Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
Good to hear from you. All the luck! You can do it!! That's super-exciting tbh :DDD
Good to hear from you. All the luck! You can do it!! That's super-exciting tbh :DDD

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual
!!! You're finishing school !!!
Congratulations on that! Good luck for all the future ahead of you!
@CleverDual
!!! You're finishing school !!!
Congratulations on that! Good luck for all the future ahead of you!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2fe6/f/2018/260/3/e/6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Guys Choice - Interlude[/size][/font][/center] Juniper shrieked as she dove for the ball, face planting into the sand as she managed to pull off the save. A laugh ripped from Ril’s lips as he popped the volleyball over the net, sending Neo and Grey scrambling. The day off had been Grey’s idea. Everyone in the mansion had been burning out, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety over the decisions that would soon have to be made. So the lanky wildclaw had wisely suggested a day away from the competition. A full day of nothing but fun, food, splashing around in the pool, and finally finishing the volleyball tournament they had started earlier in the ordeal. “Who’s having burgers?” Scout called from the barbecue, interrupting the game that was happening on the lawn. Grey tucked the ball under his arm and yelled back. “I’ll have like eight.” “So, like, how many points you and Neo are losing by?” Ril smiled innocently as he held out his claws. “It’s our spike.” “Two for Grey, got it. Anyone else?” Neo glanced around the group and did a quick tally. “Um, probably go with two each? Just to be on the safe side?” Shaking his head, Ril piped up. “Not eating meat, remember?” “I know!” Scout beamed and flipped some of the patties. “I picked up some veggie burgers for you. They’re already almost done.” “Okay, I’m sorry Juni, I want to run away with Scout now.” Juniper laughed and smacked Ril playfully on the back of his head. “You didn’t tell me you were vegetarian.” “I guess it just didn’t come up.” Grey rolled his eyes, dramatically flopping onto the grass. “Didn’t come up? He never shuts up about it! He’s just on good behavior around you.” “As opposed to you, who…” “Who is giving you a realistic image of the delightful, if not a bit wild, life you would be leading.” Neo shook his head. “Hey! No talk about the show, remember? Today is about eating far too much, drinking even more, swimming till way past midnight, and regretting it all tomorrow.” The group laughed and began to make their way to the patio, where Scout was just finishing with the barbecue. “Alright, I’m no Jaxon, but I think I’ve got this figured out. Burgers are served, potato salad and veggies are on the table, and dessert is up afterwards, so don’t fill up completely.” Grey poured champagne and passed around the flutes, raising his glass in a toast. “To us. May we never lose the friendships forged in this space, no matter the outcome.” “To us!” Clinking glasses, everyone smiled and scooped up their plates, all competition and stress forgotten. The drama would return, more intense than ever. Their friendships would be tried. Juniper would make a decision, and it would be difficult on everyone. But for now, hours after dinner, staring up at the stars, everything seemed just fine. Better than fine. Things were wonderful. ------ @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow Hello!!!!!!! I am back!!! I missed you all so very very much! And these characters! I apologize for this update being so short - I know it was supposed to be the rose ceremony, but I felt strange jumping right back in with that after such a long hiatus. I wanted to get back into the characters a little bit, see them be happy before more drama arose. I also want to thank you all for your patience as I finished school. <3 Everyone’s kind words meant a lot, and I am happy to say that I am done, and thrilled to be back to writing this!! Don’t forget to [url=https://goo.gl/forms/fUF47CuicD4Z8zmy1]vote[/url] for the upcoming rose ceremony, as well as [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Pj2G4x3TYBX6ANhG3]submitting questions[/url] for anyone on the show! There will be a special episode coming out after this rose ceremony, so get your questions in now! Oh. And one more thing. There is only 9 UPDATES LEFT IN THIS SEASON!!!! But don’t worry, I already have so many plans for season 2...if only you knew…. :P Love you all!!! CleverDual
6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png

Guys Choice - Interlude

Juniper shrieked as she dove for the ball, face planting into the sand as she managed to pull off the save. A laugh ripped from Ril’s lips as he popped the volleyball over the net, sending Neo and Grey scrambling.

The day off had been Grey’s idea. Everyone in the mansion had been burning out, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety over the decisions that would soon have to be made. So the lanky wildclaw had wisely suggested a day away from the competition. A full day of nothing but fun, food, splashing around in the pool, and finally finishing the volleyball tournament they had started earlier in the ordeal.

