Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!
1 2 3
"Dark clouds and winds brings storms,but there is still light."
"Where there is lightning there are dark clouds of windstorm but also comes of light."
Either of these sound good but I can't choose!
"Dark clouds and winds brings storms,but there is still light."
"Where there is lightning there are dark clouds of windstorm but also comes of light."
Either of these sound good but I can't choose!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
"Patience yields focus."
this is from a show about robo furries so i mean
"Patience yields focus."
this is from a show about robo furries so i mean
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades Wow now that I think about it does make sense :)
@GreatLordHades Wow now that I think about it does make sense :)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
I think the most inpirational I've heard comes from my what did I just hear list. A collection of phrases that either make you turn your head and go "what?" or are just plain great.

"You have a big enough hammer, you can get anything done."
I think the most inpirational I've heard comes from my what did I just hear list. A collection of phrases that either make you turn your head and go "what?" or are just plain great.

"You have a big enough hammer, you can get anything done."
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt I have no words for the first one("what the **** did I just hear") and surprisingly I've never heard that quote before but this is what the forum is for. But the second one is great!
(Came up with it yourself?)(Second quote)
@MeraHunt I have no words for the first one("what the **** did I just hear") and surprisingly I've never heard that quote before but this is what the forum is for. But the second one is great!
(Came up with it yourself?)(Second quote)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@LuminusPrime

Sorry, the name of my list is that first one. I've fixed my first post. It's a what did I just hear list that I like to keep on me. The hammer quote is one I heard at a renaissance festival when we were tearing down and they couldn't take out a nail that had been hammered in. I like to tell myself that quote every now and then as a way to motivate me to get my work done haha.
@LuminusPrime

Sorry, the name of my list is that first one. I've fixed my first post. It's a what did I just hear list that I like to keep on me. The hammer quote is one I heard at a renaissance festival when we were tearing down and they couldn't take out a nail that had been hammered in. I like to tell myself that quote every now and then as a way to motivate me to get my work done haha.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt Wow a quote birthed from a story or a quote with a story that is ;)
Oo that gave me inspiration for a new quote.
Brilliant!!!
(And thanks :)
@MeraHunt Wow a quote birthed from a story or a quote with a story that is ;)
Oo that gave me inspiration for a new quote.
Brilliant!!!
(And thanks :)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
Oh and here's another quote that I remembered from "Walking with the Dinosaurs"
"Every fossil has a story"
(I think that is it)
Oh and here's another quote that I remembered from "Walking with the Dinosaurs"
"Every fossil has a story"
(I think that is it)
(inspired by MeraHunt)
"These kind of people will shed our blood but they will not shed our tears."
"These kind of people will shed our tears but they will not shed our blood."
To tell the truth I don't know how to explain this and even if I do I'll try to explain in the simplest way. I could what inspired me to make the two quotes but I can what made think of these quotes and it's school shootings. Yes anyone who is reading this, this is the truth and now to let me explain what these two quotes mean
First one:Even though the blood of the innocent is shed we will stand strong so they won't be in vain.
Second one:Even though tears are shed that doesn't mean the blood of those will die and that they'll(tears) will dry
"These kind of people will shed our blood but they will not shed our tears."
"These kind of people will shed our tears but they will not shed our blood."
To tell the truth I don't know how to explain this and even if I do I'll try to explain in the simplest way. I could what inspired me to make the two quotes but I can what made think of these quotes and it's school shootings. Yes anyone who is reading this, this is the truth and now to let me explain what these two quotes mean
First one:Even though the blood of the innocent is shed we will stand strong so they won't be in vain.
Second one:Even though tears are shed that doesn't mean the blood of those will die and that they'll(tears) will dry
(inspired by MeraHunt)
I like that quote alot :P I believe anyone can join this quote adventure? If so,
"Hope is like a dying candle, it provides light for as long as the wax lasts, but when it goes out, you either wait through the darkness or perish with it. "
Not sure if I heard this somewhere or not, but it popped into my head.
I like that quote alot :P I believe anyone can join this quote adventure? If so,
"Hope is like a dying candle, it provides light for as long as the wax lasts, but when it goes out, you either wait through the darkness or perish with it. "
Not sure if I heard this somewhere or not, but it popped into my head.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3