSong
Ping List

If you'd like to be pinged when I make a new sketch just ask and I can add you in here!
@/WolfTears
@/SpicyTunaRoll
@/Osprey72
@/Thornasaur
@/Volume
@/Runewander
@/arrowk
@/Supremacy
@/SuperNinjaDragon
@/chibithulu
@/CobaltSkies
@/Woopa
@/Loblolly
@/Frog4life4
@/avocado333
@/Sabariel
@/KrazKitCat
@/Cerion
@/potatho
@/XxBlueExorcistxX
@/ShadmeTheAngel
@/RaynShyu
@/TemperDragoness
@/c0t0paxi
@/SkyTheTrainer
@/JessieAllyn
@/cleedog
@/CleverDual
@/huntingroxgirl1
@/Skydust
@/NorthernLiights
@/Silessian
@/Coexistence
@/Astray
@/Pythonecary
@/Mip
@/SashaFiredrake
@/Kataracts
@/MorganJoseph
@/boxparts
@/NuclearFudge
@/PhoenixFire36
@/scullyno
@/TheSoapyDolphin
@/TextbookHumor
@/CrazyBat
@/FluffpuffPanda
@/Kataracts
@/Malle
@/aleksey
@/FoggyDownpour
@/SheridanCharon
@/FireHeartSong
Res
Res
Res
Res
Hey everyone! I decided to make this little free art thing into a thread to keep track of it!

On top of that I'm doing another one today of a female bogsneak so if you have any you'd like to show me head over to the thread for it! Otherwise, I'll ping you all the next time I do another sketch ^^ Thanks for the support! <3

@WolfTears @SpicyTunaRoll @Osprey72 @Thornasaur @Volume @Runewander
Hey everyone! I decided to make this little free art thing into a thread to keep track of it!

On top of that I'm doing another one today of a female bogsneak so if you have any you'd like to show me head over to the thread for it! Otherwise, I'll ping you all the next time I do another sketch ^^ Thanks for the support! <3

@WolfTears @SpicyTunaRoll @Osprey72 @Thornasaur @Volume @Runewander
@Jokerr
Could I be added to the pinglist for this?
@Jokerr
Could I be added to the pinglist for this?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Jokerr
Woah, you draw so good! Please put me on your pinglist! :D
@Jokerr
Woah, you draw so good! Please put me on your pinglist! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8