“Who’s having burgers?” Scout called from the barbecue, interrupting the game that was happening on the lawn.

Grey tucked the ball under his arm and yelled back. “I’ll have like eight.”

“So, like, how many points you and Neo are losing by?” Ril smiled innocently as he held out his claws. “It’s our spike.”

“Two for Grey, got it. Anyone else?”

Neo glanced around the group and did a quick tally. “Um, probably go with two each? Just to be on the safe side?”

Shaking his head, Ril piped up. “Not eating meat, remember?”

“I know!” Scout beamed and flipped some of the patties. “I picked up some veggie burgers for you. They’re already almost done.”

“Okay, I’m sorry Juni, I want to run away with Scout now.”

Juniper laughed and smacked Ril playfully on the back of his head. “You didn’t tell me you were vegetarian.”

“I guess it just didn’t come up.”

Grey rolled his eyes, dramatically flopping onto the grass. “Didn’t come up? He never shuts up about it! He’s just on good behavior around you.”

“As opposed to you, who…”

“Who is giving you a realistic image of the delightful, if not a bit wild, life you would be leading.”

Neo shook his head. “Hey! No talk about the show, remember? Today is about eating far too much, drinking even more, swimming till way past midnight, and regretting it all tomorrow.”

The group laughed and began to make their way to the patio, where Scout was just finishing with the barbecue. “Alright, I’m no Jaxon, but I think I’ve got this figured out. Burgers are served, potato salad and veggies are on the table, and dessert is up afterwards, so don’t fill up completely.”

Grey poured champagne and passed around the flutes, raising his glass in a toast. “To us. May we never lose the friendships forged in this space, no matter the outcome.”

“To us!” Clinking glasses, everyone smiled and scooped up their plates, all competition and stress forgotten.

The drama would return, more intense than ever. Their friendships would be tried. Juniper would make a decision, and it would be difficult on everyone. But for now, hours after dinner, staring up at the stars, everything seemed just fine. Better than fine. Things were wonderful.

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow

Hello!!!!!!!

I am back!!! I missed you all so very very much! And these characters!

I apologize for this update being so short - I know it was supposed to be the rose ceremony, but I felt strange jumping right back in with that after such a long hiatus. I wanted to get back into the characters a little bit, see them be happy before more drama arose. I also want to thank you all for your patience as I finished school. <3 Everyone’s kind words meant a lot, and I am happy to say that I am done, and thrilled to be back to writing this!!

Don’t forget to vote for the upcoming rose ceremony, as well as submitting questions for anyone on the show! There will be a special episode coming out after this rose ceremony, so get your questions in now!

Oh. And one more thing. There is only 9 UPDATES LEFT IN THIS SEASON!!!! But don’t worry, I already have so many plans for season 2...if only you knew…. :P

Love you all!!!
CleverDual
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S BACK!!!

MY HEART

I LOVE THE MENTION OF JAXON

TOO BAD THIS FUN AND JOY IS NOT GOING TO LAST
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S BACK!!!

MY HEART

I LOVE THE MENTION OF JAXON

TOO BAD THIS FUN AND JOY IS NOT GOING TO LAST
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Congrats on finishing school! I love this, glad to see it back <3
Congrats on finishing school! I love this, glad to see it back <3
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Petall yeah!!! I’m so so so so glad you liked it!!!!! And yes, as I was writing the Jaxon reference I thought of you. :P also, the happiness won’t go away, it just won’t be as undiluted.

@Everburn aww, thanks!! It took a lot of work, but I’m really happy I’m done now! And thanks! I can’t wait to get this finale rolling!
@Petall yeah!!! I’m so so so so glad you liked it!!!!! And yes, as I was writing the Jaxon reference I thought of you. :P also, the happiness won’t go away, it just won’t be as undiluted.

@Everburn aww, thanks!! It took a lot of work, but I’m really happy I’m done now! And thanks! I can’t wait to get this finale rolling!
@CleverDual I know it won't go away, but this update made me realize as much as I am strongly team Ril, these are all such great characters and I don't want to see anyone go! [emoji=guardian sad size=2] I love them all so much!
@CleverDual

I know it won't go away, but this update made me realize as much as I am strongly team Ril, these are all such great characters and I don't want to see anyone go! I love them all so much!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual AWWWWW, THIS IS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love their dynamic so much, and the writing style is really smooth and fun to read [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@CleverDual
AWWWWW, THIS IS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love their dynamic so much, and the writing style is really smooth and fun to read
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Glad you're back!!!!
Glad you're back!!!!

