Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47
SCOUT! I LOVE SCOUT EEEE--

I'm really debating against Scout and Xav tbh.

(also. dang it. I missed my 2k post milestone. again. i missed all my post milestones. i remembered about it at 1999 posts, but forgot it later. DANG IT)
SCOUT! I LOVE SCOUT EEEE--

I'm really debating against Scout and Xav tbh.

(also. dang it. I missed my 2k post milestone. again. i missed all my post milestones. i remembered about it at 1999 posts, but forgot it later. DANG IT)
@CleverDual
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS BOY YES GO WIN YOUR GIRL
@CleverDual
SCOUT MY PRECIOUS BOY YES GO WIN YOUR GIRL
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@CleverDual I wish I'd discovered this earlier i'm going to binge read this later
ah can you add me to the pinglist for this *^*
@CleverDual I wish I'd discovered this earlier i'm going to binge read this later
ah can you add me to the pinglist for this *^*
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@CleverDual hey I'm like just at the first date rn but a thought occurred to me: could you maybe raffle off the remaining dragons if you're not keeping them because htat would be amazing--

also: for season 2... do you think it could be possible to have it be more... LGBTQ+-inclusive... or like.. no? q o q
@CleverDual hey I'm like just at the first date rn but a thought occurred to me: could you maybe raffle off the remaining dragons if you're not keeping them because htat would be amazing--

also: for season 2... do you think it could be possible to have it be more... LGBTQ+-inclusive... or like.. no? q o q
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose I’ll totally add you!!!

You’ll just have to wait and see ;D

And, as for the LGBTQ+ inclusion, I’ve put a lot of thought into that. Because of the formula of the show, however, it doesn’t really seem to have a place in the story. I’d be all in, but it just would feel clunky. If I can ever figure out a way to make it work, I’d love to try it, but it doesn’t really fit with my vision for the show, if that makes sense. And I really don’t want to awkwardly shove it in, as I don’t think that’s a fair representation of anyone.
@KairinRose I’ll totally add you!!!

