Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
@CleverDual

Onyx is awful... I just want him to go away...

Blitz is still my favorite but the others are great too!
@CleverDual

Onyx is awful... I just want him to go away...

Blitz is still my favorite but the others are great too!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual

Onyx is just greedy, me no like greedy people. I is Hufflepuff, I isn't looking for perfection.
@CleverDual

Onyx is just greedy, me no like greedy people. I is Hufflepuff, I isn't looking for perfection.
@CleverDual
Scout was a surprise but still heading for Jayle, writing is as good as always!
@CleverDual
Scout was a surprise but still heading for Jayle, writing is as good as always!
7zcCDc4.png
@JujYFru1T Yeah, Onyx is...special

@Petall Blitz is pretty cute!

@WOF2012 I feel that...he is real tough to write! :P

@Flay624 Awww thanks!!! I had a lot of fun writing Scout - he is a precious bean!
@JujYFru1T Yeah, Onyx is...special

@Petall Blitz is pretty cute!

@WOF2012 I feel that...he is real tough to write! :P

@Flay624 Awww thanks!!! I had a lot of fun writing Scout - he is a precious bean!
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 3[/size][/font][/center] The seventh limo pulled up quickly, letting out another bogsneak. Juniper hoped he would be better than the last. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41946389&skin=0&apparel=1553,25061,25062&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "My Dieties...this place is beautiful..." The new dragon gazed around for a few moments before his eyes settled on Juniper. "And you...woah..." She smiled timidly, not quite sure what to make of this dragon. "Hi. I'm Juniper. Welcome." He grinned. "Dang. I knew you'd be beautiful...but woah...." Another beat. "Gosh, I totally forgot. I'm Zayn. Hi." Holding out a claw, the bogsneak chewed on his lower lip. Juniper let out a small sigh of relief and shook his claw. "It's nice to meet you." As he was ushered away, Juni smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad after all. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] A loud crash alerted Juniper to the arrival of the next dragon. He was a rather awkward snapper, who's apparel choices were questionable at best. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=26141,3287,6278,334&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Sorry...sorry..." He bent to pick up the pot he had crashed into as he attempted to exit the limo. A short laugh escaped Juniper's lips. "It's fine. Someone will clean it up. Why don't you leave it and come over here?" The dragon bobbed his head and lumbered over to Juniper, a timid half-smile playing on his face. "So. That was... one way to make an entrance..." "It certainly was." "Sooooo....I'm Meyer. And I think I'm gonna go inside now..." Juniper nodded softly. "Sure. And Meyer, I don't think it was a bad entrance. It was a stand out." He broke into a massive grin as he walked the path to the mansion. Juni felt her heart swell. He was absolutely precious. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Yet another limo pulled around the bend, and Juniper realized that - after this dragon - she would be half way. She was so consumed by this thought that it took a while to register that the pink thing before her was, in fact, a dragon. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=531,3290,14436,2854,751&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "My word, this is interesting," he purred. "I've never seen a princess out of her castle before." Juniper turned a shade rather similar to the pearlcatcer's wardrobe. "Oh, well, I don't-" "Nonsense." He smiled and held out a fresh bloom. "You'll be giving out a lot of these, so I thought you would appreciate one. It's pink." "Your favorite colour?" "You guessed it! The name's Luka. See you later, princess." With a wink, the pink dragon sauntered inside. ----- Well, we are half way!! Who do you like so far - and why? (Also, I can't believe I actually wrote 2 updates in one day...I was so excited to write for all of you!!!!!!!!) @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 3

The seventh limo pulled up quickly, letting out another bogsneak. Juniper hoped he would be better than the last.
dragon?did=41946389&skin=0&apparel=1553,25061,25062&xt=dressing.png

"My Dieties...this place is beautiful..." The new dragon gazed around for a few moments before his eyes settled on Juniper. "And you...woah..."

She smiled timidly, not quite sure what to make of this dragon. "Hi. I'm Juniper. Welcome."