Isi32aq.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2fe6/f/2018/260/3/e/6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Guys Choice - Rose Ceremony[/size][/font][/center] Everyone was just finishing up breakfast when Juniper pulled out the roses. The morning had been spent going for a run, engaging in sunrise yoga, and eating a delightful breakfast of waffles and every berry imaginable. It had been perfect - a wonderful morning spent between five friends. But as soon as the two roses appeared on the table, the chatter stopped, all of the males turning to look at Juniper. Neo frowned. “Juni, you aren’t supposed to do this until this afternoon.” “I know.” The green spiral shook her head apologetically. “I’m sorry. I just can’t wait any more. I know who it has to be, and it’s breaking my heart. There isn’t any sense in stretching it out any longer...I can’t bear it.” All three bachelors nodded, shifting uncomfortably in their seats. Ril reached across the table and put a reassuring claw on her arm. “Juniper, whatever you pick, we will all still love you. And all still be friends. I don’t think you could change that at this point, honestly.” A chuckle ran around the table as the close-knit group exchanged slightly nervous glances. “Hey.” Scout smiled warmly. “Whoever you send home will be okay. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we just want to see you happy.” The other two nodded along, causing Juniper to visibly relax. “Okay. I just… I love you all so much… I hate that I have to send one of you home.” “I know.” A wink from Grey. “We’re all pretty darn near perfection.” Neo laughed, taking the final sip of his coffee. “Alright, as much as I hate to be the bad guy, Juniper, I think it’s time you make your decision.” “I know.” The purple eyes clouded with sorrow as she looked around the table, making eye contact with each of the three bachelors. “My first rose is going to… Ril. I don’t know what it is, Ri, but I can’t seem to stop thinking about you. I just… I know, deep down, that we were meant to find each other. I’m not sure if that’s meant to be as mates or a friends, but I can’t imagine parting ways with you.” Juniper passed the rose to Ril, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Once the exchange was over, she turned back to Scout and Grey. “I hate this. You both know that, right? I promise, all three of you, I didn’t want to say goodbye to any of you.” “We know.” A steadying claw on hers. “It’s alright.” “Exactly,” chimed in Grey. “We totally get it. This is how the show works.” Another deep breath, and Juniper spoke. “My final rose goes to… Grey. Grey, you’ve shown me just how much I can push myself, further than I ever thought possible. You inspire me every day to go above and beyond what I even imagined I could do.” After passing the rose to the wildclaw, Juniper turned to Scout. “I am so sorry.” “Don’t be.” The skydancer was nodding, a gentle smile on his lips. “I understand.” “This doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for you. I do. I just…” Neo stood up, tilting his head towards the other two bachelors. “We should go. This isn’t our conversation.” Juniper waited until the three males had cleared the room before continuing on. “I don’t know… I really do have feelings for you.” “I know. But you have stronger feelings for them.” A timid nod, and Scout smiled. “Hey, it’s alright. I get it. You deserve to be happy, and that is way more important than staying here. I made some incredible friends through all this, and that list starts with you.” Tears were filling Juniper’s eyes. “I’m going to miss you…” “You’re talking like you’re never going to see me again. I’m not that easy to get rid of, young lady.” Juniper laughed through the tears and stood up, hugging Scout tightly. “Don’t be a stranger, okay?” “Keep away from you?” He pulled their embrace even tighter. “Impossible.” ------ @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow OH MY GOODNESS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS WAS TO WRITE!!!!!! I know so many of you are Team Scout, and I really truly hate to break your hearts like this...but someone had to go home… I hope I did him justice with his exit, I spent a lot of time making sure it was as close to perfect as I could get. So, we are down to the final two!! Make sure you get those badges in your signatures!! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url][/code] Also, the next episode is very special!! It’s THE MEN TELL ALL!! This is a Bachelor Nation tradition, where, before the final proposal episode, all of the prior contestants get together with the host and talk about their time on the show, their experiences with the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and perhaps make speculations as to what they think will happen! They are also going to be answering your questions, so if you have questions for any of the characters, send them in [url=https://forms.gle/yrkxw4g1r76EC6S89]RIGHT HERE[/url], and hopefully I’ll be able to get you an answer. You can also ask things of Juniper, Ril, and Grey, but they won’t be answered until the After the Final Rose. Hope you all enjoyed this episode, and I can’t wait to write more!
6_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8b.png

Guys Choice - Rose Ceremony

Everyone was just finishing up breakfast when Juniper pulled out the roses. The morning had been spent going for a run, engaging in sunrise yoga, and eating a delightful breakfast of waffles and every berry imaginable. It had been perfect - a wonderful morning spent between five friends. But as soon as the two roses appeared on the table, the chatter stopped, all of the males turning to look at Juniper.