You’ll just have to wait and see ;D

And, as for the LGBTQ+ inclusion, I’ve put a lot of thought into that. Because of the formula of the show, however, it doesn’t really seem to have a place in the story. I’d be all in, but it just would feel clunky. If I can ever figure out a way to make it work, I’d love to try it, but it doesn’t really fit with my vision for the show, if that makes sense. And I really don’t want to awkwardly shove it in, as I don’t think that’s a fair representation of anyone.
@CleverDual tbh I've never watched the actual show, so I don't know how it would work normally, but just judging from where I'm at right now (I just read the descriptions of the hosts that people then voted on), I've had a few thoughts:
-you could make the next bachelor bi/pansexual
-some of the contestants for season 2 could be trans/nonbinary
-honestly imagine the drama if two of the contestants fall in love with each OTHER
@CleverDual tbh I've never watched the actual show, so I don't know how it would work normally, but just judging from where I'm at right now (I just read the descriptions of the hosts that people then voted on), I've had a few thoughts:
-you could make the next bachelor bi/pansexual
-some of the contestants for season 2 could be trans/nonbinary
-honestly imagine the drama if two of the contestants fall in love with each OTHER
((Kai || they/them))
SIX HOURS LATER IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP YEEHAW time to go to bed at 3am i'm so glad i don' thave school tomorrow anyway bless u @/cleverdual
edit: I put the team Grey badge in my bio bc I need to fix my sig and make a space for temporary badges >< I picked Grey bc he just seems like he has the greatest connection with Juniper n because she's helped him open up and experience family and he's a super sweetie who was jumping up to protect her from the very beginning QvQ and he handsome
SIX HOURS LATER IM FINALLY CAUGHT UP YEEHAW time to go to bed at 3am i'm so glad i don' thave school tomorrow anyway bless u @/cleverdual
edit: I put the team Grey badge in my bio bc I need to fix my sig and make a space for temporary badges >< I picked Grey bc he just seems like he has the greatest connection with Juniper n because she's helped him open up and experience family and he's a super sweetie who was jumping up to protect her from the very beginning QvQ and he handsome
((Kai || they/them))
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cbd/f/2018/260/e/f/5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Hometowns - Part 3[/size][/font][/center] "Hey," Juniper smiled across the room at Ril. "Are you excited?" "To see my family? Are you kidding? Of course I am! I haven't gotten to see them in ages! And to bring you to meet them as well..." He took a few steps closer, reaching out and taking Juniper's claw in his. "It's going to be perfect." She grinned and did her best to hide the blush that was beginning to creep up her cheeks. "You're sweet. Shall we get going? They've packed us lunch for the flight." "What kind of lunch...?" "Sandwiches and cookies." Ril raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Well then, we better get going." "Or what?" "Or Grey is going to eat all our food! You've seen how that guy eats, right?" Juniper giggled. "Right. Yes. And you make a good point. Let's get going." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The trip didn't take that long. They made a stop over Shadow to eat their lunch, but other than that they made it fairly quickly. Finally, they stopped at a small clan in Earth. Ril took a deep breath before turning to look at Juniper. "Okay. Here we go. Two things you need to know. First, my family is very loud, they all always have something to say. It can get pretty chaotic. And hard to get a word in edgewise. Second, my little sister still lives here, she's an avid fan of the show, and is going to basically maul you. So yeah. Lets go." "Oookay. Sure." The door swung open and Ril was tackled by a young spiral who was screaming with joy. "YOU'RE HOME YOU'RE ACTUALLY HOME I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU'RE HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I - IS THAT JUNIPER?!" Ril laughed and did his best to pry his little sister off of his neck. "Yes, Libera, that is Juniper. Calm down, and then I'll introduce you." The small spiral took several very quick breaths before gazing back up at her big brother. "Okay. I'm calm. Super calm. Super duper calm. Can I meet her now?" "Sure." With a large smile, Ril turned to Juni. "Juniper, this is my little sister, Libera. Libby, this is-" "JUNIPER!" Libby launched herself at Juniper, greeting her with the same enthusiastic embrace. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHO YOUR MATE IS GOING TO BE, I MEAN I KNOW GREY IS CUTE, AND SCOUT AND XAV SEEM NICE, BUT RIL IS THE BEST DRAGON ON THE WHOLE EARTH, AND IF YOU DON'T PICK HIM I WILL DIE!" Juniper tried to stifle a laugh, returning the hug. "Well, we don't want that, now do we? I tell you what, we'll see how this goes, but I'll keep your request in mind, okay?' Libby nodded frantically. "That sounds amazing." She whipped around to face Ril. "Do you love her? 'cuz I love her. A lot. Maybe more than I love you. And that's sayin' something." With that, the young spiral sped back through the door, squealing the whole way. "So... that's my little sister." "She's adorable." "She's loud." "I noticed." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] "Alright, Juniper, this is my dad Robin, and my mom Moon." Juniper smiled warmly at the spirals in the home with them, greeting their hosts with grace. "Thank you so much for having me in your home. I know this isn't the usual situation, and I - we - really appreciate it." Ril nodded and kissed his mother's cheek. "I've missed you." "You're missed us? We've been here this whole time, you crazy boy! You're the one who goes off all over the place and never comes home!" Moon crossed her arms, before softening into a smile. "We've missed you. So so much." Robin clapped his son on the back, grinning broadly. "It's not the same when you aren't around. All we have to fill our time is this little one." He playfully gestured at Libby, who was playing with a set of dolls. Ril bent down beside his sister, glancing at the toys. "Hey you. What are these one's names?" "Well, this one is my Juniper doll, and this one is my Ril doll," she explained, nodding at the two dolls in her claws. "And those ones," she pointed at the three on the side of the room, "are Xav, Scout, and Grey. They don't get to play with me. 'cuz they won't win." "Mmm." Ril nodded and stood back up. "Interesting." He glanced at Juniper, who looked like she was about to choke. "What do you think of all this, Juni?" Taking a moment to compose herself, Juniper sat on the floor beside Libby. "They're very nice dolls. Did you make them yourself?" Libby puffed up her chest. "I did. Mommy says they're my bestest work ever." While Juniper talked with the hatchling, Moon and Robin pulled their son aside. "She seems nice, Ril." "She is nice, Mom." "Look, son, we really like her. We do." Robin sighed. "We just don't want to see you get hurt." "Again." "Yes, again, your mother is right. You have a tendency to rush into things. We just want to make sure you understand what you're getting into." Ril nodded. "I understand. And I know it's a strange situation. But, I really do love her. More than I ever thought I could. Especially after... everything. I feel like me again. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I-" "We get it, darling." "We do. As long as you're happy." Ril looked over to where Juniper was playing with Libby. "I am. I've never been happier." ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose ACK! Libby is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had writing a character! :D She's sooooo cute!! Anywho, hope you're all enjoying the show, things are gonna get real really soon! One more hometown, and then another elimination... I really don't want to see any of them go at this point! Why must this be so hard?? Hope you guys are having a fantastic RC, and have a great rest of your day! :D Also, here is the Team Ril badge, if you've been converted! :P [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url][/code]
5_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y8j.png
Hometowns - Part 3