He grinned. "Dang. I knew you'd be beautiful...but woah...." Another beat. "Gosh, I totally forgot. I'm Zayn. Hi." Holding out a claw, the bogsneak chewed on his lower lip.

Juniper let out a small sigh of relief and shook his claw. "It's nice to meet you."

As he was ushered away, Juni smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be that bad after all.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

A loud crash alerted Juniper to the arrival of the next dragon. He was a rather awkward snapper, who's apparel choices were questionable at best.
dragon?did=41944816&skin=0&apparel=26141,3287,6278,334&xt=dressing.png

"Sorry...sorry..." He bent to pick up the pot he had crashed into as he attempted to exit the limo.

A short laugh escaped Juniper's lips. "It's fine. Someone will clean it up. Why don't you leave it and come over here?"

The dragon bobbed his head and lumbered over to Juniper, a timid half-smile playing on his face. "So. That was... one way to make an entrance..."

"It certainly was."

"Sooooo....I'm Meyer. And I think I'm gonna go inside now..."

Juniper nodded softly. "Sure. And Meyer, I don't think it was a bad entrance. It was a stand out."

He broke into a massive grin as he walked the path to the mansion. Juni felt her heart swell. He was absolutely precious.

Yet another limo pulled around the bend, and Juniper realized that - after this dragon - she would be half way. She was so consumed by this thought that it took a while to register that the pink thing before her was, in fact, a dragon.
dragon?did=41950379&skin=0&apparel=531,3290,14436,2854,751&xt=dressing.png

"My word, this is interesting," he purred. "I've never seen a princess out of her castle before."

Juniper turned a shade rather similar to the pearlcatcer's wardrobe. "Oh, well, I don't-"

"Nonsense." He smiled and held out a fresh bloom. "You'll be giving out a lot of these, so I thought you would appreciate one. It's pink."

"Your favorite colour?"

"You guessed it! The name's Luka. See you later, princess."

With a wink, the pink dragon sauntered inside.

Well, we are half way!! Who do you like so far - and why?

(Also, I can't believe I actually wrote 2 updates in one day...I was so excited to write for all of you!!!!!!!!)

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
I think they're all absolute sweeties so far with the notable exception of Onyx :^)
I think they're all absolute sweeties so far with the notable exception of Onyx :^)
JBEajtP.gif
Scout and Meyer are keepers
Scout and Meyer are keepers
@CleverDual

There are so many great dragons!!! It was great to meet some more!!!
@CleverDual

There are so many great dragons!!! It was great to meet some more!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I have just two questions... why does Meyer remind me of 1: Oscar Meyer, and 2: Meyer... myer... Michael Myers...

by the way, WHO'S PUMPED FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

I think that's just me...
I have just two questions... why does Meyer remind me of 1: Oscar Meyer, and 2: Meyer... myer... Michael Myers...