Neo frowned. “Juni, you aren’t supposed to do this until this afternoon.”

“I know.” The green spiral shook her head apologetically. “I’m sorry. I just can’t wait any more. I know who it has to be, and it’s breaking my heart. There isn’t any sense in stretching it out any longer...I can’t bear it.”

All three bachelors nodded, shifting uncomfortably in their seats. Ril reached across the table and put a reassuring claw on her arm. “Juniper, whatever you pick, we will all still love you. And all still be friends. I don’t think you could change that at this point, honestly.”

A chuckle ran around the table as the close-knit group exchanged slightly nervous glances. “Hey.” Scout smiled warmly. “Whoever you send home will be okay. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we just want to see you happy.”

The other two nodded along, causing Juniper to visibly relax. “Okay. I just… I love you all so much… I hate that I have to send one of you home.”

“I know.” A wink from Grey. “We’re all pretty darn near perfection.”

Neo laughed, taking the final sip of his coffee. “Alright, as much as I hate to be the bad guy, Juniper, I think it’s time you make your decision.”

“I know.” The purple eyes clouded with sorrow as she looked around the table, making eye contact with each of the three bachelors. “My first rose is going to… Ril. I don’t know what it is, Ri, but I can’t seem to stop thinking about you. I just… I know, deep down, that we were meant to find each other. I’m not sure if that’s meant to be as mates or a friends, but I can’t imagine parting ways with you.” Juniper passed the rose to Ril, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Once the exchange was over, she turned back to Scout and Grey. “I hate this. You both know that, right? I promise, all three of you, I didn’t want to say goodbye to any of you.”

“We know.” A steadying claw on hers. “It’s alright.”

“Exactly,” chimed in Grey. “We totally get it. This is how the show works.”

Another deep breath, and Juniper spoke. “My final rose goes to… Grey. Grey, you’ve shown me just how much I can push myself, further than I ever thought possible. You inspire me every day to go above and beyond what I even imagined I could do.” After passing the rose to the wildclaw, Juniper turned to Scout. “I am so sorry.”

“Don’t be.” The skydancer was nodding, a gentle smile on his lips. “I understand.”

“This doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for you. I do. I just…”

Neo stood up, tilting his head towards the other two bachelors. “We should go. This isn’t our conversation.”

Juniper waited until the three males had cleared the room before continuing on. “I don’t know… I really do have feelings for you.”

“I know. But you have stronger feelings for them.”

A timid nod, and Scout smiled.

“Hey, it’s alright. I get it. You deserve to be happy, and that is way more important than staying here. I made some incredible friends through all this, and that list starts with you.”

Tears were filling Juniper’s eyes. “I’m going to miss you…”

“You’re talking like you’re never going to see me again. I’m not that easy to get rid of, young lady.”

Juniper laughed through the tears and stood up, hugging Scout tightly. “Don’t be a stranger, okay?”

“Keep away from you?” He pulled their embrace even tighter. “Impossible.”

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @StrudleNugget @Olkai @zzzhorses @HopeBagels @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose @Silverstream2 @MysticalScribe @skyylight @WeaverofLies @Adriel @skittlebow

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS WAS TO WRITE!!!!!! I know so many of you are Team Scout, and I really truly hate to break your hearts like this...but someone had to go home… I hope I did him justice with his exit, I spent a lot of time making sure it was as close to perfect as I could get.

So, we are down to the final two!! Make sure you get those badges in your signatures!!
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url]

2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3a51/f/2018/293/3/7/2_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4u0.png[/img][/url]

Also, the next episode is very special!! It’s THE MEN TELL ALL!! This is a Bachelor Nation tradition, where, before the final proposal episode, all of the prior contestants get together with the host and talk about their time on the show, their experiences with the Bachelor or Bachelorette, and perhaps make speculations as to what they think will happen! They are also going to be answering your questions, so if you have questions for any of the characters, send them in RIGHT HERE, and hopefully I’ll be able to get you an answer. You can also ask things of Juniper, Ril, and Grey, but they won’t be answered until the After the Final Rose.

Hope you all enjoyed this episode, and I can’t wait to write more!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47