"Hey," Juniper smiled across the room at Ril. "Are you excited?"

"To see my family? Are you kidding? Of course I am! I haven't gotten to see them in ages! And to bring you to meet them as well..." He took a few steps closer, reaching out and taking Juniper's claw in his. "It's going to be perfect."

She grinned and did her best to hide the blush that was beginning to creep up her cheeks. "You're sweet. Shall we get going? They've packed us lunch for the flight."

"What kind of lunch...?"

"Sandwiches and cookies."

Ril raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Well then, we better get going."

"Or what?"

"Or Grey is going to eat all our food! You've seen how that guy eats, right?"

Juniper giggled. "Right. Yes. And you make a good point. Let's get going."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

The trip didn't take that long. They made a stop over Shadow to eat their lunch, but other than that they made it fairly quickly. Finally, they stopped at a small clan in Earth.

Ril took a deep breath before turning to look at Juniper. "Okay. Here we go. Two things you need to know. First, my family is very loud, they all always have something to say. It can get pretty chaotic. And hard to get a word in edgewise. Second, my little sister still lives here, she's an avid fan of the show, and is going to basically maul you. So yeah. Lets go."

"Oookay. Sure."

The door swung open and Ril was tackled by a young spiral who was screaming with joy. "YOU'RE HOME YOU'RE ACTUALLY HOME I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU'RE HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I - IS THAT JUNIPER?!"

Ril laughed and did his best to pry his little sister off of his neck. "Yes, Libera, that is Juniper. Calm down, and then I'll introduce you."

The small spiral took several very quick breaths before gazing back up at her big brother. "Okay. I'm calm. Super calm. Super duper calm. Can I meet her now?"

"Sure." With a large smile, Ril turned to Juni. "Juniper, this is my little sister, Libera. Libby, this is-"

"JUNIPER!" Libby launched herself at Juniper, greeting her with the same enthusiastic embrace. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHO YOUR MATE IS GOING TO BE, I MEAN I KNOW GREY IS CUTE, AND SCOUT AND XAV SEEM NICE, BUT RIL IS THE BEST DRAGON ON THE WHOLE EARTH, AND IF YOU DON'T PICK HIM I WILL DIE!"

Juniper tried to stifle a laugh, returning the hug. "Well, we don't want that, now do we? I tell you what, we'll see how this goes, but I'll keep your request in mind, okay?'

Libby nodded frantically. "That sounds amazing." She whipped around to face Ril. "Do you love her? 'cuz I love her. A lot. Maybe more than I love you. And that's sayin' something." With that, the young spiral sped back through the door, squealing the whole way.

"So... that's my little sister."

"She's adorable."

"She's loud."