by the way, WHO'S PUMPED FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

I think that's just me...
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 4[/size][/font][/center] Another limo was already in front of Juniper when she turned around to face the drive. The door popped open, and a lanky spiral eased out, his dark colours in stark contrast with Luka. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41953580&skin=0&apparel=12930,12937,12923,12902&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] His bright pink eyes were the only vibrant colour Juniper could see on him, and she was immediately drawn to them. A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "The name's Bander. It's an honour to meet you." He swept a low bow, causing Juni to giggle. "Okay. Well, Bander, it's safe to say that no one has bowed to me before..." At least she thought it was safe to say. The first nine guys were already starting to blend together. "I'm full of surprises, Juniper." "I'm sure you are..." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper had them wait a moment or two before they brought in the next dragons. She needed to have a quick drink and take a breath. It was starting to get overwhelming. Her concerns were put at ease when a member of the production team walked over and assured her that they would help her keep the guys straight. It was a lot to take in. The young spiral nodded. She could do this. They were all nice guys. Or, mostly nice guys. And she was in control. Anyone made her feel uncomfortable, they could leave. It was good to be in control. She nodded at the producer. She was ready to keep going. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The eleventh limo revealed a rather beautiful skydancer. Juniper couldn't help but notice that one of his claws was missing. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41936493&skin=0&apparel=20854,20856,1626&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] He stepped towards her, eyes full of concern. "Your claws look heavy." "I...I'm sorry?" "Here, let me hold them for you." With an impish grin, he folded her claws into his own, taking a moment before he met her gaze. "I'm Guild, by the way." Juniper smiled. She couldn't quite name what it was, but something about Guild made her feel safe. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] When she turned back around, Juniper let out a little yell. There, standing in front of her, was the most morbid looking dragon she had ever seen. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41953556&skin=0&apparel=11202,332,443,494,11672,4786,11507&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Oh. Hi. Sorry, I didn't quite see you there." Juniper placed a claw over her heart, trying to stop the pounding. "Hmm." The voice was a low rumble, sliding through the air like molten iron. "Quite." "Um. Yeah." She fidgeted with the hem of her dress before glancing back up at him. "Who are you?" "Zillo." "Oh..." Juniper shifted awkwardly for a moment. "Well, I guess I'll see you inside then." "Perhaps. If we both make it there." Juni's eyes were wide as he walked away. What had just happened? ----- I really wanted you guys to see inside Juni's head a little bit - Imma try and do that so y'all can vote for what is best for her! :D @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 4

Another limo was already in front of Juniper when she turned around to face the drive. The door popped open, and a lanky spiral eased out, his dark colours in stark contrast with Luka.
dragon?did=41953580&skin=0&apparel=12930,12937,12923,12902&xt=dressing.png

His bright pink eyes were the only vibrant colour Juniper could see on him, and she was immediately drawn to them. A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "The name's Bander. It's an honour to meet you." He swept a low bow, causing Juni to giggle.

"Okay. Well, Bander, it's safe to say that no one has bowed to me before..." At least she thought it was safe to say. The first nine guys were already starting to blend together.

"I'm full of surprises, Juniper."

"I'm sure you are..."

Juniper had them wait a moment or two before they brought in the next dragons. She needed to have a quick drink and take a breath. It was starting to get overwhelming. Her concerns were put at ease when a member of the production team walked over and assured her that they would help her keep the guys straight. It was a lot to take in.

The young spiral nodded. She could do this. They were all nice guys. Or, mostly nice guys. And she was in control. Anyone made her feel uncomfortable, they could leave. It was good to be in control.

She nodded at the producer. She was ready to keep going.

The eleventh limo revealed a rather beautiful skydancer. Juniper couldn't help but notice that one of his claws was missing.
dragon?did=41936493&skin=0&apparel=20854,20856,1626&xt=dressing.png

He stepped towards her, eyes full of concern. "Your claws look heavy."

"I...I'm sorry?"

"Here, let me hold them for you." With an impish grin, he folded her claws into his own, taking a moment before he met her gaze. "I'm Guild, by the way."

Juniper smiled. She couldn't quite name what it was, but something about Guild made her feel safe.

When she turned back around, Juniper let out a little yell. There, standing in front of her, was the most morbid looking dragon she had ever seen.
dragon?did=41953556&skin=0&apparel=11202,332,443,494,11672,4786,11507&xt=dressing.png

"Oh. Hi. Sorry, I didn't quite see you there." Juniper placed a claw over her heart, trying to stop the pounding.

"Hmm." The voice was a low rumble, sliding through the air like molten iron. "Quite."

"Um. Yeah." She fidgeted with the hem of her dress before glancing back up at him. "Who are you?"

"Zillo."

"Oh..." Juniper shifted awkwardly for a moment. "Well, I guess I'll see you inside then."

"Perhaps. If we both make it there."

Juni's eyes were wide as he walked away. What had just happened?

I really wanted you guys to see inside Juni's head a little bit - Imma try and do that so y'all can vote for what is best for her! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47