"I noticed."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

"Alright, Juniper, this is my dad Robin, and my mom Moon."

Juniper smiled warmly at the spirals in the home with them, greeting their hosts with grace. "Thank you so much for having me in your home. I know this isn't the usual situation, and I - we - really appreciate it."

Ril nodded and kissed his mother's cheek. "I've missed you."

"You're missed us? We've been here this whole time, you crazy boy! You're the one who goes off all over the place and never comes home!" Moon crossed her arms, before softening into a smile. "We've missed you. So so much."

Robin clapped his son on the back, grinning broadly. "It's not the same when you aren't around. All we have to fill our time is this little one." He playfully gestured at Libby, who was playing with a set of dolls.

Ril bent down beside his sister, glancing at the toys. "Hey you. What are these one's names?"

"Well, this one is my Juniper doll, and this one is my Ril doll," she explained, nodding at the two dolls in her claws. "And those ones," she pointed at the three on the side of the room, "are Xav, Scout, and Grey. They don't get to play with me. 'cuz they won't win."

"Mmm." Ril nodded and stood back up. "Interesting." He glanced at Juniper, who looked like she was about to choke. "What do you think of all this, Juni?"

Taking a moment to compose herself, Juniper sat on the floor beside Libby. "They're very nice dolls. Did you make them yourself?"

Libby puffed up her chest. "I did. Mommy says they're my bestest work ever."

While Juniper talked with the hatchling, Moon and Robin pulled their son aside.

"She seems nice, Ril."

"She is nice, Mom."

"Look, son, we really like her. We do." Robin sighed. "We just don't want to see you get hurt."

"Again."

"Yes, again, your mother is right. You have a tendency to rush into things. We just want to make sure you understand what you're getting into."

Ril nodded. "I understand. And I know it's a strange situation. But, I really do love her. More than I ever thought I could. Especially after... everything. I feel like me again. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I-"

"We get it, darling."

"We do. As long as you're happy."

Ril looked over to where Juniper was playing with Libby. "I am. I've never been happier."

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillykai @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret @Quintillion @Justdevon @TruthandLies @WOF2012 @Capricom @Everburn @StarsAndMoon @Stri @Olkai @zzzhorses @Zoroark4ever @JazzTheDinoQueen @Capricom @TwilightStars @Frog4life4 @Talismarr @GlobalMaleficium @Moshipuppy @Aurealis @clementine2017 @LadyFairchild @catmeow1 @Firefly15 @shirotsubaki6564 @Gracekit @Cheryy @KairinRose

ACK! Libby is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had writing a character! :D She's sooooo cute!!

Anywho, hope you're all enjoying the show, things are gonna get real really soon! One more hometown, and then another elimination... I really don't want to see any of them go at this point! Why must this be so hard??

Hope you guys are having a fantastic RC, and have a great rest of your day! :D

Also, here is the Team Ril badge, if you've been converted! :P
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2444079/1#post_2444079][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c3e3/f/2018/293/6/e/3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png[/img][/url] I give up.
3_by_cas_a_fras-dcpx4tt.png
I give up.
@CleverDual

MY BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His family is so precious, I love his sister!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaa you better win Ril! (Can't disappoint your sister, can you?) TEAM RIL! TEAM RIL! TEAM RIL!

Also
Quote:
Well, this one is my Juniper doll, and this one is my Ril doll," she explained, nodding at the two dolls in her claws. "And those ones," she pointed at the three on the side of the room, "are Xav, Scout, and Grey. They don't get to play with me. 'cuz they won't win."
I died.
@CleverDual

MY BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His family is so precious, I love his sister!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaa you better win Ril! (Can't disappoint your sister, can you?) TEAM RIL! TEAM RIL! TEAM RIL!

Also
Quote:
Well, this one is my Juniper doll, and this one is my Ril doll," she explained, nodding at the two dolls in her claws. "And those ones," she pointed at the three on the side of the room, "are Xav, Scout, and Grey. They don't get to play with me. 'cuz they won't win."
I died.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47